Sup Forumsuts, /guts/

Guts thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nhRzOfpNsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another delay, another disappointment. But hey, new pc should be here in a week or two.
Also, how are you doing my favorite OP? When is the 4690 arriving?

hey OP I noticed, youre using a tripcode, well done you faggot attention whore, now i can filter away your posts

well enjoy missing all the guts threads
4670 (my mate got the CPU wrong) will come when my 6300 sells

Why is your cpu fan pushing air into your upper fan?

I just can't get enough of these SSDs. I regret not going 1TB. I've purchased 850 PRO's 128GB, 256GB, 256GB over the span of a year.

Why isn't you gpu in the top pcie lane?

waiting on a better GPU to come into my hands now. box is off, I'm too busy playing with a G5 to care. need to get a cheap 7800GTX or Quadro FX 4500 to build up a nice PPC Linux workstation.

bump

My pic is outdated, I should make a new one.

A little disappointed the 6950X is $1,700.

am I the only one that's so lazy that I never run my PSU cabled through the case

>top intake

I used to have a semi sleeper build. I'll see if i can find pic of it.
>2500k
I couldn't part with it and ended up just retiring it in my dads computer a long with some other overkill parts for his purpose (Corsair AX750w psu, Temjin TJ-08)

I fucking hate you

proof that an ugly build looks good with a good camera

knuck if you buck, bitches

Have an extra EK Vardar coming in and I got a 4 1/2 in hole saw for steel -- gonna be cutting a hole in the front panel and putting on a grill so I can add another rad where the cables are right now

FUCK

Been tested and proven MANY MANY MANY times that this setup keeps your CPU and other components the most cool

here it is, i dont even think I intended for it to be a sleeper build I was just poor and could only afford a shiite case.

So, what do i do with cables i dont need like molex cables and the other stuff?

>he didnt buy a modular power supply

oh boy

any gpu upgrade on the way /gents/ ?

Waiting for july, either 1070 or 1080.

got a new case today

Posted in a few threads, at the moment it looks pretty scrubby but I'm going to buy a aio water-cooler, was looking at the deep cool 240 captain does anyone have any other suggestions to clean this up and make I sexy. What sort of lighting is best for white or possibly red, cathode or led?

why do so many people use 3rd party CPU coolers? Like... are you guys super hardcore overclocking? Do you see ANY improvements at all in any practical sense? How many more FPS you see with a 10% OC? 1?

The stock cooling works perfectly well. I never got this.

Is there something wrong if i have my PSU facing upwards?

I have the aftermarket cooler on because the fan bearing in the stock AMD cooler was going. CPU's perform better under load when they are cooler as well, whether they are OC'd or not. that and I like knowing my fx4300 isnt going to cool itself because the stock heatsink failed because of a gan, the cooler master 612v.2 can passively cool the fx4300 well-ish enough so i can get extra fans

no, but keep in mind its also exhaust

So it would be better to put the fan facing downwards?

it doesnt really matter which way the PSU faces

youtube.com/watch?v=-nhRzOfpNsc

Well it kinda does for me because apparently if i have it facing upwards the CPU power cable wont reach the motherboard.

if thats the case, then I suggest leaving it face upwards if its the only way you can power everything properly, you can also get cable extensions but install it facing upwards until then

kek

jesus christ im a faggot, i didnt realize how small that speccy thing was.

fixed

I wish my camera was better.

how come nobody shows the other side of the case to see the cable managment?

To be fair I haven't used AMD since the 3500+ in like 2005-6. Also had the a7n8x-e deluxe mobo. Basically the best combo for OC'ing at the time.

If you lurk long enough there are several regulars who do just this, and they post almost daily...

Though that being said, most of them would just be a big mesh web of zip ties and shit.

>cable management
What's that?

Pic related is old. Sold the 560gts a long time ago and now I'm using a single 970.

shitty case, had to remove the hdd cage to fit my psu, now drives are outside of the case, ordered a corsair 600q last week and should be here this weekend.

current photo.

Which ADATA SSD is that?

oh, and I meant cook itself.
english is hard for me

PC Is kill.