What came in the box, Sup Forums?

What came in the box, Sup Forums?

I'll give a few pictures to give people a clue.

Here's the biggest teaser of them all
>Inb4 people who know spoil it for plebs
Play along

Rx 480

Nobody cares, fuck off.

300 pounds of ass and pussy

What's this? A second box joining in?
Must be a celebration of sorts.
I wish I had early access

What could the second box have to do with the first?

I'm just gonna bookmark this and come back when the box is open.

What's in the box?!?!?

This is something that came out of something in the box...

It's a robotic sex slave you'll use with your hololenses

It fucking says "Distilled Water" on it you asshole fuck

The box will provide answers... as soon as I've got preparing dinner sorted out real quick.
I'm hungry and its late, so I'm just going to put something to cook.

dragon dildos, nice pasta tho

It's a mechanical ejaculator you'll assemble to your bad dragon mega dildo

Yes, yes it does. But that's not all.
Maybe. I also got this in the box. Free of charge due to some issues and from being friendly toward the customer service team.

yeah fuck you what a waste of a thread. Nobody comment after this until OP delievers

Here's the second box, but what is the contents of the first box?
Now I'll actually go get the food real quick.

Good job falling for the Blue Yeti meme

Custom Watercooling mang

Something came in the mail for me too...

I know. I wish I had gotten a better mic but at the time I wasn't aware that Blue were the Apple of the microphone world.
Also, to your correction, Blue Snowball. Yeti is the more traditional looking one, if that makes sense.

You ain't wrong my nigga lover.

faggot OP ditched us for dinner so I will continue.

Was recently thinking about building one too, then I saw the prices. Dem PEGT pipes tough.

Actually, I didn't. I posted here I'd just gone over to the kitchen to put some eggs, sausages and a burger on.

they better be white vans nigga

I hope it's a camera because the quality of your pictures is disgusting

this thread is an absolute shit heap of box posting, I invite others to join in.

Oh fuck yes the prices, it was painful but I really wanted it and with the imminent price hike I'll face when the UK leaves the EU, I decided now or never.
630GBP is the rough price of it all, which equates to 900USD. That's EVERYTHING from soft tubing (didn't feel ready for hardline), distilled water, cleaning kit and of course, all of the loop with all of the pieces.

Motorola Moto E 2nd gen. Has awful camera, but I don't even care.

fucking cable box already open.

gonna keep my disgusting PC hidden away in a cabinet thanks to these babies.

whatever keeps the fbi away, right?

Help, I've fallen for the IT meme and I can't get up.

i got my A+ cert in 10th grade. My High school even paid for it. Shit was cash.

good idea, never thought of it that way.
I've got a job opening lined up with some recommendations so I gotta finish this shit fast. Test is gonna be 200 fucking dollars.

Why not hardtubing ? I helped a friend of mine with his rig and it's pretty easy, just keep in mind that it's better to leave a little part on the pipe in case you have to adjust them by cutting ? Are you a remainer ?

What can you do with it?

I'm a leaver myself. I know we won't take back all of the money we sent to the EU if we leave, but we can take back some of it. That's not even the biggest factor though.
For me, the big factor is regaining our control over our own country. The EU is headed to a superstate, its the only way such a thing can be viable.
I'm fine with the EU being a superstate, but I don't want to be part of that superstate. Thus I'm using my vote to act upon my distrust of it all and say I want out.

As for hard tubing, this is my first rodeo with open loop cooling and I really, really didn't want to make any rookie mistakes by going for hard tubing. With soft, its easy to fix any issues you might have. With hard, its either you've got to bend your pipes or you'll pay out in fittings. Also the fact I don't know the measurements like I ought to and at least if I get it actually put in place with the soft, then I can know for if I do decide to go hard tubing in the future, exactly what and where I'll need things to go.

Well played.

foot in the door for certain low level IT jobs.
Usually required along with other certs for other IT jobs.

you have a job in IT?

Why the vodka?

I do, but I don't need my A+ for it.

Gimme the rundown, please.