Apple is totally right, these do take up too much space, and are responsible for making out phones extremely thick

Apple is totally right, these do take up too much space, and are responsible for making out phones extremely thick

Oh good, now we can have thinner phones with even shittier batteries, and as a bonus, i have to replace all my audio accessories that rely on aux and abandon anything that cant be converted all so we can use whatever flavor of connector their pusing this generation.

Apple is cancer, and so are you.

/thread

>He doesn't realize I'm ironically making fun of apple by pointing out how tiny headphone Jacks really are

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃᵖᵖᶫᵉ™

>2016
>unironically being this much of a luddite
>having no shame in being in the company of idiots who screamed about the removal of serial ports, floppy drives, and optical media
why would you willingly be on the wrong side of history?

An incredible technological advancement. Let's spend resources in the creation of a new audio jack instead of stem cell research

Macfags actually believe this, so its hard to tell sometimes.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃᵖᵖᶫᵉ™

this

alcatel fixed this 8 years ago

everything you listed was an obvious advancement in every area, replacing the aux is pointless, it does its job flawlessly, replacing it with fucking usb-c makes everything that much more complicated.

Hurr, lets take a simple analog device thats worked for 70 years and replace it with a more cumbersome digital replacement.

Fuck off pajeet.

>not wanting to hear the ones and zeroes
DIGITAL REVOLUTION

Mr.Skeletal drop cheez-it ;_;

>rely on aux

where's my spdif

>thinks that USB C can't do analog audio transfer
>calls another user the pajeet
kek

>needing an adapter because hipsters want thinner iLoos
>not knowing that Apple now employs Street Shitters
kek

>now

implying intel isn't the one pushing for it so hard

holy fucking shit

and the faggots going along with it are at just as much fault

In a few years other manufacturers will follow Apple's lead and no phones will have 3.5mm jacks

*Alcatel's lead

>everything must be thin
>ethernet port? just use our usb-c hub!

This is why I'll never buy apple.

I laugh at your 300 ppi screens and 1600mAh batteries with no upgradeable storage

Drm here we come

This is the most worrysome aspect about the removal of analog audio outputs.

Worrysome ? It's Intel's whole idea