Sup Forums humor thread

Sup Forums humor thread

Considering that's a moving bus, keeping the laptop closer to you provides better stability, so typing on the touchscreen is perfectly logical in that scenario.

>9fag
kys famalamadingdong

It might also be that he's trying to avoid making noise from typing.

babby's forst q6600

explain this

>Sup Forums
>humour

There is nothing humorous about technology you fuckfagtwatgobbler

It's a fucking bus. The noise from the bus itself is going to be louder than any fucking typing on a laptop keyboard. It's not like it's a mechanical with all the loud CLACK CLACK CLACKs.

this one gets me every-fucking-time

>tore shroud from PSU
>lightbulb in PSU
>handling the cables with pliers
>trying to run 24 pin through rear i/o
>random cable sitting on top of case
>fucking mullet

world of tanks is so badly optimized it only uses 1 core

iPads cannot into multithreading.

HA it's funny because his css sucks!

dude fuck off css is my favorite programming language

Oh man I think those are Cisco Catalyst 4500 series switches...Old now but when that pic was taken in 2010 if the date is right those are some decently high end switches...Fuuuuck.

heh

Anyone have the girl being "attacked" by the robot arms?

All jokes aside, the oveglove is a fucking fantastic product. So much better than traditional mitts and pot holders, allows for much more delicate movement. I thought they were a gimmick, but having gotten a pair, I swear by them.

I love that it's still running.

[gapsing for air]

Naw dude, now it's watercooled.

You mean this?

i honestly expected/wanted the fingers to accidentally pull down her top. even accidentally. or not.

Must be a Grand Theft Auto game or Bethesda RPG...

i wanted them to gouge her eyes out

OC

>edgemaster.jpg

>Click to win a free lobster dinner
Such simple times.

It was a wild time back then... better times. The internet has devolved so much since social media took over.

sticker makes it run faster.

kek

>honestly
>wanted

I've heard that they are not as heat resistant as advertised. Some of them melted and/or caught fire.

okay I fuckin laughed at this shit.

Maybe because of the seat he can't move his elbows back enough to type on the keyboard?

I bet the person in the gnu costume doesn't even know

he doesn't want to commit to a single coherent expression.

Its more like a landscape of associations

Ahah, this bait is funny

first pedobot, remember this moment kids

Ahah
>Edit 2
Well, fucker fucked up hes CPU, time to get a new one

loololo the fucking fan, nice submarine they're making

>watercooling

I hope it has support for remote control using haptic feedback and HMD.

This always made me laugh, silly horse

Can confirm mine melted a bit but it was for really, really hot shit that probably shouldn't have been used. It also gets dirty incredibly easy. Otherwise fantastic.

>Filename
Kek

>audiophiles

>audiosnek

These people must get a niggling sense of doubt whenever they plug there audiophile shit into some off the shelf plastic and copper or do they just pretend the other side of the socket doesn't exist?

is he not putting a heatsink on it?

Heavy AF too.

Good job snek

and last, still running it.

A 5 core cpu?

Glad that the wires inside the wall are pure 5inch thick gold.

they just have no knowledge of the other side, their electrical knowledge is that of a 4 year old.

>i'm so happy i payd shitload of money for those ps1's who's DAC's are by today's standards just OK.

Also, that PS1 gore, hurts.

So I found this today...

Does anyone have the Java vs C flying image?

Autism

Continue...

Used to have defected 3 core AMD CPUs in my school. They bought them like that for crazy cheap

There's one MYOB datafile in New Folder(2). That's it.

Those PS1's look pretty cool.
What's the deal with the one in the middle? And what's up with the controller ports being covered up on almost all of them?

what is even going on there? wtf

Lol it will still make noise

Cause those are modified PS1s, made only for Audio-CDs. You can no longer play games with them, cause the video portion got removed according to the source.
The white middle one got big ass capacitors on top. That's what happend to it.

First generation PS1's used quite good DAC's for it's time because of a fuckup to get the PS1 out in time, now-a-days even a PC motherboard DAC is better but back then it was great. But the faggots who think they know about audio shit love these PS1's because of the DAC's (stupid because there are better and cheaper alternatives).

Also you can make quite a lot of money of a old PS1 selling it to a audiofag, but it's not worth it knowing they will be destroyed.

Middle one has a tube amp build in, using the PS1's DAC and CD player.

Also the ports are covered up because they are fucked up PS1's, you can't gayme on them anymore, they are ruined.

cool story

Thats Pajet programing for you.

>robots are taking away our 3d lolis

>clanked.com