Sqt

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/JMLgXH
github.com/Floens/Clover/releases/tag/v2.1.3
selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1AG5P65CftUX29KWWlxYkw5N3c/view#!
newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128651&AID=10657534&PID=3938566&SID=&nm_mc=AFC-C8JunctionCA&cm_mmc=AFC-C8JunctionCA-_-na-_-na-_-na&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=afc-%zn
pastebin.com/wy40iCDx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how old are you

At least isn't not Comic Sans

What's the difference between plugging my monitor to my motherboard or to my GPU?

Mobo= integrated graphics
GPU= actual graphics

okay that might explain some things i totally didn't go 3 years without using my gpu at all guys

How is this build?
The 970 is a placeholder for the 1070, so the total price is going to be around $80 more.
Max budget is $850 so I can't really change too much.

>around $80 more
sorry I mean around $50 more

Alright I am losing my shit here
>Upgraded from Iphone 4 to android device
>Switched SIM card and transferred all data
>Android device has all old photos, videos and contacts
>SMS and Imessages did not transfer over and I still get all messages to my old phone via WiFi

>Can send messages from new phone
>Receive them only on old phone over WiFi
>Can't see received messages on new phone

I don't know shit about phones and only upgraded because I have a 4g plan with a 3g phone. Please help I can't figure this shit out

FTFY

Also next time post the link too.

pcpartpicker.com/list/JMLgXH

>Also next time post the link too
Sorry, I'll keep that in mind
The 480 looks tempting but it probably isn't going to compete against the 1070 right?
I'm expecting this to be competing with the 1060 since two 480's in crossfire barely beat out a single 1080.

If I take the hard drive out of an old thinkpad that still has arch installed on it and place it in my new thinkpad, will it work just fine?

I bought a chink tablet. And there's little support for it.

Am I able to add the benefits of tweaks, customizations without installing a ROM?
What are the benefits of installing a ROM, can you only customize if you have a ROM?

Decent e-reader? I know literally nothing about them, in terms of what's worth my money other than the names of the brand names like Kindle.

I'd like to be able to read textbooks on it, not just text only books.

Qbittorent downloads are always stalled and never start,please help

did you fuck your settings up? Like set your maximum allowed downloads to 0.

Of course the 1070 beats it but you can get an all around better computer if you give up a little bit on the graphics card

What is a better device Arduino or Raspberry pi for a beginner in programming? Wanna start little Projects to learn some prg. languages

raspberry for programming. more APIs and more programming friendly.

arduino if you want to do electronics work.

What app is this?

What exactly are the VC-1 decoding capabilities of the Sandy Bridge GPU? This chart on wikipedia doesn't give much info.

Would an i5-2520M be capable of playing 20-50Mbps VC-1 streams from a bluray?

recommendations for a browser to run on a shitty laptop? Chrome is fucking my 1ram and atom's ass

Clover

github.com/Floens/Clover/releases/tag/v2.1.3

Why do I have to put my monitor in YUV mode to display HDMI output without washed out colours, yet it looks fine in RGB on other connections and messed up in YUV?

what is the difference between access point and access point in client mode?

You were using iMessage on iPhone, you have to deactivate it on iPhone.

Meanwhile, tell someone who doesn't has iPhone to message you, you should receive it on new phone.

Here is the link to deregister iMessage

selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage

I don't specifically know about arch but linux generally doesn't shit itself on changing mobo...unlike windows.

The 'client' mode turns the router into a wireless adapter via ethernet so you can wirelessly connect a device that has no wireless capabilities to another wireless AP.

Why cant I figure out how to get a music player to play its music through a virtual mike using Qjackctl?

It was so much simpler in windows with VAC. Pls help

Access point works as a router , radiating wifi everywhere, you can connect to it to browse net over wifi.

In client mode it works as a network card, it can connect to another wifi network AND you can connect lan cable to it to use wifi of other wifi network

What did they mean by this?

Forgot pic, sorry

thnx, I understand now

Its fine!

I have mindthetime installed in my browser but I want to expand it to something that tracks all programs I open. That way I can see how much time I spend fucking about in browsers vs in games vs working on word documents and shit.

Is rescuetime the best program for that?

Wait rescuetime is not free, scrub that. What alternative programs are good for it?

You can add most benefits of tweaks by rooting, if you don't want to install rom. Plenty of apps out there to customise and tweak that require root.

Custom rom is useful if you need major change in os, like it may be a newer android version than current, you require a kernel change to enable extra feature, things like that.

I would recommend you just root it for now, plenty of opportunities to tweak.

Install custom rom in future when you know more things.

Upgraded to Windows 10 and had a small issue
I have a 4k monitor so I use display scaling, was fine in w7 but now for some reason it reads my screen as 2560x1440p and I promise it isn't. This causes to mess up 3rd party screenshot applications and such.
Even speccy reads it as that, and the what res is my screen websites. But standard printscreen captures it regularly in 4k
Anyone know a fix?

M8
Pls tell me you aren't srs
What gpu do you have?

Looks like a display driver problem

Upgraded all nvidia drivers, should I try reverting instead?
Which driver would cause this issue?

Best mobile IM?
Whatsapp doesn't support gifs and cuckbook doesn't support webms
Anyone know of something better?
Bonus points if accessible from the computer top
>breasts for your troubles

Hard to say from here

What the fuck is the point of new phones getting higher resolutions if we can't even tell the difference unless you're an inch from the screen

Any quick recommendations so I have something to trial and error? I'm not Sup Forums certified, I just lurk

Marketing basically

I accidentally deleted my app drawer on my phone, how can I get it back?

>Nexus 6p
>Latest Marshmallow
>Nova launcher

How do I get this back??

Is there a way to set up Deluge so that if torrents from a certain tracker start experiencing activity, torrents from all other trackers will immediately pause?

Any more of these pics?

Remove gpu driver , run on integrated drivers for a while. Then reinstall gpu driver.

Don't forget to restart.

No sorry user, just a single save
Here's some spurdo though :^)
Thanks user, I'm in bed right now so I'll try this tomorrow

Sleeep tight pupper :)

anyone own this board? i've been seeing lots of negative reviews for it but I think bios updates have addressed a lot of the stability issues, anyone have any first hand experience?

Bump

Post screenshot

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Bump

I had a 6570 that apparently saw no use in 3 years

This is the kind of stuff that everyone assumes that everyone knows so nobody tells this to anybody so the few that don't know it continue their life without knowing it

I just asked out of curiosity

You didn't do anything on your computer that would indicate you are using dedicated graphics?
What have you even been doing for 3 years

Had to change my background cuz the one I had was too big to post.

Where are the official Win7 SP1 Ultimate ISOs?

Longpress the screen
A menu should appear
In the widgets menu you should see a nova actions entry
drag it to dock and select drawer

App drawer was in the middle on the bottom row. Was rearranging some apps in the drawer and pulled my calendar out, accidentally placed it on top of the drawer and stupidly tapped remove without realizing it would remove the whole fucking thing ..

how much different is c programming in linux vs windows?

Worked. Thanks user, I appreciate your help

I went from a really really shitty pc without a graphics card to a new prebuilt pc(still very shitty) with a graphics card, I saw some improvements in vidya so I asummed I was using the graphics card

To be fair I plugged the monitor to the only place it'd fit

Also I assumed I "was using it" because the GPU was plugged into the mobo and my monitor into the mobo

Anyways recently that mobo crapped out and I gave the 6570 to my brother who was running an a8-7600 and I just checked to be sure it was plugged into the gpu

Nice blogpost?
What did he mean by this

Gosh user you sillyhead

he asked, you faggot

also I remember checking speccy several times while I was gaming and it went from like 60°C idle to 90°C so it never crossed my mind that it could possibly not be under load

bump

Search exact filename of iso from msdn.

Remember iso of starter,home,pro,ultimate are exactly same except ei.cfg file.

Here is one i found,

Windows 7 sp1 ultimate iso
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1AG5P65CftUX29KWWlxYkw5N3c/view#!

Dont forget to compare hash from msdn after downloading iso.

It is x64 in case you are wondering

Thanks alot

I have to make a report about random walks with different distributions. My conclusion is, that the more evenly the particle spreads over the (2D) space the better the distribution is (pic related - A is better than B).

How can I measure the evenness mathematically given a set of points/particle positions?

It was my privilege.

how to reinstall windows 10 newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128651&AID=10657534&PID=3938566&SID=&nm_mc=AFC-C8JunctionCA&cm_mmc=AFC-C8JunctionCA-_-na-_-na-_-na&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=afc-%zn

What is that newegg link, can't open it.

Please ask your question again, give more details.

For each point, calculate closest distance to any other point.
Sum of those is a number.
The bigger it is, the better.

Well, I was hoping I could avoid O(n^2)...

Break your 2D space into a grid of, say, 10x10 rectangles.
For each point, find out which rectangle it belongs to, and color it black.
Calculate the amount of non-black rectangles.
The bigger this number, the better.
It's O(n), but depending on how many rectangles you decide to use, you get better or worse results.

>Calculate the amount of black rectangles.
>The bigger this number, the better.
fixed*

making this more rigorous,
>divide space into a grid
>count number of points in each grid element
this gives you essentially a histogram, e.g. 10 blocks with 0 points, 5 blocks with 1 point, etc
if it's truly random i'm pretty sure it should follow a Poisson distribution

Are there any large (15"+) 4:3 panels manufactured now?

Would you rather have dual 16:10 or 3:4 - 16:10 - 3:4 setup?

I want to refund my working 290x by claiming that it's broken. I ordered it half a year ago, so I still got warranty on it. Now I need to make up a defect that is difficult to replicable.

Any ideas?

(made a thread about this yesterday, only got one reply -> say it just stopped working and is not starting anymore)

How can I use phone earphones with only one 3.5mm jack on my PC?

Is this chink product going to work?

Yes, that's exactly what you need.

Specifically: converts from 4 pole to 3 pole (plus a 2nd 3 pole for the microphone).

What's a good, cheap wireless mouse?

How to transfer profiles from Firefox to Icecat?

did 2011-V3 kill and make obselete the 2011 socket?

Pale moon

Is this a good quality SSD? Can't find much on google.

Will installing a custom ROM and/or rooting allow me to use tethering/hotspot on my phone without being cucked by my carrier for more money?

I'm running stock right now because I haven't felt the need to change it but I used hotspot the other day and found out I only get 3GB a month of it, which is bullshit.

Yes

Do I have to run custom or will simply rooting work by allowing me to install some kind of bypass (since I imagine just the act of rooting isn't enough)?

I'm in the market for a

I have a stupid question.

Should the pressure inside the case (computer case that is) be positive or negative?

It doesn't matter a massive deal as long as it isn't too crazy one way or the other, but positive pressure is generally slightly better.

Helps keep the dust out, and there's a tiny thermal transfer efficiency increase as well.

Thanks

Hi, I updated Debian from Jessie to Stretch without removing the Nvidia drivers beforehand so the GUI no longer loaded (startx and xinit did nothing).

After removing (purge) all Nvidia related packages, and removing the Xorg config files, the problem persists, but the logfile is naturally different. Sadly, I don't know what the fuck to do. I already updated everything, so if you could help me out I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks in advance.

Here's the logfile.
pastebin.com/wy40iCDx