Tfw you work at apple

>tfw you work at apple

>tfw you made this thread again

>Tfw raising wife's son, have 16 GiBy of RAM, and work at Best Buy

You forgot about gamer laptop meme

That's going too far

Oh hey, didn't expect to see a fellow Skullgirls fan here in Sup Forums. Hello. Please fight me.

Also, what is wrong with working at Apple?

>tfw you work for mommy

With the exception of Project Titan - which is 50 people at most - the company as a whole is in maintenance mode

I'm self employed. I make $0 and play video games all day.

Should collect all the memes into a single post.

>tfw raising wife's son to play WoW on a Razer gaming laptop with 16JIFs of VRAM, and working at Best Buy selling gold-plated HDMI cables.

>vidya
you need to be 18+ to post here

>you need to be 18+ to post here
Yep I know. I'm 20 years old and turn 21 in December. Would you like to see my ID?

>tfw NEET and play Sup Forumsidya allday errday, and raising wife's son to play WoW on a Razer gaming laptop with 16JIFs of VRAM, and working at Best Buy selling gold-plated HDMI cables.

Living the dream

This has potential

>tfw have a degree in art, NEET and play Sup Forumsidya allday errday, and raising wife's son to play WoW on a Razer gaming laptop with 16JIFs of VRAM, while wife is working at Best Buy selling gold-plated HDMI cables.
Cannot be NEET and working at the same time. What else does Sup Forums hate?

>What else does Sup Forums hate?
Indians and women

I mean "hated in tech", not "let us Sup Forums it up".

>tfw about to start as a security guard at apple
Better than best buy i guess.

At like an apple store or what?

>tfw have a degree in art, NEET and play Sup Forumsidya allday errday, and raising wife's son to play WoW on a Razer gaming laptop with 16JIFs of VRAM, while wife is working at Best Buy selling gold-plated HDMI cables to autists that keep telling me I should install gentoo onto the demo laptops.

truly an hero

>tfw have a degree in art, NEET and play Sup Forumsidya allday errday, and raising wife's son to play WoW on a Razer gaming laptop with 16JIFs of VRAM, while wife is working at Best Buy selling gold-plated HDMI cables to autists that keep telling me I should install gentoo onto the demo laptops. Those plebs, hahaha! They do not know that OS X installed on a Surface Pro is the second-best possible PC setup OF ALL TIME!