Terry Davis - TempleOS Edition

The Sup Forums Wiki:
templeos.org/Wb/Doc/Install.html

Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

You can also search the catalog for a specific term by using:
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/searchword or by clicking on [Search]

Always check the catalog before creating a thread:
Please check the rules before you post:

Begging for cryptocurrency is against the rules!

To use the Code tag, book-end your body of code with: and

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SnNEFzsM0X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a fucking life, iFaggot. Seriously don't be this pathetic

I bet you don't know what a random number is.

This triggers the nigger cattle.

sticky this

What exactly is pathetic about it? If you can't wrap your head around TempleOS, it's your fault, no one else's. This board has a ton of more irrelevant threads than Terry Temple centrals.

I think his game demos are pretty interesting. Has anyone learned Holy C?

Important message:
vocaroo.com/i/s1SnNEFzsM0X

Actually I think this is the most pointless, irrelevant, waste of time thread on Sup Forums

Can we make Terry the sticky? Richard Stallman is an atheist degenerate and linux is anti god.

i got anons saving my pics. noice

I wish Sup Forums would stop picking on this poor guy. It's not nice to make fun of someone's disability. You can meme all you want OP, but it's actually impressive what he has accomplished despite being utterly insane.

What did he mean by this?

>AA55
Isn't that the magic bootloader signature?

Expanding on my comment in , it seems like he is checking if the partition is a boot partition.

I'm aware, I was just wondering why he went with if (conditions) return true else return false.

huh

I do like that even God's messenger makes mistakes. It makes me feel better. It makes me feel like we all have a purpose.

Well, first of all he is insane.

Secondly, it's because it's in HolyC, his own C dialect, which doesn't support returning conditional statements that rely on an assignment (dv=Let2Drv(drv_let,FALSE))

Thirdly, I think it's easier to read and so does probably terry too.

>Secondly, it's because it's in HolyC, his own C dialect, which doesn't support returning conditional statements that rely on an assignment (dv=Let2Drv(drv_let,FALSE))

I toyed with HolyC, but I wasn't aware of that. Good to know.

Thanks.

Well maybe you should read a bit more before accusing our arch angel saviour of making mistakes, you disgusting MIT nigger .

>#define NUM_WORDS 40
b-but he is a genius programmer i swear!!!11

I'm not saying that was a mistake, I was just curious why he wrote it the way he did. You can watch him make mistakes on his livestreams, though. He isn't God, only his messenger.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS

Nope

every day until it's sticky

Terry memes are delightful

Why is he so angry? What did he see?

ANOTHER STREAM WHEN

he was reading something or maybe watching a video about merkel or the pope. i dont remember. he gets mad alot.

Will Linus ever write a fucken compiler? I think not.

Nobody give a fuck for this shit.

SAGE and HIDE!

pic related, it's you

>he gets mad alot.
Well, I would too with that fucking bird

some more shitty oc. hard to shoop that disgusting hair

oops didnt choose file