/EDC/

Didn't see an Everyday Cuck Thread in the catalog

>fell for the fitbit meme

It's a gift

I hate it and never use the shit, needs charging every three days

every three days isnt that bad

is that a morakniv knockoff? did someone knockoff a $20 knife?

Its the real knife. Massdrop had it and figured I could use a good knife for cheap.

sweden knocked it off? is it a scandi grind?

I bring these with me everywhere I go.

wew

Yah its a little weird but it seems to be good quality.

oh no thats a mora, light my fire part threw me off, noice. weird tip, a little too edgy for me, never seen before but def a scandi grind the normy part, cool knife user

It has a flit stick in the butt end. Hence the name. I think it was designed by mora and some Swedish flint company. Thanks its actually surprisingly sharp and strong for the price

>morakniv knockoff
What? Does someone actually make knockoffs from them? Why the Hell?

How the HTC 10 treating? Also why does your screen protector look like a deflated balloon?

yea, moras are must haves, can just beat the shit out of them and not give a fuck and they stay sharp, love them. good to use on ferro rods too. mine pic related

i didnt see morakniv anywhere on the case/butt, thats why i was so incredulous too, heck off

Pretty awesome knife. Yah it has a sweedish firesteel rod.

why are you still shooting film? is it the novelty?

>maiming knife
>not meme-ing knife
what do you keep on those rolls of film?

here it is

That's the ceiling wallpaper design, no screen cover on the HTC.

Just using a 10 dollar case from spigen there mainly to give a slightly better grip. The 10 is already a better grip naked then the m8 with the slightly different texture but still enough for me get this ultra-slim case. A very solid feeling phone anyway, doesn't feel like it will just fall apart unlike some plastic/glass competitors.

The phone appears to be perfect in every way, god tier USB C 30 minute charging, ultra responsive screen and that capacitive button. Yet to test the sound out that much and waiting on their "Hi-Fi" headphones gift to ship in. Most of all it can run clover, fucking floens.

Bruh, you call that EDC? Where's the steering wheel?

>That ak
TRIGGERED

Not him, but decent film cameras are dirt cheap and you can treat them roughly without giving a shit about it breaking.

This beautiful piece of communist plastic cost me 10€.
Ofc if you are gonna shoot a lot film starts getting expensive, but for the occasional photo its great.

Yeah, I was just wondering if there's actually someone manufacturing knockoffs since Morakniv as a brand is something that can literally be found in every single hardware store here in scandinavia.

i had to amazon my shit, but wouldnt surprise me. his was a mora tho, so i can see amerifag companies here getting in contact with them, forcing some agreement, and charging an extra $50 just for the memesales

Yeah true, might be a bit different in the US. They're wonderful knives to, can't really beat them for their price-performance ratio.

zenit > zorki > fed

>what do you keep on those rolls of film?

Pictures. It depends though. Lately I've been trying to work on a cohesive set and I've got a couple from a few events I need to develop

For me personally it's because I cannot really achieve the wide angle on a compact digital If I could I'd use a ricoh gr or something as small as my EDC camera but this camera cost me 10 dollars has a decent rangefinder for focusing and a fantastic lens

I'd still probably use film every now and again because if I'm taking a cohesive set of images with a similar style it's a restriction that forces me to give the extra effort to get my shot right the first time and to be patient if it's not quite right

If I could have a full frame compact digital with a rangefinder I'd be using that instead but I haven't seen one yet, aside from some of the new fuji cameras

I'm trying to pick up a cheap X-pro but even that is too big to fit in a pocket

Is this the daily autism thread?

smarth-phone
still carry calculator
do you really think that old calculator can process math more accurately than modern smart phone?

Not that guy but you did just make me realize I could probably download a graphing calculator app

i just like the clicky buttons to be quite honest fampai
i tried using an hp calc emulator, but it doesn't feel the same, and this calc is literally the cheapest way to get RPN these days now that all the old hp calculators are being scalped on ebay for $150 each

>all those knives

Do you all live in detroit or something?

A 3 inch folder isn't going to be a great weapon

I live 2 blocks from Detroit. I haven't posted my daily autism though. Just phone, smokes, lighter, keys, wallet, knife.

a knife is a shit weapon

a thinkpad t420 made by ovo

>knife meme
>i open a lot of boxes meme

I fucking worked for a shipping supply store and used knives all day. I came into work and picked up a fucking knife and put it down when I was done using it.

>cucks will try to justify carrying knives around all day

that portable TV

it's EDC, C for "carry"! everyone knows that you can't carry that portable TV set!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you have to justify it? If you don't mind the added weight and want one for if you might need it for a task what's the issue?

Pictures of your mother

>If you don't mind the added weight and want one for if you might need it for a task what's the issue?
>want one for if you might need it for a task
>cucks trying to justify his knife carrying without admitting the various unconscious factors that come into play
>cucks continuing their justifications when confronted with the nonsense of their practice

muh tasks, muh boxes

>mfw I unironically keep a picture of my mother in my wallet

I love her tbqh. She's always been good to me. I also have a picture of my dog

care to post the picture of your kindle?

way to look like a burglar who likes to steak out his victims user

>confronted with the nonsense of their practice

Which you haven't done

>without admitting the various unconscious factors that come into play

Which factors would those be?

If you mean the screensaver, sure, here it is.

thnks!

The hell did you do to your screen protection?

Is that some GitS wallpaper?

yessir

That's a very nice card holder, where did you get it?

Wow somebody actually has a rhino

How is it? I want to get the 4" model to use as my main range revolver

I don't see the issue with carrying a calculator. If he wants to use a dedicated device by all means he can.

>watch meme
>i have to know the time meme

I fucking worked for a time shipping supply store and used the time all day. I came into work and picked up my fucking phone to check the time and put it down when I was done using it.

>cucks will try to justify carrying watches around all day

>everybody who uses things I don't like is a cuck
This is my least favourite meme

lonsdaleandchurchill.com

Less autistic than most of the other posts.

I think that guy is parodying the guy that used that idiom

It's just as retarded

Well that's the point though

He's using that wording with a similar item and wording to show how absurd it is

Street burglar
Typical american terrorist

>phone cases and weapons for """"""""""""""protection""""""""""""""
>no condoms

Typical.

Gas stations are literally everywhere

Knives are tools you beta nu male

>I'm not an autistic faggot who cares about fashion

shit nigger, we already know you don't care. We really do.

more like "/terrorism/"

>1000$ headphones
>Shitty phone that probably doesn't have a 3.5 mm headphone jack

>bomb ass Nokia
>shitty

>Running any headphones through a phone

Why do you have a parting knife in your erc?

He must have to peel potatoes on the go.

That would explain the Solpadeine

What, is he supposed to listen to the fucking knife, you autismo, why would he carry around expensive ass headphones otherwise.

Here I am, always to post in these threads with the same EDC
Nothing's really changed other than I forgot to include my pocket knife. And bag and bulky stuff stays home unless going somewhere for an extended period of time.
Carry content goes as such
>moto x 2014 pure edition
>x220t
>x2 1200 mAh batteries
>timex weekender
>eddie bauer wallet
>some canvas shoulder bag from amazon
>some huskey multitool
>couple mechanical pencils and pens with sketchbook
>kershaw shuffle
>keys with an old fuck keychain

>timex weekender
How tiny are your wrists? This joke of a watch looks like a fucking bracelet on mine.

How do I become weapon savvy ?
I live in France so that shit is almost 100% forbidden and I've almost never had any contact with firearms, what are some resources you would advise me to look into ?

Learn basic rules of gun safety and how guns work. Learn your countries gun laws and abide by them

There's a sticky on /k/ I think aside from that you can just watch youtube videos

Youtube is a great place to start. There's tons of firearms channels and shit that go over the politics, history, function etc of firearms

Go on /k/, read the sticky, lurk. If there are any public shooting ranges in France go there and ask questions and stuff

Alright thanks, any particular channels I should be aware of ?

Forgotten Weapons, Hickock45 (/k/'s grandpa), Iraqveteran8888, Sootch00, Military Arms Channel, Demolition Ranch

hicock45 is pretty fantastic but lengthy videos on just about everything. Aside from that most 'safety' videos will say the same stuff every time

Personally I suggest you start with some sort of .22lr rifle or pistol as they're very cheap easy to maintain and feed bullets with

Take an action-packed trip to Detroit

Okay thanks a lot, I'll start digging my way from there
here's a hot chick

You're black, aren't you.

mm das it mayne

no problem just dont ever fuck up

here's my stuff

Where did you get the pencils?

Amazon

It's a TWSBI Precision retractable and Mitsubishi 9850