/CSG/ Chink Shit General

SJW edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user got his poster printed • user's overnight redmeme • user got his package delivered got some kinky shit
• user bought a core 2 duo for his backup
• user gives a good review of his Hi-book and keyboard dock
• user's thankyou card from Mixza
• user bought a bike computer • user got a aluminium yoyo, and reviews it • more problems with GearBest Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mi.com/shouhuan2/
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-Snapdragon650-Fingerprint-ID-3G-RAM-Full-Metal-FDD-LTE/609089_32606700622.html
xiaomitips.com/guide/unlock-redmi-note-3-bootloader/
aliexpress.com/item/AUKEY-5-Pack-Quick-Charge-Micro-USB-Cables-Micro-USB-Sync-Charging-Cables-for-Android/32659372902.html?shortkey=NjEJFzYJ&addresstype=600
es.aliexpress.com/item/meme-case/32657357746.html
aliexpress.com/item/personal-use/32254820672.html
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230530.html
positivegrid.com/bias-desktop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for eat shit you cunt

2nd for anime

Third for hnnng

Where should I head to if I want to buy a Xiameme Redmeme Note 3 Pro for a friend?

Is that even how it's called?

Also, is flashing the ROM a troublesome process? I've flashed plenty of times before, but only on big brand phones such as Samsung, HTC, etc.

What do u think about Mi4c?

Who is this qt?

News forgot the Xiaomi Mi Band 2
mi.com/shouhuan2/

>June 7
>149 yuan ($23 USD, expect retailer to be higher for round eyes)
>20 day battery life

Did anyone end up getting that Xiaomi rice cooker? im curious to see how useful it actually is

Literally when

I've had the original miBand and it's been GREAT but bluetooth stopped working about 6 months later.

I want a new one!

You got a specific one in mind?

So, what are you waiting for, /csg/?
- Redmeme 3 case
- 64GB Shark
- 25cm Mitu plushie

>in b4 "memes"

>when
>>June 7
Expect June 14

Are there any >5000mah phones that have a notification led?

>Where should I head to if I want to buy a Xiameme Redmeme Note 3 Pro for a friend?
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-Snapdragon650-Fingerprint-ID-3G-RAM-Full-Metal-FDD-LTE/609089_32606700622.html

>Also, is flashing the ROM a troublesome process?
No.
xiaomitips.com/guide/unlock-redmi-note-3-bootloader/

- Rock Zircon (it's been over a months now chink, hurry up)
- JJRC H22 (should be here any day now)
- Bean Boozled Beans (always wanted to try this shit)
- Peeper Grinder (for my homegrown Carolina Reaper)

Leagoo Shark 1.

Thanks friend.

Where does everyone usually shop when something new comes out from Xiaomi? GB, AE?

General question:

I see everyone uses either Gearbest or Aliexpress, but is there any actual difference with the products sold in both websites? As in, say, Gearbest is better for non eletronic products, whilst aliexpress is better for electronics, and so? Or it doesn't matter which website you buy it from, just get the cheapest?

Or much later for English version

>So, what are you waiting for, /csg/?
mouth fedora
USB hub
Cable management shit for my desk
Fountain pen + black ink refills
NFC tags
Meme Zircons
2x MUSB cables

cmon chinks, hurry up with my shit

Some of those bean boozlers are absolutely disgusting, have a spit bowl ready. Jelly Belly don't fuck around when it comes to flavour accuracy.

>but is there any actual difference with the products sold in both websites?
No, choose the cheapest.

flashing a rom with a locked bootloader that has a global store rom filled with trojans/malware is troublesome. But there is a pajeet on youtube explaining everything.

You cant unlock the bootloader with a store custom rom, you need to have the china developer rom flashed for it to work to unlock it with the miunlock tool + you need to APPLY to get unlock permission with a mi account that has it and it takes fucking weeks, took like 2 weeks for me to get my permission.

Xiaomi has done a really retarded way to give people unlock permission.

So it has less battery life, think Mi Band 1S has 30 days, except for the display and clock is there no other big differences?

I know, that's why I want to try them since watching Harry Potter
>that was 15 years ago

Thanks but 6" is a bit too big. Why did the K6000 have to leave it out? Damn

Aliexpress is a marketplace though. You run the risk of counterfeits.

Imagine being a taste tester for those beans. You'd be tasting dozens of horrible flavors to judge which one was the most accurate

Gearbest is a regular store, while Aliexpress is an ebay-like marketplace (sans auctions). Anything with known fakes or spoofs running around (most Xiaomi stuff, thumb drives, etc...) are hit and miss on Aliexpress, but safe in Gearbest. Otherwise stuff like clothes, tools, toys, fashion accesories and such are "mostly" safe to buy on Ali and cheaper than GB.

Ulefone Power has one as well, and is identical to the K6000 Pro in specs.

forgot to tell something, so if you want to have less trouble to unlock to bootloader and flash TWRP/ROM as possible then ask the store to not open up your product, leave it with a china rom. but you wont have google play and google apps uintil you have your unlock permission from xiaomi.

Should i buy this?

Wait for k6000 premium

>but you wont have google play and google apps uintil you have your unlock permission from xiaomi
That's false, you can use a program to download and install Google Play services on a locked BL China rom and it works fine.

Thanks lads. Will keep a look out.

Someone link me that 5 pack of genuine aukey usb cables? Think it was on alli express

No, it's going to be the size of a thimble. The satisfaction of onaholes is going balls deep and if you can't do that then they're almost worthless

what case have you bought for your Redmi 3? Looking for one myself

What's the biggest power bank I can get? I don't want to have to fuck around with swapping out batteries or multiple banks.

Disgusting bitch.

You mean the ones I ordered a few threads back?

Might be cheaper on the app
aliexpress.com/item/AUKEY-5-Pack-Quick-Charge-Micro-USB-Cables-Micro-USB-Sync-Charging-Cables-for-Android/32659372902.html?shortkey=NjEJFzYJ&addresstype=600

Who's this semem demon
Yes I saw the filename

What's a proper powerbank that wont blow up on me?

This one:

es.aliexpress.com/item/meme-case/32657357746.html

I already had a basic transparent TPU one that came with my phone so I was looking for something different. Sadly there's still not much to chose from for the Pro one as it was launched like 2 months ago and most cases don't have the hole for the fingerprint sensor. I also find the book-style cases abhorrent.

- James Donkey wired mouse so I can headshot heads in csgo cyka blyat (also so I can take the mouse I "borrowed" from work back)
- Goliath mousepad
- Clip-on mike
- 3.5mm splitter

And once the Xiami Band 2 is released getting that shit too

Hi, my dad needs a new phone, and I was thinking the redmi note pro 3 looks pretty good, but I'm not that well versed on phones so few questions,

Is it way faster than a iphone 5s?

And, does it come with chink/botnet/spyware android? Do I need to flash a new ROM?

I need an advice.
I bought a pair of Piston 3 on March 16 and a 10cent flashlight on the 24, both of them from gearbest and they still haven't arrived. I totally forgot about them until yesterday, should I open a dispute on paypal or it's too late?

What's wrong with ED2?

>Option 1: Send a simple message, pressure gaybest which might lead to a refund / them actually sending the package
>Option 2: Not doing shit about it, which will lead to nothing

Tough decision user

I have a legit one, and a legit irig. They all use that same shape casing. If you get one I can open it up and we can compare the internals. Pretty sure irig is some incredibly simple circuit so chink ones might be exactly the same as the legit ones.

>on my Nexus 5
>after 3 hours SoT
>start scrambling for a charger

>on my redmi 3 Pro
>after 3 hours SoT
>Still have ~80 % left

I will never call them chinks again, they have blessed me with this god tier phone.

BASED XIAOMI
BASED CHINESE

what does this do?

Guitar to computer

What user said.
Buy an adapter and you don't need thousands of dollars of physical audio equipment. And great for recording a really clean sound.

They legit? As in are they all working. What was shipping like?

danker danker

check filename
Cunt

Same here. This is genuinely the first phone I've ever seen outside of the Oukitel abominations that you can say its battery lasts for two days because it does so with no compromises. All other phones that claim so require minimum brightness, constant wifi connection and less than 2:30h of SOT per day with no gaming/streaming to be able to barely reach the end of the second day.

Letv x800

Probably upside down

I have been going |1/4 > 3.5mm > Line in| forever, what is to be gained from using this?

really tough

aliexpress.com/item/personal-use/32254820672.html

Need a cheap hole. Is this any better than tenga eggs?

I'm still considering the k6000 premium if battery life is better than my redmi, but I'm so fucking happy. Especially coming from a nexus 5 with only 3 hours SoT

Unless your penis is the size of your little finger they're a waste of money

More than I expected for three dollars a pair
The ones not in the bad have a little scratch though

you need to hide the barcode better, you potato

But its 5.1 inches long. And my penis is 6

JJRC H22 is currently $13.50 at Gearbest

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230530.html

Good Boy Points can take that down to $9.46 or £6.75. It's pretty much indestructible and genuine entertainment, plus it's small and manoeuvrable enough that you can fly it without having to leave your parent's basement. Only drawback is very limited flight time at 4-5 minutes.

OK

I personally find this better than Guitar Rig

positivegrid.com/bias-desktop/

Well when it arrives and it's fucking awful I can say I told you so

Any recommendations then buddy?

en-nls.com

Don't get stuff from china.
Make sure you get one big enough for western sized dongs, since it's all built for asian sized ones.

Just received my Ruizu x02, anybody want a video review?

No thank you

Some of the cards that come with chinkshit products are hilarious. One time I got one that ranted about how I should accept Christianity in my life and about how Jesus loved everyone, then at the end of the card it said I should give them a positive seller rating on eBay.

Fuck off

o-ok

Just take a photo and do a quick text review. More than that and you look like an attention whore

>tfw still living with parents and can't order sex toys

jdimsa

They're overrated anyway. Get some good lube.

I like making videos though, gives me something to do

Can anyone recommend some cheap Bluetooth Earphones?

Who would wear those gay ass glasses?

No one wants a video review, user. Post a regular written review, that would be fine

(Only if you know words, like, the best words.)

>> received redmi Note 3 overnight
>> has vendor rom, something like MIUI 7.9.8.8.1.
>> can't flash do to locked bootloader
>> sitting wishing waiting.
Finally by some miracle MiFlash worked to flash the stock global. But signal drops eveey so often. Like goes for 4G >3G the. Nothing no bars and then will randomly get signal back.

I'm tempted to so an unofficial unlock but don't want to fuck something up in the long run.

C

Do your stupid 2 hour YouTube review with your thick poo in loo accent

Probably you

Any link for good fake Ray Ban?
I want to pretend I can afford this shit

Also does anyone have experience with pic related? All I want is to share my screen on a bigger screen (mini-hdmi output is dead on my pc-tablet meme)

I don't know but you should buy a chromecast because the wifi chip would be better

so who's getting one when it releases?

agree with this guy, and you can get used chromecasts for like $15-20, and they just work with no fuck arseary.

>35€

nah, I don't really need it... I don't even use the original one anymore... I'd buy if it was like 17-20€

Thank you for doing your part to keep these threads cancer-free.

price will probably drop when it releases as it's supposed to be $23 within china, and i'd find it more useful than my current mi band pulse, just as it's got a clock on it.

I hope so, but the sellers are jewing a lot on the original price, like they did with the other models

Review of the Ruizu x02:

8/10 it's okay, the casing feels cheap and plasticky but it doesn't feel easy to break.
Screen is extremely glossy and hard to see in direct sunlight which might be an issue for runners or people who go outside.
The default firmware it comes with is godawful and unintuitive, I flashed the AGPtek 1.07 and it functions well now with more aesthetic menu design.
It's playing music and sounds good, I come from using a Cowon S9 which has god tier sound quality, I'd say this is 85% equivalent to that in quality which is great for the price.
It has some nice features like a voice recorder and basic video playback.
I worry about the screen cracking or attracting smudges, it already looks a bit fucked up from 1hr of use.

Worth the £11 I paid so far. I'll report back on battery life.

tl;dr ear fedora

where did u order that chinkgirl