Bape thread

general bape thread
>device
>preferred juice
>what kind of draw and tricks do you roll with?
If you smoke cigarettes then fucking kill yourself (oh wait you already are)

>As I stared she'd quickly walk away in fear, but fear of what, I had to know. Fedora tipped, katana out, I hit my cape and pursued. "M'Lady" I scream before tripping over, my embarrassment out weighting my superior for of logic, I'd leave, god delusion in my pocket, I would pull it out to enjoy a fine piece of luturature before returning home, mom in the kitchen, I would turn on my high spec gaming PC, and proceed to write this fucking thread.

i feel sad that you typed that out

at least people who smoke cigarettes reproduce
so you are the one who's killing yourself

If you smoke cigarettes or vape then fucking kill yourself

>not enjoying the splendid feel of that sweet vapor filling your lungs

I'd rather get lung cancer instead of autism.

V/\
represent

Istick 100w w/ gemeni II tank.
I have some coffee vape from my local shop.

I'm really liking this OMD (pomegranate) 3mg from Carolina Vapor Mill

WE GET IT, YOU VAPE

Mega amounts of kek.

Vapefags running to the nearest river to throw themselves on it.

/thread

I just use old fashioned cigarettes.

I tried vaping and it just made me naeseus while still wanting a real cigarette.

What should I get if I want to quit smoking.

A gun

Smoker here. Thank you for the kind words. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna cough half of my lungs out.

I really like blowing Os. When I'm in a coffee shop and there's tons of people around I'll crank my rx200 up to 80w and blast Os all around the place. I got kicked out once but when I went back they forgot who I was

What are you, some kind of queer homosex?

Also, any other smokers on here that smoke unfiltered? And if so, do you find it disgusting to smoke filtered?

Try a kangertech subox kit or the vaperosso target 75w kits.
I started with the subox but I've heard great things about the target.

vaping is pretty popular in my area, its not just something fedorafags do. I see old people vaping and factory workers vaping, moms vaping while their kids get their hair cut, etc.

They look kind of cool, I have a few friends that use them specifically for hash oils (legal in my state), I want to get one for that purpose too. Can you use just any vapor pen for hash oil or do you need a special kind? also can you use just any hash oil in a vapor pen or do you need some special kind. consistency on the hash oil varies considerably

You need a special kind, idk any specifics though

>boy I sure am butt blasted over this paragraph some user wrote
>might as well go see if I float in the nearest river
We all have fantasies user, unfortunately, yours might not actually come true.

I enjoyed unfiltered but there was so much tar, I could literally feel my lungs dying.

I would only smoke unfiltered if I was American. Canadian cigarettes are pretty terrible in comparison. Lucky Strike unfiltered is still the best cigarette I've ever smoked to date.

Rollies are fine though, I just hate rolling them.

Innokin Cortex + ISub S (trying out the Aspire Cleito soon).
I don't have a favorite Juice yet, I'm still experimenting
\//\

>smoking anything but weed
>4032/2
ishygddt

>not smoking weed out of a vape
It really is the best way. Its like a portable dab rig.

That's from too much nicotine/low quality nicotine.

That's what you're supposed to feel.
Stop being a baby you flaming fucking queer and smoke unfiltered.

VAPE NASH YALLLL!!! REPRESENT!!

underage fuck

Embarrassing

Are the Chinese vapes good? I don't smoke cigs and am not addicted to nicotine.
Are there any effects to vaping? Like body effects or high?

No oil here in FL.
Taught about getting a flower vape but they seem expensive for what they are. Smoking a j is cheaper

I assume it has a similar effect as cigarettes.

Cigarettes give you a nice high, if you haven't been doing it for very long. After awhile you become used to it and are just preventing withdrawals. In the morning I get a slight buzz but it's barley noticeable. If I don't smoke I feel like I want to punch a hole in a wall. When I started smoking when I was 14, I would get very dizzy and almost fall over. It was very fun.

never liked that sensation.

Yea I guess, you can intake more as well with those huge clouds.
Thinking about investing in either a weed vape, or a normal vape pen

>device
Stingray 26650 tube mech
Zephyr buddha v2 RDA
Goblin mini v1 RTA

>juice
DIY melon milkshake atm

nicotine buzz is pretty comfy, but not worth the addiction IMO, i picked up vaping to quit and it's going well.
It tastes pretty good and keeps my hand busy
chain vaping gives me dry mouth so it's wise to keep a glass of water near

It's not a good reason to start since it's so short lived.

Actually, there isn't a good reason to start. It's suffering. I don't even want to smoke half the time, but have to. Being forced to go outside in the winter and suck down a cigarette before you get frost bite is terrible. People stare at you judgingly. It's not longer acceptable to smoke, and people will stare at you and scowl.

I wish I could smoke inside, it would be so much better. Every single apartment has a no smoking rule now days.