Windows 10

It's literally a botnet. Why are you using it?

sauce: pcworld.com/article/2955491/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet
pcworld.com/article/2955491/
blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LAN isn't a botnet.

It's literally a botnet. Why are you using it?

sauce: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

Try to convince me

If you maching has Internet access and you actively use it, it is botnet by design.

>the internet's a botnet anyways so if you don't like it don't use it lol!!!

well i upgraded my trusty old dont-know-how-activated windows 7 to it , and exctracted key from aida and then installed it from an oreginal iso on a clean pc , so i guess im using it because its gratis, and have official microsoft botnet ® instead of some russian one.

windows has been doing that since XP

perhaps even Windows 98 I am not so sure

Having any kind of identification, social security, or even existing is botnet. Prove me wrong.

You are being tracked and recorded by even having any format of identification

I think this is the first time I've ever seen Sup Forums properly use the word "botnet"
>Why are you using it?
Only Windows version I've used in years is POSReady 2009

Shut your fucking mouth.

>using windows 10
>not killing yourself
pick 1

>1 year old
>it's not even true
every time

pick dual boot and use it just for gaymen faggot.

>using windows
no thanks faggot
not even once

The memes it produces are top quality though

>literally

lol

Did you guys know Microsoft requires your SSN to make a new user account on your PC now and they broadcast it over wifi and bluetooth to everyone?

Did you know Microsoft shares all your files over the Internet to every Windows 10 user? Why would they do that?

Because linux doesn't support programs for my work

Do you think bill gates still uses Windows 7?

>linux doesn't support

linux supports everything, my friend.

Step 1: Choose "No" when it asks you if you want to use this feature.

Step 2: No longer have to find excuses to blame someone else for your retardation.

So Cortana started the fire and that's how she knew, right?

It doesn't support non-free software. Checkmate lincuck

I can't play muh vidiya games on linux

>cortana
>AI that literally goes insane and starts killing people

Well done MS

Because I am a human being that actually likes to use computer programs

Well considering Cortana didn't kill anyone, I'd say claiming she "literally killed everyone" is pretty fuckin' stupid.

Probably 7 or 8, I doubt he's using 10. Wasn't he using XP for a while after Vista came out?

>It's literally a botnet. Why are you using it?
I'm not. Used that shit for a few days and went back to Windows 7. Fuck Windows 10.

>linux is one person
checkmate wincuck

everyone grows up one day

Yes you can, try harder

He didn't say it "literally killed everyone", are you illiterate?

Indeed.

no. thats a new feature

k, so how can I replace the update file with a virus

there's no choice really.

>Linux
Barely functioning hobby os

>Apple
locked down & gay

All the useful programs are on Windows, like it or not so that's what you are forced to use

>OS X
>locked down
Quit confusing OS X with iOS you colossal dumbass.

yes it does, checkmate wincuck

you know I'm right my homosexual friend, and the truth angers and upsets you. It's natural don't worry.

windows 10 -IS- a virus.
fortunately, there is a fix....

install gentoo

this

You couldn't be more wrong
>lel Apple is gay xDDD
Oh I see, you're just a clueless twelve year old

ebin

need it for normie shit. Tried working on a group project on linux with microsoft products. There's bugs everywhere, can't read some characters, and we're forced to use microsoft online access because of me. Windows 10 is unfortunately needed for productivity on normie shit.

>pcworld.com/article/2955491/
>You’ll see a lot of options and checkboxes.
>theres literally one checkbox for windows 10 home and two for windows 10 pro and one dropdown box

ah my bum-befuddled friend... alas it is you that are blinded and lost in the darkness of ignorance...

you cannot refute my argument, only mock it with ebin memes. Can you prove that Apple is not the gay's preferred choice of OS? And that it is locked down and limited in comparison to Windows, loathed as it may be?

Choose your words wisely user...

#SHREKT

You're the one claiming it's locked down, I don't need to prove shit, you meme spouting mongoloid.

I'd say Windows is way more locked down than OS X really. OS X gets a shit reputation from iOS, but being locked down is not really one of its problems.

>I don't need to prove shit

*warm-spirited chortle*
I'm afraid you do user. I'm afraid you do.

You're either a troll or retarded, quite possibly both.

>I can't prove jack shit so I'll sperg out
As expected of a mactard.

>using mactoddlerOS
>calls someone else retarded

topkek

I am but a humble messenger, distributing redpills to the masses. A pharmacist then, perhaps.

I hate to see people living in ignorance, convincing themselves that their delusions are the truth.

epik memes, you sure showed me. Burden of proof is on you faggots. You made the initial claim that OS X is locked down, it's now your responsibility to back it up.

Or the non-retarded choice, Windows 7?

Awww what's wrong mactoddler, you gonna cry?

>proponent of OS X
>calls others faggots

;^)

I'm done, if you can't even be decent enough to put up a real argument then you're not worth my time.

ebin

>I can't win this argument so I'm going to storm off like an angry toddler

It's not even an argument, you're just shitposting

OS X is more limited than Windows it's the objective truth. There wasn't any argument to begin with really tbqh pham.

>There wasn't any argument to begin with really tbqh pham.
this

no different to how skype works.

If LAN is being used without the user's consent, then it does fall into the definition of a botnet.

>I'm too dumb to use google or customize my system without my operating system practically holding my hand through it
>It's limited!

go home Sup Forums

As an ex mac user I would say that he's right. Use to own a 2015 macbook. It was the worst experience in my life.

>attempts to do productive work on Linux
>encounters obscure error
>fails

ayy

>mactoddler
>talking about another OS holding the user's hand

This kek. mfw

No better time than now to switch to a good linux distribution.
Like OS X or Android *whatever candy name they're using now*

This lmao. Oh jesus my sides.

rMBP 15 2015 owner here. This computer is amazing.

OS X ships with nothing but the basics. Applications like iStat Menus, Bartender, HyperDock, and TotalFinder can help you fix that.

OS X reminds me of Amiga Workbench in a way that it ships with the barebones to get the most basic of tasks done, but you can rice it out and add features.

It's also the easiest OS to pirate commercial software.

not for me lol. this article lies

2 rupees have been deposited in your shit wiping hand Rajeesh!

>current year
>not running Win trough a VM the only time you desperatly need it
what are you guys doing, seriosly

I'M STILL USING XP!!!

it literally asks you if it can use your lan to update faster

> Year of the Linux desktop!

The Pajeet is strong in this thread

Installed and used Win10 through KMSpico, since Hewlett Packard doesn't allow running their version of Windows 7 on non-proprietary motherboards.

No botnet here!

Windows 7 is literally a botnet. Why are you using that?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Great counter arguement.

except its entirely true

go away pajeet

Isn't this attitude the sole reason people use OS X besides employers requiring it to use ONE graphic design app that doesn't exist for any other OS?

>LAN only
That... is actually nice. Have your home PC distribute Wangblows updates to your laptop when you bring it home.

Businesses in my area updated to 8.1 when it was available, same happened with Windows 10. The owner of the insurance agency I used to work at said it made the business look reliable and up-to-date. Normies believe this too, especially when we would show them info on our screens

I went through 10 pages of pc world and didn't find the article.

>Asks you
Most people updating will choose the express settings.

Alright Sup Forums I'm not a smart man especially with computers but I've tried uninstalling this update like fifteen times, most of those times with the wifi not even turned on, and it keeps coming back like a fucking virus. What am I doing wrong?

Already out of mainstream support and extended support ends Jan 2020.

Microsoft trickery. Changing the content of an update so it has a new release date causes it to be unhidden People who are against the update have been hard at work on their blocking utilities.
blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html

So if I install this I should be good to go? Because I did, and I tried to uninstall the update in the image but again it just keeps coming back. If I have this thing on (and automatic downloads turned off, this is the only thing that snuck through in the last year or so apparently) I assume it won't be a gigantic issue.

Either way thanks for the help.

As the July 29th update approaches MSFT has been updating it more and more. I think the utility author is going to update the utility to get a list regularly from his site of updates to blacklist but I'm not sure. At least, given the update he posted on that blog yesterday and recent complaints about the GWX updates.

This could literally ruin Microsoft.

Sent this in a SQT but will ask here as well
Right so I recently built a PC and went straight to windows 10 and I want to transfer photos and documents from my Mac to the PC using a 128Gb flash drive. It's formated as Fat32 yet windows doesn't seem to recognise it is fat32 and shows the format as RAW. The drive definitely works. What should i do?