/csg/ Chink Shit General

What chink site do you usually buy your chink shit from? Let's find out using this poll
strawpoll.me/10378858

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Collage of Sharkfeet sufferers • In case you missed it the JJRC H22 quadcopter is currently back on sale for $13.50 • user tests out the Geek app (a chink shit store with very dubious flash drives, also a shady app in general) purchases a poster for €4 shipped • user posts a pic taken with his Xiaomi Yi strapped to a Syma X8C quadcopter • user got his Redmeme Note 3 Pro from DHL almost overnight • user posts his $10 Chink RayBan aviator shades • user got a bike computer off Gearbest • Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is going up for pre-order on several places, retails for $23 in China expect a mark-up • user buys three dollar shades • user posts a review of his RUIZU X02 • user gets asked to provide Gearbest with personal feedback and invites him in their "reward" program • user bought the Xiaomi Square Bluetooth speaker off Gearbest is happy with the sound and bass • user ordered a fake PS3 Controller, the sticks are frigid and complained about this to the seller. Seller sent him a free pair • user has a Shark shrine • user posts his chinkshit bought through 2014-2016 • user gets yelled at by his mom for making a video review Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/KW-USB-3-0-Micro-SD-SD-Card-Reader-Max-Support-512GB-SDXC/32551016842.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_1_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_401_10018_10019_101,searchweb201603_2&btsid=8a851153-6797-4229-a395-387447f465bd
youtu.be/HlwvxpohQ9g
youtu.be/t4laGZvLfD0
aliexpress.com/store/2135075
phonearena.com/news/Rumors-of-a-4.3-inch-Xiaomi-smartphone-with-Snapdragon-820-CPU-show-up-next-to-a-fake-photo_id79752
aliexpress.com/item/NB-35-Professional-Adjustable-Metal-Suspension-Scissor-Arm-Microphone-Stand-Holder-for-Mounting-on-PC-Laptop/32429556071.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for sharkfoot

Second for sharkfoot

>tfw no sharkfoot yet
Fuck you, gearbest

>tfw when your latest review didnt make it to the OP

Bought this
>aliexpress.com/item/KW-USB-3-0-Micro-SD-SD-Card-Reader-Max-Support-512GB-SDXC/32551016842.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_1_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_401_10018_10019_101,searchweb201603_2&btsid=8a851153-6797-4229-a395-387447f465bd

for reading my sharks.
Got around:
80-90 mb/s read speed
40-50 write speed

However it seems to be erratic at times. I was copying some isos for backup and it was around 20 mb/s. The isos were around 4 GB each and the format was in exfat, not fat32.

Weird.

holy fuck why is it so hard to get a proper fit in ear with rock zircons? I have to fiddle with them for half a minute after inserting them

Happy now?

I will post pics of the results later.

I also bought some 2.0A power adapters and I guess I will post results of those later, but currently I am at college. Although I gotta say I am a bit surprised about the results.

Some updates
• Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is going up for pre-order in several places actually retails for $23 in China so a mark-up's expected • user tests out the Geek app (a chink shit store with very dubious flash drives also a shady app in general) purchases a poster for €4 shipped
• user posts a review of his RUIZU X02 another RUIZU owner has a differing than the user that posted the review

I'm sorry which one was that?

• Awful review user hamhands a USB vacuum

That's better than mine, thank you :3

>bugfix
>bugfix

Thanks. The white space was bothering my OCD. haha. I tried to upload in the last thread, but the image size was too large (4.10mb) Used gimp to drop the quality down to 90%.

Reposting here

TaoBao perhaps

>tfw no communist chinese rabbit gf

>fanning the flames of youtube reviewers' attention whoring by giving their shitty reviews the oxygen of publicity

The item arrived in my country from China in less than two weeks, so it's been here for significantly longer. Why is Canada such a joke? What the fuck does this even mean?

Awful review user is absolutely harmless

youtu.be/HlwvxpohQ9g

This guy claims that the new Pistons are awesome

actually, what is the difference multitasking-wise with xiaomi.eu roms ?

btw, why is the option about backup with google account disabled by default ? and stays disabled after enabling.

>leaf

>Cheeky Breeky has them before me

I dig his Mitu shirt though, so what are his thoughts on those Xiaomi Air/Capsule besides awesome?

I keep seeing a weird looking car sitting in a driveway.

Seconded. Best thing I've watched all day.

Comfy Reviews user, couldn't resist being absolute /csg/ cancer:

youtu.be/t4laGZvLfD0

I've got hay fever so I splutter on my words a bit, I'm sure anons in here will let me know I sound a bubbling autist.

An interesting note, on this video I used a BM-800 with the 5v adapter it comes with so let me know if it sounds any better or worse than my webcam mic I used in previous cancerous content.

sky56 is a FAKE tracking site, my power bank has been in "transfer of customs" for almost 2 fucking months.

Still havent recieved it, I probably will not get it, Gearbest put the deadline on June 14th if I dont recieve it I get a refund and extra goodboy points. I compared my tracking with a friend that also had to use sky56 and we had exactly as much days of the order processing.

Just another fucking chinkery chink shit of chink land story

>Shows his QR code to everyone in HD.
If everyone scans it too many times it will say it's not genuine anymore.

Ha ha ha ha ha, I did it, the absolute mad man.

I been away from /csg/ for nearly 10 days, as any anons already got their Xiaomi Mi Max?

you imbeciles encourage video reviews and this
is what happens

>Color: gold
gay

Well I'm not exactly Russian, but just slavic. I know a few Russian words and he said some great things about them. I'm sure there are Russian anaons here who'll give us more details.

I'm also interested in xiaomi.eu features

Awful reviews user is a bumbling oaf that stumbles through his video reviews (and life too probably) and besides there's nothing wrong with user's making video reviews for /csg/, stop being autistic.

Fuck you nigga, it was the cheapest, and this is /csg/ after all.

still gay

the gold and white electronics are for women user.

those are feminine colors, like pastels. Sorry user

What seller are these from?

Fuck you niggas, don't give me buyer remorse, don't be bullies!

How can Mi Band 2 cost fucking 40$!?!??!

It costs 23$ in China, all these sites was fucking jewery all along.

FUCK CHINA, WALL NOW.

Maybe user is secure in himself and his sexuality and doesn't care about the colour of his telecommunications device?

aliexpress.com/store/2135075
got pic from seller, waiting for mine to arrive

:)

China already has a wall. It sucked dick since the mongols came anyway.

You did good by the looks of things it's an absolute beast of a phone

>buyer remorse
why? it'll look gay but specs wise is solid as fuck

Leave him alone. It's not as bad as it seems.

Or maybe hes a faggot.

But it still looks gay. You are gay.

10000mAh name brand power bank from chinks
or
20000mAh off-name power bank from local retailer
?

Same price for both.

>not liking gold colored stuff

goy detected.

This site is 18+, please stop posting and go back to lurking until you come of age.

Is the 20000mAh one really 20000mAh and not 200mAh?

Stop being gay then.

I can assure you that the "20,000mAh" one is actually 2,500mAh-5,000mAh.

did you get triggered

New mini Xiaomi phone rumored
>SD820
>4.3"
>720P
>13MP camera
>3GB RAM
>32GB Storage
>275$

Seriously niggas, whats wrong with gold? I don't see how it means it's a girly phone.

That's what it says. Of course there's no way of knowing but the question is, will it be worse than 10k?
The off-brand one seems to be of Polish origin.

>SD820
>4.3"
YES

>275$
FUG

.3"
Lol.

Get a job fag

> sky56 is a FAKE tracking site, my power bank has been in "transfer of customs" for almost 2 fucking months.

Are you 100% sure?

thanks you too

275 is fugin cheap for sd820

phonearena.com/news/Rumors-of-a-4.3-inch-Xiaomi-smartphone-with-Snapdragon-820-CPU-show-up-next-to-a-fake-photo_id79752

Nothing just faggots are projecting their own insecurities over someone buying a white phone

Get an iPhone SE if you want a tiny faggot phone.

Do you seriously can't afford $275 USD on a pocket devices that brings the world knowledge to your palm? what are you a slave?

Now manlets can finally own a Xiaomi phone

Nobody over the age of 18 says products are "gay" constantly as if people are supposed to care what colour their phone is, call people faggots all you want, I don't care, but shouting GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY sixteen million times in one thread is obnoxious and indicates you're probably a little kid or a full-blown manchild.

Your post screams "gay"

Transfer of customs literally means it is in your country somewhere under a new carrier. The carrier changes when it reaches your country user...

The tracking is fake but the packages are real.

A while ago I had 3 packages from gearbest that were trackable on that site and I received them all but the tracking info was obviously auto generated (for the 3 packages the events had the exact same time between them).

I'm in canada and it took me 2-2.5 months to receive those packages though.

>Being this triggered
stop being gay user

does it play FLAC?

My shark was untouched for around month, and no corruption on files.

nice review user.. sounds pretty good.. did you just use the bm-800 on its own or with any other equipment?

wondering why it is taking more than 1 month for this new carrier to send it to my post office. Has never happened with a normal tracking site.

das it mayne, no more gearbest for me.

also how long is the battery life?

Gearbest tracking is never fake

Yup, it plays most audio formats. I should have shown the list in the review but I didn't want to spend too long talking about a simple mp3 player.

I used it with the shitty 5v external sound card it comes with, nothing else. Just wanted to see how it sounds once rendered and downsampled through youtube. I'll be hooking it up direct to an audio interface in the next few days so it should lose a lot of the hissing and background noise

80 listening hours on a full charge

Low priority mail can take about a month. It also depends on location. If the mail goes to NY and you live in cali, it is going to take forever.

I can't explain that bug on CrystalDiskMark, but ~25MB/s is correct speed for 64gb sharks.

I had instances when it would hit 50 mb/s on smaller files and the only time it went below 30 mb/s was when I was copying those isos. I will post results later.

how do i make an account on alieexpress?
when i click on: "create your account"
it doesn't do anything
it's not even a link

Sharks are pretty good, or at least mine is, or maybe it's going to die soon who knows.

I've been using a 128gb shark as internal storage on my phone with the adoptable storage feature since February because that's the only way to have the contents of both my phone and mSD card encrypted in the same volume.

It has been written/read with encrypted content on a daily basis, used as a flash drive and bootable drive with DriveDroid and still going strong, this is a pretty tough shark.

turn off adblock, try a different browser

disable adblock

Yes, sharks are an excellent cards for that price. Only place where I wouldn't use shark is embedded devices (like Raspberry Pi) due lower 4k speeds.

>gold is for women

shut the fuck you child.

What stand did you buy user. Can you provide a link maybe?

thnx

then stop being gay user

Why are you so trigged?

>vape mod i want to buy is 20€ cheaper on gearbest than on amazon
should I do it

yes

aliexpress.com/item/NB-35-Professional-Adjustable-Metal-Suspension-Scissor-Arm-Microphone-Stand-Holder-for-Mounting-on-PC-Laptop/32429556071.html this would work fine, mic stands aren't complicated

become a vape vendor? hell yes