UCLA shooter was a pajeet that killed his professor because he stole code from him

UCLA shooter was a pajeet that killed his professor because he stole code from him.
What now Sup Forums? whitey so desperate for superior code they outright steal from pajeets now? that thief got what he deserved

Other urls found in this thread:

glot.io/snippets/ef9lgxvy3a
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_8fsG8Q1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why we need open source.

the little curry nigger was paranoid/schizo. he thought everyone was stealing his code. he also smoked a bitch up in Minnesota and had a whole list of people he was going to kill.

What was he coding? A windows phone app that locates the nearest designated streets?

Now he is shiting in Heaven

> indians defending closed source master race

based

underrated

Windows KILLS Lincuck once again!!!

He's stealing our white women!

After years of anti-pirate hate speech, the BSA now has blood on their hands.

Hope he find that thief of a professor in Heaven and shoots him into hell.

he can have that one

All this tragedy could have been easily avoided if Pajeet had licensed his code under the GPL. Proprietary software takes yet another life, when will the slaughter end?

>UCLA
the professor was probably pajeet too

As an attendee of a university, every single thing you create is property of the university. His professor had full rights on using that code.

He was white
No pajeet professors but all Chinese

but thats simply not true

is that what your professor told you? or are you just european?

>Pajeets
>Superior code

European.

>or are you just european
better european than a pajeet

That actually is true even in the U.S. At least for private universities, it's true. It's the reason why people drop out of college before they start marketing a product.

>whitey so desperate for superior code they outright steal from pajeets now? that thief got what he deserved
>I don't understand how IP works

that's true. What you create is property of the university if it's an assignment.

Not guilty tbqh

Really? In my university, anything you make is your own. They even teach you how to protect your product/IP through a class.

Kinda disappointed it wasn't tied to Milo in any way.

DEDICATED
PLAGIARISM
ENFORCER

If I killed every pajeet who stole my code in college, thered be a lot of rotting curry.

worst cheaters ever.

fpbp

Found the code!!
glot.io/snippets/ef9lgxvy3a

Doing the lords work user

I knew a pajeet who was paying somebody to write his papers for him for an English class.

This went over my head.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

The student who shot and killed his engineering professor and then himself at a Los Angeles university had accused the professor of stealing his code.

In a blog post on March 10, Mainak Sarkar, 38, said Professor William Klug, 39, "is not the kind of person when you think of a professor. He is a very sick person. I urge every new student coming to UCLA to stay away from this guy."

"I was this guy's PhD student. We had personal differences. He cleverly stole all my code and gave it another student. He made me really sick. Your enemy is your enemy. But your friend can do a lot more harm. Be careful about whom you trust. Stay away from this sick guy." The post has since been taken down.

Nearly three months after posting it Sarkar drove from his home in Minnesota to Los Angeles where he confronted and gunned down Professor Klug at the university's engineering complex before an heroing.

An unnamed UCLA source as saying the allegation that Klug stole his student's code was "absolutely untrue."

Sarkar had left a "kill list" at his home. One name on it was Professor Klug's and another a different UCLA professor, who is thought to have been unharmed. Police also discovered the body of a woman in Minnesota but have yet to release her identity. Her name was also on the list. Police did not say whether there were more names.

Sarkar left a suicide note at the scene of, the full details of which have not been made public, but the police did say it led them to his house in Minnesota after Sarkar asked whoever found the note to feed his kitten.

LAPD chief Charlie Beck said at a press conference that there was evidence of "mental issues" with respect to Sarkar. He also noted that Klug and colleagues said that Sarkar had exhibited odd behavior, but that they didn't view him as a threat.

Sarkar was one of a six-member research group researching computational biomechanics under Klug's supervision. In 2013, he had thanked Klug for acting as his mentor in his PhD dissertation.

>after Sarkar asked whoever found the note to feed his kitten

really?
I expected it to be some ass-blasted SJW afterr Milo's talk

I don't think the babies would have the cojones to kill themselves or go to jail.

That's what oral presentations are for. If you can't read what you wrote out loud in front of people, you need to fail the class.

GPL would have literally stopped this.

Most 1st world countries have copyright laws that grant the original author rights to their own IP and they can license it to others.

You see most compression algorithms are either top down or bottom up ours works by poo out.

Doesn't apply when you're employed by some company and develop shit on their premises.

how do you steal code?

>Klug

Jew stole your idea and/or academic work?

Who would have guessed?

You wouldn't download a car.

>les bains
>school shooting by a /r9k/obot
>indian parlementary to the loo
>pajeet coder kills waito piggu
meme magic is leaking from the memesphere

I don't get it..

Based user holy kekkles

This shit is like a shitty pasta I swear

>put copyright statement on code
that easy.

And I work in a university lab, I've never had to sign any agreements that my work is someone elses. At most the lab holds copyrights as well as me.

oh fug

For those not getting it, the phrase is amusing because the usual expression is, "...sitting in Heaven."

put a slug in that dirty klug. klug deserved to have been tortured like these white bitches in pic related..woohoo kill whitey

Top klug

...what?

int timesIUsedTheLoo = 0;

timesIUsedTheLoo++

I call bullshit

AFAIK, anything you submit to the college as course work is owned by the college. If you are creating it on your own then it is still your own obviously.

Designated shitting clouds?

No it isn't. At my university (which is private), you are asked to choose a copyright when you submit assignments

He was a muzzie. Nuff said

I don't think it's course work though, he was a PHd student so it was probably work he did for thesis

Regardless, it was work he was doing as student in exchange for a degree, no?

So the real question here is, was the code an assignment or not?

>If it was, then, theoretically, the school owned it and he was in the wrong.

>If it wasn't an assignment and he had it copyright, still the wrong decision, just could've sued her.

who's the girl

The teacher that he shot.

>girl

what is it then?

was that his motive tho?

or is it the code.

here is his blog post. he's a shitty writer

===
William Klug, UCLA professor is not the kind of person when you think of a professor. He is a very sick person. I urge every new student coming to UCLA to stay away from this guy.

Here’s a picture of the guy.

[photo]

My name is Mainak Sarkar. I was this guy’s PhD student. We had personal differences. He cleverly stole all my code and gave it another student. He made me really sick.

Your enemy is your enemy. But your friend can do a lot more harm. Be careful about whom you trust.

Stay away from this sick guy.
===

Yeah, I hear that he was shiite.

found the real answer, it's his ex-wife

Sarkar also killed his ex-wife Ashley Hasti in Minnesota leading up to the UCLA Shooting. They had broken up and had stopped being friends on Facebook, indicating strife. [11] It is then believed Sarkar immediately moved himself across the country via car from Minnesota to UCLA to conduct the murder of William Klug before authorities could discover Sarkar's crimes. [25]

>university's engineering complex before an heroing.

>the allegation that Klug stole his student's code was "absolutely untrue."
Yeah people do kill-suicide routinely for no reason.

PAJEETS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL.

LOCK YOUR DOORS. I REPEAT, LOCK YOUR DOORS.

How the fuck did he get accepted into the university with such shitty english skills?

>LAPD chief Charlie Beck said at a press conference that there was evidence of "mental issues" with respect to Sarkar

see this is what happens when a pajeet is forced to poo in a loo.. they go crazy..

must have safe space dessignatd shitting streets at all uni's for the pajeets wellbeing

Probably he was mentally ill and thought something that wasn't true. Yeah, that never happens.

I've seen (successful) medical students who can't write on a 6th grade level.

eloquence is overrated

There is usually still a grain of truth in it, even in situations like that.

This. I hate how colleges try to force people to be wordy anyway. Why say in 300+ words what could be more efficiently said in like two sentences?

Whether it's overrated or not is not for me to decide
The point is - I always thought you needed to be good at english to enter the states.

you can lead a pajeet to the loo but you cant force him to poo

Reminds me the time I handed an assignment at the last possible moment and the professor told me to leave it on a pile on his office. I went there and show a fucking pile with assignments that were like fucking books and me with a 4 page shit.

Well I got a very good grade and said professor later told me mine was the only one he had read to completion and that the vast majority said the same crap but with 90% filler shit.

>also it seems to help if yours is at the top of the pile when he starts grading shit.

Death for two, life for one, 53 years for the woman . Eric Boyd recieved 18 years because he could not be linked to the rapes or murders, only the car jacking.

Took me a second

Also that was 2007 you dumbshit that was 9 years ago.

Poo in loo. Shiite. I c what u did there.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_8fsG8Q1A

Fuck that is the ugliest fucking pajeet, but I would totally fuck that woman

But open source doesn't imply the freedom to use or revise the code. I think what you mean is "Free and Open Source"

he's actually better looking than her

>There is usually still a grain of truth in it, even in situations like that.

I would say it's probably 100% true.

the problem with paranoids isnt that they make stuff up. they just fixate too much.