Stupid Questions General

Ask your stupid questions here

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/views/view/114308345165399261967/gphoto/6031495338984119106?gl=gb&heading=178&pitch=88&fovy=90
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FRRPxY
asus.com/Motherboards/P6X58DE/HelpDesk_Download/
phanteks.com/PH-F140SP.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyway to get this location to load in google maps?

It's from a blog/article on travelling showing a particular location I'd like on my map

google.com/maps/views/view/114308345165399261967/gphoto/6031495338984119106?gl=gb&heading=178&pitch=88&fovy=90

What happens when two traps meet each other and somehow can't tell each other is a trap

How do I install bash on windows 10?

I can't remember it, what was that clip on mic that always got shilled here? Started with an S

I too want the answer to this

About a year ago I installed Manjaro+GRUB over a Windows installation on an old netbook. For some reason or another I decided I didn't want it and formatted the drive. While doing so, I also deleted GRUB so now I'm fucked.

TL;DR How can I install a new OS without a bootloader

And no, the netbook doesn't have a disc drive, just USB.

You can boot or install both Linux and Windows off USB nub

What happens if a gay female meets a trap and doesn't know, and he also doesn't remember because he is so used to being treated like a girl, and then they spend hours talking about how much they hate boys, and then decide to have sex.

They start installing Gentoo on each others laptops.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking faggot

Why does my girlfriend keep trying to touch my penis?

Thanks user. Just found this thing sitting in my closet so I though I'd try putting it to use.

On another note, what Linux distro would you guys recommend? Preferably something that's lightweight since this baby only has 2gb of ram and an ancient cpu.

how do i get hourglass figure and hips

source me bb

She wants to fuck you hard in the ass

FUCK.
I knew there was somewhere right to ask the question but I skimmed over this thread and didn't see it.
Anyways,
^that's my question.

How can I meet REAL moms looking to get fucked?
Not fake like the ones you see in those shady ads.

This sounds like light novel anime adaptation waiting to happen.

Typically the trap eats out the lesbian and jerks off later. Eventually the lesbian accepts cock into her life and just becomes straight again.

name of doujin or a source/link?

Slax

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FRRPxY
I wanna run RTS in 60 FPS on high settings, can anyone recommend what parts I should change to cut the price to about $1000

It's not a doujin, it's just Himegoto as usual.

Unless it's a himegoto doujin, but it shouldn't be too hard to find if so.

This question has nothing to do with traps

Astute observation user

>himegoto doujin
either they don't exist or nobody ever bought one and uploaded it

it's quite strange tho, more obscure series have gotten plenty of fanbooks

Wanting to major in networking. Got my C-Tech certification for copper and fiber optic cabling.

Any entry level jobs that I should look at? I want to be a network architect.

I have an Asus P6X58D-E motherboard, currently running Win7. I want to install Win10 on one of my drives but when I go to the website:

asus.com/Motherboards/P6X58DE/HelpDesk_Download/

it seems that there are no Win10 drivers for it (latest drivers available for for 8.1). Does that mean my mobo is not compatible and I can't run 10, or will 10 have it's drivers available within Windows Update automatically?

Maybe we could make one? I remember people on Sup Forums making a Nichijou doujin because there weren't any around a few years ago.

Just got my heatsink today. I'm going for an all black them inside so the heatsink what fan case clash something bad.

I bought this and like an idiot, I didn't look at the image and there is no way to clip this fan with the hoops since the corners are solid and I can't fit clip inside. phanteks.com/PH-F140SP.html

Anyone know of any black fans/black frame that are really good?

This would be nice, if you could get 2 or 3 decent artists to cooperate, but that sounds impossible.
Even something like katawa shoujo took 4 years to make and it was a literal fluke.

Why is OP such a fucked up pedophile?

All you really need is one cooperative drawfag and people willing to give ideas/encouragement. I think there are drawfag threads on some of the other boards, so we could go and see if somebody feels like doing it.