What was the last thing of tech you bought...

What was the last thing of tech you bought? This is going into my maxed out ThinkPad w530 when it comes in the mail tomorrow.

Got a great deal on some of these babies. 8 brand new for the equivalent of ~250 USD.

That's an absolutely terrible deal. Are you stupid?

Perhaps in the country they were produced. Not in my third world shithole.

Hue?

That's 30 per drive. Seems like a good deal to me.

pic related

installing ubuntu as i type
windows 10 = not possible to run on the x41
it just struggles, i feel bad for it

Haha, I love this kind of shitposting

Yes. Taxes are very fair and don't need to change.

Please annex us.

I hope they're going in separate systems otherwise you got cucked. You can get 2x4TB for that price.

Same as you except 500GB version

850 pro is infinitely better

950 pro? Settling for less because of mah needs and tehchnology is so memey and jewy

Sou hue também

Nice!

HTC10 and GearS2
Got the Gear for free

WD Blue 1 TB. I don't even need the storage but it fills out my case nicely and it's cheap as dirt.

that is pretty funny, that is also the last thing i purchased. also the 500GB version. Went into my x220. first experience with SSD and it is nice.

How do you like the htc10? I have the lgg4 myself, but I'm curious about the htc10, not looking to buy anything though.

i7 6700k for $130

now I just need the rest of the system

How'd you get it for so cheap?

intel retail edge program

bought 2 1tb samsung ssd's.

iphone 5 for 50€

I bought a Core 2 Quad Q6600 for an HP office PC I am rebuilding.

An MX100 for my laptop

A laptop 5 years ago.

WD is dumping old HDDs on to the market right now, I also bought some cheap blues.

A Bus Pirate and an SOIC-8 clip, with which I'm trying to flash coreboot on my laptop.

I found/"stole" a laptop that was left behind in one of my lecture rooms, does that count?

26Ah battery bank. there will come a day when everyone shitposts continuously from the middle of nowhere, like how I am right now.

pic related

I bought into the 4k meme

oops

please tell me you're not using it as a monitor..

hell no
55 inches wouldn't fit on my desk

looks amazing desu

meant for

wth is that?

is it really that hard to google ??

It's a program for people who work retail jobs selling related stuff (like a Geek Squad employee) to get heavily discounted Intel hardware.

It's a pretty shit scenario where people ask you about computers because it's your job, but you can't even afford a modern computer. So this program allows these people to buy the shit they're selling.

They're always ridiculously amazing deals.

pls don't

How do they verify you are a real geek squad or whatever?

Have you seen that case IRL? It's really big for an mitx case. Also please don't pay $85 for windows 10.
Don't you want more than one fan?

I-I don't want a third party code for Windows and muh games.

I've seen the Manta in real life, it's a lot smaller IRL than in photos, it's only slightly bigger than my prodigy, plus I don't need to move it around. It'll be fine.

I'll get another fan in the future user-kun.

Oh yeah the Prodigy is massive too.

Should be good for a little while. I get close to 1600mhz on boost with +50mv.

EasyAcc external battery for charging my devices. Promises multiple full charges, definitely a must have for travel. If your phone has a shitty battety I recommend getting a smaller one to carry in your pocket.

Respostan here since you both said you got your drives recently.

>paying for Windows 10
Windows 10 is free faggot

Just buy a Wangblows 10 key for ~30 bucks and install from a USB.

After years of struggling with an iPhone, decided to jump the ship once again and switch to Android. I fuggin love the P9.

z170 Gigabyte G1 Gaming Sniper
1151 socket

currently waiting for money to turn up so i can add the cpu.
It was the only green one that's just the right shades of geen and black.

memes - 100%
wallet - 0%

Hp keyboard for 10$ after my natural ergonomic 4000 died. I hope the warranty fixes it, i really liked it

bump