What is the most problematic part about this image?

what is the most problematic part about this image?
what triggers you the most about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

annarbor.craigslist.org/sys/5615956825.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have enough skrilla to buy that great deal! =(

>$1600

I would say the mobo because that's an Asrock motherboard, but its one of their best.

The cooler is the piece of shit in the picture. .

dat wire management
dem wires everywhere
dat small ass cooler

no hot grills in picture b/c sex sell

Going all the way to Brighton for a stock cooler last gen overpriced ugly fugly

i7 6700 don't come with stock intel coolers

the size, how the fuck am I supposed to shit on it if I can't see it. Take a better screen, faggot
I'll try anyway
Colors don't match
Shitty stock fan
Terrible cable management
what the fuck is that bulshit covering the i/o panel
It's fucking expensive
It's in the UK?

the thing that really fucking triggers me about this image though: You fucking posted it you pathetic, weak, stupid, milktoast, white-guilt piece of human garbage.

this

k does not, non-k does

Link to sale OP

>low resolution image
>overpriced
>stock cooler
>rear fan facing inward
>poor cable management
>overkill CPU
>3.5gb
>"rig"
>"gaming"
>white case

That's about it in order of triggering. Asrock motherboard is nice tho.

Here's the listing because OP was too much of a nigger to provide it:

annarbor.craigslist.org/sys/5615956825.html

The cable management is actually shitter than it looked in the first photo.

Do systems like this actually sell? I always see these "gaming rigs" on craigslist that are priced about triple what they're actually worth.

Clueless people are likely to buy it

I'd think your high and mighty opinion to be fairly high, blinding you into thinking that rear case fan is intake.

>an Ann Arbor resident incapable of building a decent looking PC

This does not surprise me in the least.

itt: oh noes how will i figure out where this cable goes amongst this noodely mess oh right its 10 cm long whew

6700 doesn't come with the stock cooler

They would have had to buy one separately...

damn I have cancer now

Dare you to make a paragraph using all the words in your image.

>No new posts
Sacajawea wen to the library on Christmas eve. She wanted to get few books to read while she sat curled up next to her labradoodle enjoying the crisp evening air and a bit of jazz music. She had moved to Norway from Oklahoma last June after she regretted moving from Canada but was too embarrassed to return and see all of her old friends like Margaret. She quickly found the twelve volume beige colored index resting in the middle of the libraries linoleum entranceway and flipped through the first volume it looking for things that might pique her interest. Titles like "A Buckaroo named Kevin", "Lincoln's Denim Hat", and "A Bee named Kevin" all leapt out at her. Clearly she had found the childrens section. She closed the floppy cover and moved on the next volume. "The Marmoset Pirate", "The Pirate that loved Ramen", and "Nintendo Cheat Codes"; how large was this children's section anyway? The next volume was about cooking and she saw titles for all sorts of books dealing with the best way to make BBQ beef, the history of Bund cakes, and even a small volume on the history of peanut butter. She made a mental note of the last one and continued looking. The volume of the index seemed to deal with medical stuff and used had ridiculous titles like "The difference between Orthopedic and Orthopaedic surgeons and why Orthopaedic surgeons are dumb". She sighed: finding a good book here felt like she was chasing a rainbow sometimes. In the end, she decided to just grab the book on peanut butter and leave for now. Perhaps next week they would have something interesting.

Looks backwards to me.

Lol there you go,

Don't know why the reply came out like that though

>image 2/10
This triggers me most

>1600 British dollars

You thick cunt.

Thank you for this

I guess this is a good a thread as any to ask. I'm selling my computer (including the monitor and keyboard+mouse) and my vive as a package deal for 2000 bucks. Think anyone will bite? Desktop has 16 gigs of tam, r9 390 nitro gpu, amd fx 8320 cpu, and 2 ssds and 1 hd.