Chink shit general

Chinese shopping general - /Csg/

News is in other thread edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/In-stock-Original-Xiaomi-Piston-Air-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5mm-Capsule-Earbuds-With-Mic-Remote/32666453659.html
youtube.com/channel/UCHgEq3rmesC_v3HVLSokIkQ/videos
aliexpress.com/item/2016-NEW-3-5-Inch-Handheld-Console-Game-Support-for-PSP-Games-with-Android-System-Wi/32603033039.html
gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-231.htm
phoneradar.com/xiaomi-redmi-3a-snapdragon-435-soc-4100mah-battery-launch-soon/#axzz4ARQ4gj6X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for bump

>no news

What does everyone think about that $100 Windows/Android Chuwi Hi8 tablet everyone keeps shilling on Sup Forums? Specs look really decent except for the camera.

People are shilling Hi10, not Hi8.
Hi8 has some issues with battery and bios or something.

>battery and bios
>implying you'll ever need either of those things

This one's twice as expensive but specs do look good. Oh well.

Can you recommend any good windows tablet for ~$100 or am I SoL? Desktop windows not that mobile gay os shit microsoft shitted out.

No tablets have used Windows RT for years, that went out of style with Windows 8 being phased out

>tfw pretty much all the shit you ordered on Gaybeast a week ago went on sale or is lower in price now and you basically got chinked out of $4-5

has anybody tried buying a cheap gsm modem for SMS only? How many sms can you send a second?

Should I get black and yellow, white and orange, or yellow and black James donkey

Pretty impressed with the kz ed9

I fell for the meme. That russian guy convinced me.

fuck off

A couple threads ago the OP had advice for canucks, it was either "Use Singapore Post for fast shipping" or "Don't Use Singapore Post, Use X instead for fast shipping"

I've forgotten what it was though help pls

Damn man the Mini M8s is by far the most comfy chink purchase I've made yet. This is all I need connected to my TV anymore. It flies too, never any lag on anything.

It was sing post that was piss slow afaik

On a related note, mexibros: hk post is piss slow too, sinotrans is God tier and singpost is normal

do u like dicks?

Don't use singpost slow as can be for cucknucks

I'm skeptic to buy pistons from Ali because of all the fakes.

Yes i can get a refund and all but still, waiting 45 days to get a fake is awful.

use everything except singapore post.

fuck off

Just don't buy from shitty little stores that have lower than usual pricing or gigantic sales

I want to sprinkle some of that on top of my weed desu

thanks for your contribution

The store seems ok.
aliexpress.com/item/In-stock-Original-Xiaomi-Piston-Air-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5mm-Capsule-Earbuds-With-Mic-Remote/32666453659.html

Yeah same for me

I need a reliable car usb phone charger. I don't trust the super cheap ones. Any recommendations? Just need something basic.

ugh, nice tits but her face. what a train wreck. she even has those 'wii eyes' that point downwards

youtube.com/channel/UCHgEq3rmesC_v3HVLSokIkQ/videos

this channel is so fucked

BPD is written all over her face lmao

How's emulation on it? PSP, DC?

Is it a good idea to buy Shipping Insurance on GayBeast or is that another scam?

eh, I only used it on a big order over $300 just in case. if it gets stuck in customs or lost then they send it out again.

Haven't tried either yet, but N64 runs flawlessly

Hey goys

I have a relative who designs the "as seen on TV" toys and gizmos. He works extensively with the chink factory people, and he knows the ins and outs of how much they make on a product/how much it costs to make. And stuff like that.

so ask me any questions about chink factory secrets or what have you. I know a bit.

btw there is a high chance that the packaging of your chink (excluding large electronics) shit cost more than the product.
Those piston earbud things? Yeah the fancy packaging most likely cost more than the earbuds themselves

>no news
>entirely unrelated OP pic
>Chinese Shopping General

looks like the cancer is back

Post some interesting cheap gadgets.

E.g.: aliexpress.com/item/2016-NEW-3-5-Inch-Handheld-Console-Game-Support-for-PSP-Games-with-Android-System-Wi/32603033039.html

Very satisfied with performance and battery life, especially for the price.

Got to put it on the charger now because we're going out tonight though.

Gg, fell for the xiaomeme and I'm loving it

How ridiculous is the markup for consumer electronics here in America when compared to the cost to make it?

>bitching about the op
You seem pretty cancerous yourself too.

For most chinky chink stuff, about 400%.

You'll see 250-300% thrown around a lot, but that's an extremely conservative number. When it comes down to it, factoring in corruption and the "magic powers" of the chink currency, it's really 400+%.

There are very few exceptions to this number.

How difficult would it be to directly purchase from a factory if I want 5000 cables and how likely is it that they'll mix in some faulty ones to increase profit?

why is your battery percentage on the right side of the battery? Mine is on the left side

Idk. I'm still using the malware rom it shipped with, that might have something to do with it.

how much free ram you got after a clean?

Hey /csg/!

Any idea how I can consolidate all the goods into one shipment that I bought from different sellers from AliExpress?
I mean it would cut the customs cost here instead of the goods arriving at different times.

DX.com has this option I don't know why AliExpress does not have it.

1.5-1.7GB

Would not be difficult in the slightest.
Money is money.

As for faulty items - if they say that there is a 1/1000 failure rate, and you buy 5000 of them, you can be sure as fuck that there are exactly 5 ded items in the shipment.

Often. manufacturers will literally have a "low quality" production line and a "high quality" production line in the same factory.

The actual cost difference between the two, for the chinks, is very small.

But some buyers want the "hugh quality," and some are fine with "low quality."

The biggest Jews are the Chinese, I tell ya

Just use gearbest.

My order arrived in 9 days flat

Can I do this online? I know someone(not very well) who travels to shenzen every year for a couple of weeks for his business. He sells cables and cases and shit.

The Chinese looove high volume orders
It's cheaper for the Chinese companies to ship a pallet of stuff than for them to pay someone to package lots of little boxes.
A .5% bulk discount is worth it when they save 0.75%....

It's children day over at gearbest! This is perfect for you guys, I know you love your little children's toys and games.

gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-231.htm

Assembly line changeover, re-tooling and parts swapping takes a long time, comparatively, too.

60% all dragon dildos

Is that the reason why lots of electronics from China in ebay are sold without the package? Also is really any difference between branded stuff and the chink that we buy from.this threads of everything is made in China anyway?

Programmable led strip recommendations?

Pls help

Fucking go to walmart then and find one you braindead retard

Xiaomi, Anker, or Aukey.

Check the sticky next time. If you checked, you'd know that orico and tronsmart make some.

My fake $3 Xiaomi Piston 3 from ebay has arrived and a EVOD e-cigarette kit.

I don't have any e-liquid but I will order some menthol liquid now.

what are some factories and distributors that are reliable? how do you find them, is there a directory or listing?

i go to gearbest to alleviate my depression not make it worse

Someone has any idea for a wireless controller for gamecube emulation ?

Spending money to become happier is a dangerous path, man

What country do you live in, if you don't mind me asking?

I have more pics to show. It's so fake. There's gaps in the strain relief, ear tips don't feel the same as Gearbest's Piston 3, the sound quality is fake. I have to measure it on my Vibrato Veritas / StarTech USB sound card. I don't know how it works yet. I couldn't be bothered spending time plugging it in yet.

I do mind. My country has bad rep in Sup Forums for some reason. I don't feel comfortable giving it.

This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums you know, relax dude

Acutally, I won't be uploading it here. Just see on Miui forums or something. It would be autistic to describe it here.

Relax Pajeet, we're not going to start saying that phrase.

How do I verify it isn't just a Jewish grannie?

American posters gonna be mad when they see no new/related pic/Chinese shopping/same amount of relevant discussion as usual

Anyone have any experience buying lcd displays? Want to buy one to fix my little brothers 3ds, maybe a shark to go with it and hack it for him

They smell different, trust me. The children have a stronger, more savoury smell.

nexus 7 replacement, long battery life, dope screen, under $120, go

at least he's not spending it on meth.

go ahead and buy the chink products.

gentoophone

xiaomi mi pad

I like the tablet in terms of specs but i would settle for a more reliable brand. Definately.

Been having a bunch of charging problems with mine and i've managed to make it charge for now when plugged into a more reliable QC 2.0 wallcharger but i'm still kinda on the edge since that tablet has broken ( don't ask me how ) the original charger.

Perhaps go for Teclast? Anyhoo, just google the tablet for common problems before ordering it.

can't find the mipad 1 anywhere for a reasonable price. any place i seen that had it, it was the same price as the mipad 2. mipad 2 is garbage and expensive af

>Definately

That has got to be at least 120 Courics.

Its not like they are expensive anyway

is this the new memouse ?

actually, what is the difference multitasking-wise with xiaomi.eu roms ?

I get around 2GB ram free on Xiaomi.eu whereas on global stable stock I get around 1.5-1.7GB ram free, Xiaomi.eu seems to be debloated and a bit faster, that's all as far as I know, oh and they have root in the weeklies.

where do i buy one?

The name is literally wrong

>not using cyanogenmod

Expect shitty displays for popular devices. I picked the cheapest iPhone 4 replacement display for a family member and it has the worst viewing angles I've seen in my life. Pay extra for OEM quality if you want guaranteed quality.

My uneducated guess is that the packaging is done at another factory and some employees at the primary factory run a ghost shift without upper management knowing. So they have a batch of "unofficial" product and no way to package them. So they sell them out the "back door".

phoneradar.com/xiaomi-redmi-3a-snapdragon-435-soc-4100mah-battery-launch-soon/#axzz4ARQ4gj6X

CM is in alpha for the RNP3 and is stable but uses the provided Xiaomi kernel for the Mi5. There's no real benefit to using them until they're properly stable.

>around 2GB ram free on Xiaomi.eu
nice, so it would be around 1gb on my phone

thx for the info

All my stuff I've purchased from 1 or 2 crown sellers and it's all verified as legit. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

My Pistons verified as said above and they are deadset the most comforable IEMs I've ever used. Highly recommended, and I can't see why the new models would be any different.

Any suggestions for a chink multimeter that is not going to fry me?

I'll sell you my Hi8 pro. I bought it a couple months back and used it for like four days before getting bored of it. Been sitting in its box since then.

ree?

ree :(

Dont blame the chinks, all planes now refuse li-ion batteries.

where do you live?

I bought a 12V battery that came by sweden post. It took 2 months to get here, presumably because it came by land then boat, but I wouldn't mind as long as I got it, it's for a long term project anyway.
Ireland

Just remembered I bought this too. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............