He thinks his 1440p 144hz monitor is good...

>he thinks his 1440p 144hz monitor is good, but it's actually so bad it doesn't even cover a least 95% of sRGB and the Delta E is over 3
enjoy your shit colors

Other urls found in this thread:

lagom.nl/lcd-test/viewing_angle.php#angle_purple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He thinks his 4k 30hz monitor is good, but its actually so bad it doesn't even go above 30hz
Enjoy your shit framerate

if you have 1440p 144hz monitor - you're most likely a gamer
if you're a gamer - you don't give a fuck about color accuracy because it doesn't matter

It doesn't matter if you are a competitive gaymer playing dota or csgo. Otherwise color accuracy and especially contrast matter much more than 144memeherz.

As someone with a 1440~144hz monitor, I don't give a shit as long as they look good enough to me.
I've only ever used TN panels, thus I don't care.

Jokes on you I have a 144hz monitor with a 1.15 delta e and a 99.6 srgb gamut, and its a fucking tn panel. Get fucked IPS cucks.

who are you quoting? the only 1440p/144hz monitors that have low sRGB coverage are the xb270hu and mg279q,. the xb271hu, xg270hu and pg279q have 100% sRGB coverage.

>Otherwise color accuracy and especially contrast matter much more than 144memeherz.
you are retarded.

color accuracy matters ONLY if you work with graphics. If you are gaming - it doesn't fucking matter.

>amazing 3° performance
>color accuracy goes to shit for the other 90% of the monitor
sasuga TN

>color accuracy matters ONLY if you work with graphics. If you are gaming - it doesn't fucking matter.
if you're coming from a TN monitor it wont matter, anyone who has ever owned even a mid end true IPS monitor will notice the difference though. i bought a xb270hu and noticed it, it bothered me enough to sell it for a loss of $100.

>TN
lagom.nl/lcd-test/viewing_angle.php#angle_purple

>muh vewing angles

How the fuck do you use your computer where this is ever an issue? Do you stand infront of your chair or some shit?

See

Good for you, but I bet you can get something that goes deep into AdobeRGB for the same price

IPS Glow, faggot. Worse than any anomaly that TN has.

$100 says my IPS screens have less IPS glow than your shitty TNs have backlight bleed

Okay then, where's my $100?

new TN on left
10 year old IPS on right

my $100 is right here :^)

autism.

I have 165 Hz 1440p IPS with DeltaE average of 0.3, exceeds sRGB color space, gamma 2.2 and color temperature 6481 K. It's a calibrated PG279Q. What now?

I have an XF270HU, best of both memes. 99% Color Accuracy after calibration, and 1440p 144 memehertz

1440p scaling is shit right I'm considering a 4k monitor

>he uses flat panels for color accuracy