Audio ripping

Usually I have no problem direct ripping audio, but this website is trying to be more clever.

Any recommendations in order to clean rip this broadcast would be appreciated.

Link, I'm having difficulty with:

spreaker.com/user/bushwickradio/the-time-machine-show-djlooieloo-beatman

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/V1GL2t9mb.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

audacity

IF it provides more info, only fittted with a ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device sound card. Pretty basic sound card.

record through Stereo Mix for Windows. Dunno for gnu/linux

tested your advice. works perfectly. thanks so much m8.

Virtual Audio Cable
+
Audacity

when i try to grab the stream link, the speed fluctuates up and down to 15kbps while dl'ing and the pure rip will stop before download completion.

yea currently im playing the rip, stereo out LR to audacity, and the audio is being recorded. v. thankful.

playing the stream*

the download is speed-limited server side, and can't be resumed (so one can't cheat by using that initial burst of high speed over and over)
though this shouldn't stop you downloading the whole original mp3, mine's still going (downloaded 20MB so far)

yea, also giving ripping a second shot. So annoying when a ripping block is attempted to be implemented, by deign. It's called archiving for a reason.

*design.. weirdly, mine is ripping as mpeg (audio), not mp3. perhaps the brower plug in I'm using. ( Not ure )

mp3 IS mpeg audio

mp3 is short for "MPeg layer 3"

also, see my sshot it also shows a MIME of "audio/mpeg"

here's ffprobe;
Input #0, mp3, from 'shoutcast?force_http=true&preroll=false&offset=2209':
Duration: 00:34:49.98, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 127 kb/s
Stream #0:0: Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16p, 128 kb/s

ahhhh, and I meant extension wise tho I never knew this, thanks for the explanation and insight.

It's annoying the site is trying to lock in its own "app" to listen to "recordings". So listening on the go via mobile, they are trying to force app install and data stream. Cheeky bastards.,

can't deliver new ads if the user only downloads the show once
nor can they deliver ads to your friends if you share said download

True. Part of the reason I don't have a TV, just a 1400p monitor. Life is too short to waste moments being shilled to, just because someone else wants to be rich and feels entitled to my time.

*1440p ( goofed the res)

finally finished downloading the original mp3

meant to include image

jii.moe/V1GL2t9mb.mp3

>jii.moe/V1GL2t9mb.mp3

u r the man. leeching as secondary copy. god speed ~ from OP