What is his fucking problem anyway?

What is his fucking problem anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ej9QOOGkWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only problem with him is the retarded fanbase and the retarded haters that keep making threads about him here.

>What is his fucking problem anyway?
Said the autistic underage weebcringe tech illiterate cancer

/thread

> Tries to disprove the benefits of $1000

Doesn't prove anything and tells us too go on his word...

he's jewish

He got btfo and exposed by based Louis and has been insecure ever since.

ecelebs

Thankfully there's still one board that isn't infected with eceleb garbage. Thanks Sup Forums

He looks like he's on the fucking run

>anime girls aren't "ecelebs"
Sup Forums was the first board to be infected with it

They're not, and people obessing over 3D Japanese celebs were part of the reason for the /jp/ spinoff.

He loves bad bitches that's his fucking problem

>nvidia calls him
>"hey Linus, can we send you a few reference cards for a good shilling? We'll pay you lots."
>"sure!"
>he puts one in an oven
>"love what you did with that Linus! Have more money!"

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

Thread rekt

wow you sure are mad son

1. He married the uglier of two sisters.
2. He is financially broken because YT has castrated income and he has to manage a whole team, while he can't even pay for a bookkeeper and had to get his wife to do that job for free;
3. He has to sodomize his own image and dignity on camera by shilling and breaking things in order to earn "free" hardware to continue shilling.
4. His main audience is made out of 13 year olds, and the content appropriately reflects the average intelligence of that age group.
5. He has to work sleepless nights, and appears on YouTube vids with drooping dead eyes, because his income is fucked, and the Internet has made it impossible to be successful as a "YouTuber" unless you are doing it completely solo.
6. He has no pension prospects.

So you tell me what his problem is.

If i was Linus, i'd be pushing the restart button on my life, rather than on PC cases.

Show me one tech YT channel that is not used for marketing that is still big.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ej9QOOGkWQ

You owe me $100. I'll accept the equivalent in tears.

Tech YES City

Louis.

He has pierced ears, only faggots do that shit.

>only faggots do that shit.
No user. It's much worse than that.

That's some real heavy wreckage right there

Hes a ful time shill/business owner. And that business is shilling on youtube.

It makes him less interesting to watch somehow.

Luke is where the magic is Linus is ok for delivering stats.

>1. He married the uglier of two sisters.
Proof?