/csg/ Chink Shit General

Reposting; Which chink shit sites do you use?
strawpoll.me/10378858

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user posts a review of his RUIZU X02 another RUIZU owner has a differing than the user that posted the review
• Speaking of these chink MP3s user posts a video review of his RUIZU X02 • Some Youtube Russian is first to review the Mi Piston Air, says they're awesome • user pre-orders the Xiaomi Max • New Xiaomi "Mini" rumoured specs • user's shark goes untouched for a month and is still fine one user reports a broken sector on his shark • user posts his chink shit collection • user bought a Midi Keyboard • Another user has fallen for the Xiaomeme phones and is pleased with the battery life • user got his fake Piston 3 off eBay, notes what's wrong with them and EVOD vape from Gearbest • Chinks sent user's package for free with DHL inside it a bunch of GPS car trackers • user buys a shit ton of springbars for just $1.53 • user bought a Famicom style wireless controller • user's excited to open up his chink shit a Chuwi tablet and a 64gb shark • user just got his iWork 10, lists pros and cons • user posts his £20 mech keyboard, forgets to share link of where he got it • Comfy Reviews user gets chinked with a Semi-Mechanical Keyboard and tests out if you really need phantom power for a BM-800 or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlkiN62XsXE

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/ANZN3MrQ
aliexpress.com/item/Side-printed-Top-printed-Blank-PBT-37-Keycaps-plus-Spacebar-Keycap-Puller-Light-Color-Rainbow-Keycaps/32595565188.html?smToken=1b31517f9f2c4f038fb27b17d7f72826&smSign=lfijoHdHbtyBHYs9SsMHpg==
youtube.com/watch?v=koeUIGR84hk
ebay.co.uk/itm/351712455432?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
ebay.com/itm/E-Element-Z-77-87-Keys-PC-Laptop-Desktop-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-/351711505744?hash=item51e3a3ad50:g:xLgAAOSwE3BXFZif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't chink the chink unless the chink chinked you frist.

How long does a package normally stay in the "export hub"?

s.aliexpress.com/ANZN3MrQ

>Wihte

I'm chinkier than they'll ever be

i did post a like where to get that keyboard it was a few posts down.

I suppose it was foolish to think the USB cable was to charge an internal battery.
Needs 3 aaa

I shall now attempt to try it from a USB Power source

Not bad I guess, the arms move quite well the body is cheap as hell but you can light any number of the 4 leds

Its job will be to light this dart board, which I think should suffice. Unfortunately no batteries to try

the stinky chinkies showed up today, this isnt everything though

I would like to correct that it is the flagship edition, NOT the ultimate one.
My bad.

Could you go to more details? Is it really as easy as it looks?

hello rob from the isle of wight

What ya get, Bobby?

Rob Lockley, Horndean Hampshire.

What is musical about this?

You should really have resized it to 500x500.

>left his address visible
>and his phone number

christ

nothing special, drill bits were from aliexpress and the guitar picks were from some company giving them out for free

It's meant to light up a keyboard or piano.

I will mail you a paperclip

What did he mean by this?

any good Mail Order Bride websites?

Don't be a cunt

Sold for clipping on to a music stand, which I could also utilise

Have any of you ever experienced a dangerous accident from your chinese shit

My dick fell off

Go to my alliexpes recommended items are all shity sex toys.
Ty /csg/.

We might have the same guitar. But I'd use that light for reading.

64GB Shark just arrived

Has anyone had any luck with the huge amount of USB powered soldering irons you can buy?
They're cheap as hell too

cool owl bro

thats enough mate.

First for latest Xiaomemes

Chink sex toys are fine and have one of the best price return ratios one can in chink items, coming from the user that bought the butt plug and vibrator earlier this week, just got around to using them with my girlfriend (citation needed)

Bought one of these from a different seller for under £2
Is it going to blow up when I use it?

I telle the the item doesn't work or hasn't arrived... GB always refund immediately through PayPal... Aliexpress is a bit longer and sometimes they ask for pics or videos

Has anyone had experience with these moai microsd cards? I was thinking of getting a 16gb one for my camera since they're a bit cheaper than the sharks.

I bought a Logitech G700S from Ali I think, for £32.
When I get home from work I'll see if it's even real.

By which I mean the Mi Piston Air, posted about the tracking updating to it arriving in my country yesterday. Mailman dropped it off about three hours ago, will post unboxing pics as well as review it .

SD Cards are so cheap these days you might as well just get whatever the cheapest Samsung you can find is

You sure about that? The 64gb shark is currently 10.99

Accidentally posted a blurry pic

In 16gb the shark costs 3.31 britbux, where the moai costs just 2.75. This is only on aliexpress though I might check gearbest and such.

just found some PBT rainbow keycaps
got the side printed ones with epacket shipping for £10.50
aliexpress.com/item/Side-printed-Top-printed-Blank-PBT-37-Keycaps-plus-Spacebar-Keycap-Puller-Light-Color-Rainbow-Keycaps/32595565188.html?smToken=1b31517f9f2c4f038fb27b17d7f72826&smSign=lfijoHdHbtyBHYs9SsMHpg==
let us know if they are any good as they look really neat.

fuck man i paid £2.32 for my 16gb shark and flash drive.

>In 16gb the shark costs 3.31 britbux,

2.82 bongbux on aliexpress for the 16gb

>tfw your $240 USD order ends up costing $323 CAD

In the market for peripherals, decide to lurk Sup Forums, found /cng/, and now I'm almost $200 in.

This is addicting. My inner jew has a raging hard-on right now.

Comfy Tech Reviews user here posting from /csg/ exile. Thanks for the compliments on the videos!

To the user asking about my accent, I was born and live in Scotland but I spent 6 years going back and forth to Toronto for months at a time to see my now ex-gf so I have weird Canadianised twang. I've tried to go back to my old heavy Scots but it's hard to change your accent by will.

To shill, I think I got chink'd and received one of those defective shark cards, you can check my test here:
youtube.com/watch?v=koeUIGR84hk

Talk to you all soon, I'm getting out of here (public library).

>54891518
>>/r9k/

Transfered pics from my phone because the cunting thing kept rotating pics.

Will do, but I'm by no means a audiophile so I won't be using terms like muddy mids or make webms of myself listening to these while making silly faces.

Opinion so far, they weren't kidding when these were initially described as successors to the Piston 3.

It has a similar sound stage to the Piston 3 but much clearer (if that makes any sense as the Piston 3 already has a clear sound stage.)

So what you're saying is that I didn't fuck up?

that's why you order lots of little orders, less likely to get stung by customs.

It's not customs or shipping, it's the conversation rate. 74 American cents to the Canadian dollar.

Besides, I fell for buying shipping insurance anyway

Anyone have link for this?

conversion*** oy vey

wow
it feels good to be british £1 to $1.88cad or $1.45
ebay.co.uk/itm/351712455432?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

So I've got the Piston 3, KZ ED9 and with these clearly being 'earbuds' the Mi Piston Air has a capsule shaped shell made out of sillicone that rests inside of your ear.

It comes with a English manual as well as Chinese, instructions are pretty clear on how to put them in and I hardly notice them being there once put in. They don't block off sound as I can still hear my surroundings, I don't mind it but comes down to personal preference really.

You didn't. They're the next memebuds for sure.

Shit I want them so bad but I already have piston 3

£20 mech keyboard
ebay.com/itm/E-Element-Z-77-87-Keys-PC-Laptop-Desktop-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-/351711505744?hash=item51e3a3ad50:g:xLgAAOSwE3BXFZif

atleast crop out your info in paint before posting bro, its very visible even with pen over it

Why's it so hard to find cheap mechs without a retarded font?

is the mi4c any good for its price? (looking at $160 here?)
i'm looking to upgrade from my 2nd gen moto g, starting to get slow and all that stupid shit

what's the best app for saving snapchats without notifying the person

here
Why limit yourself to a single pair of chink earbuds?

Which one of those is your favorite?

look at my picture in the other thread it'd not a bad phone besides the WASD on the arrow keys.

Piston 3s
I think it's quite obvious because they are the most damaged ones.

Piston 2s don't sit as well in my ear and I hate the treble spike Zircons have.

Have you tried the Hybrids?

Nope, skipped those.

I don't get why people are paying 20 Yuros for a chink keyboard? You can get Logitech keyboards on sale here for ten bucks

i've got a logitech K800, i wanted a mechanical keyboard which has a lighter switch than logitechs scissor switches.

its mech chink keyboards.

Redmi Note 3 Pro keeps dropping signal on latest Stable Global ROM.

>> mfw fell for the meme

What's a mechanical keyboard then? I don't understand >.< me so stupid!

The rubber tips that go in your ear are slightly more solid when compared to the softer ones on a Piston 3 or KZ ED9.

Listening to some Nujabes right now with these and like the Youtube Russian said they definitely sound awesome, listening to some more bassy songs sounds great too and they've definitely improved that from the Piston 3 which were somewhat lacking in bass (for some.)

I got them for $11.41 after a GoodBoyPoint deduction of 229 points, these usually retail for $14.24 with AliExpress or $15 with Gaybeast.

I blame /csg/ for this but it's not a bad thing, listen to music at work a lot so I like switching things up every now and then.

just google it but a Logitech mech keyboard is at least 100$.

Have you seen the Otter stickers for telegram?
They are really cute, you know?

It doesn't use electricity or circuits, just pure analog mechanical.
Much less lag, and they last 100 years(well maybe not the chink ones)

> 2000 + 16
> using picks
> not going mark knopfler all over your strings instead.
shame on you user.

nigga you best be joking, I just bought one myself

Would you recommend them over Piston 3's?
My ones got put through the washing machine by accident and was either gonna buy a new pair or the Airs.

But I don't experience lag with my current keyboard? Or am I just a pleb and don't even notice it like expensive headphones that I can't differentiate from and expensive wine/whiskey why am I such a pleb >.

I'm looking for an LTE phone in the US with two gigs of RAM, removable battery, micro SD and rootable for att for around 150. I have a moto e 2 and it won't make call ls even after several factory resets.

>improved that from the Piston 3 which were somewhat lacking in bass
Sounds good. A slight bass boost is the only thing I could wish for on 3s.
Is there any other significant difference?

Cause I do not poses the infinite amount of money

you might want to try the hybrids then as they are a bit bassy as while they share similar drivers to the airs the hybrids are in ear which boost the bass a bit.

Yes absolutely.

Not using picks is just barbaric

If someone could compare the Piston Air and the Zircons that would be great. Zircons are my current favourite.

Breh they are like 10 dollarydoos each.

Haven't tried a chink USB one, but I'd stay away from using underpowered irons when mains ones are just as cheap. I've heard the more expensive USB/battery ones are useful for quick jobs.

But I'm a collegaroo poorfagaroo and I get about 110 dollaroos a month to buy stupid shit with.

user that owns the Piston Air and Piston 3 here unfortunately I don't own the Zircons as I wasn't entirely convinced by the hype surrounding it at the time.

thats a lot of dollaroos