twitter.com/maradydd/status/738802983173922817

WTF!?

Other urls found in this thread:

cuncti.net/gesellschaft/940-sexualstrafrecht-nein-heisst-nein-selbst-ohne-nein
twitter.com/puellavulnerata/status/655778291639521280
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
mobile.twitter.com/onekade/status/738842062490062848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TOR users have something to hide. Movie at 22:30.

I'm not sure because the source BUT what do you expect of a guy who like tor?

So did he do some shit or was he falsely accused? Remember months ago almost a year ago when Linus was worried about someone planning to falsely accuse him of rape from the sjws?

>left-wing person rapes his team mates

more news at 11

jacob appelbaum is extreme left wing, just watch interviews with him on youtube etc.

oh wow a tor user is a criminal
/thread

Wow Sup Forums is falling for SJW propaganda again.

>TOR

He raped alot of women there. Rape doesn't simply mean penetration, it could apply to cases where a man puts down a woman and shames her. He's a RAPIST.

this is assange all over again

Rapist like Lil Wayne?

>alot

Stop raping the English language, shitlord!

please don't even type the "R" word. it triggers me.

stop triggering me

When is the government going to ban anonymity, it only enables criminals

Wtf I hate TOR now!

>When is the government going to ban anonymity, it only enables criminals
>Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)
Start namefagging lad.

Please sign into your facebook account to post on this website.

I don't want to believe it - he follows me on Twitter, and he has done an awful lot of excellent advocacy over the years - but four different people I personally know and trust say they have good reason to believe it, all of them know Jacob, and Shari asked him to step down because we just can't have this shit.

That's a metric shitload more corroboration than Assange, to me personally.

It's not nice, but I believe it.

I kind of feel halfway between sick and disappointed, a bit like when I found out about Paul La Roux and the drugs, or Fausty and the horse thing. I mean I'm grateful for the good shit he's done, but for fuck's sake.

Third-wave Feminist propaganda. Assange supposedly raped as well. Bullshit!

How about some actual proof you goddamn guilty-until-proven-innocent jackoff?

well duh

if you still trust tor after this you're a retard

This.

Jacob is innocent.

They're planning to do the same thing to Linus, then seize control of Linux

Is denying xer pull requests considered rape?

(troll)
tor is the next target

What are we going to do when they accuse stallman of rape and overtake the FOSS movement?

pretty sure Linus is already one of "them"

who isn't accused of rape these days

Innocent until proven guilty.

Also, nice blog.

nu-males

So is Applebaum. Shame he is too white and cis-male.

Nah, they get accused too.

Nothing, like always.

Applebaum IS a nu-male.

What kind of rape are we looking at here

this another attempt at character assassination?

the floss world has been crazy recently

Doesn't surprise me. When they can't feed on outsiders, they devour each other.

It'll never stick, because no one will ever believe that fat fuck is capable of catching or overpowering a two-legged hamster, never mind another human being.

Tor works. Especially the more Tor users there are, the more it does.

From what I've heard I personally believe it's probably true (btw: I don't feel the same way about Assange), but I don't positively know, I don't have any proof, and I may be wrong. I kind of hope I am wrong, because that would be a good thing - but well, if anything more's to come of that side of things, well there's going to need to be proof, that's how that one goes.

Tor has always been a target.

As I said I'm grateful for all the positive things he's done, but Shari 100% did the right thing here, and Jacob did the right thing stepping down. It needs to be not the Tor project's problem.

> too white and cis-male.
huh? he is jew and homo bisex

Who knows, maybe he didn't go far enough in supporting feminism or BLM? Who knows.

If you're not black you're white
Get with the times grandpa

This. It's not 100% effective, and the docs are very clear about where it will not be helpful, but it genuinely saves people's lives every day.

Details might be forthcoming. Five people I know now. Shit.

They're going to wait for stallman to die before taking over. Stallman is literally the force stopping SJWs and feminists from taking over the FSF.

>actually believing this shit

wew lad

leddit called, they want you back

Well, he obviously couldn't overpower a woman, so drugged sex most likely.

>
>Is denying xer pull requests considered rape?
That just makes it sound German

Isn't Jacob Appelbaum a fucking flaming German homo? Not that it precludes rape, but I didn't think he'd rape women...

>Details might be forthcoming. Five people I know now. Shit.

Stop throwing shit. You are an unnamed person on a image board who knows a guy.

Fuck off proof or this is more fake bullshit.

He should be executed anyways just for being a fag. Just skip the trial and hang him anyways.

I'm beginning to think that these feminists are actually CIA operatives being sent in to various different projects to destroy them.

I think the government has found a way to weaponize political correctness.

Not a stretch to imagine considering we are in an information war for the sheep.

It's this plot.

Right, he lives in Germany. A country where touching a woman's thigh after a consensual french kiss is considered a crime.
( cuncti.net/gesellschaft/940-sexualstrafrecht-nein-heisst-nein-selbst-ohne-nein )

I assume he did this in another country? Why else wouldn't the victims come forward?

Hilarious but no, Appelbaum has claimed to be just about everything. The guy is a loser.

The accusations are coming from Sweden like Lestrange which is fucked because they dont actually file charges they just request he come to them.

Mostly there is no details. Was he in Sweden for the event then I assume?

>I assume he did this in another country?
or maybe it didnt happen at all

Obviously.

I fucking hate when this cunt comes up to talk about tech and his introductions are on women's feelings and pls no bully for 10 minutes

CCC this year will definitely be more interesting.

CIA isn't supposed to operate domestically so since it's all happening in sweden that only makes it more likely.

Catalyst Control Center?

Chaos computer club

Chaos communication congress

Combined Commie Cucks

Doubtful, CCC hasn't been interesting for over a decade, It has been reduced to a political advocacy forum.

>Tor 6.0.0 recently released
>Appelbaum steps down from Tor
>Appelbaum suddenly framed for rape

What the fuck is going on?

Which is exactly my point.

He is a frequent talker, and considering that it has been invaded by commie cucks, he will either not give a talk or a shitstorm will be started over it.

You can't make this up
twitter.com/puellavulnerata/status/655778291639521280

>government is using SJWs as a means to destroy the Tor project

It's all in the numbers.

>Linus was worried about someone planning to falsely accuse him of rape from the sjws?
What?

JTRIGGERED.

is it too hard for you to search for it, or do you expect everyone to spoonfeed you?

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907

This, ioerror is a fag (as in homosexual). Did he rape a guy?

Some group of SJWs didn't like the fact that Linus was a white male and was "mean" so they made up some plan of trying to corner him while he was alone and then accuse him of rape.

your font rendering is fucking horrible

It wasn't rape, I gave explicit written consent.

That's not my screenshot lad, it's taken from her tweet.

>he follows me on Twitter
>four different people I personally know and trust say they have good reason to believe it
There is some serious argumentation in here

>THOSE WERE SATIRICAL RAPES
Sup Forums have been trolled again...

>I don't have any proof
so you don't know shit
fooled by a sjc

It's hilarious because they realized the guy is married with kids and doesn't go anywhere without a entire crowd surrounding him, making it impossible.

Does that mean we can focus on making I2P better now?

You fucking wot m8?

I know the internet and my tip is innocent until proven.
Social media can put a very bad name on someone before actual trial / courts.

>the guy is married with kids
yeah because those don't do anything right?

hate those who make false accusations, but come on user.

mobile.twitter.com/onekade/status/738842062490062848

fuck off or give us proof you dumb fucking faggot, we don't give a fuck until some evidence is presented. fuck off back to twitter and play your victim game there or get down and suck my dick, hows that for rape?

So Kade Crockford (@onekade) is basically pretty much implying that Jacob Appelbaum (@ioerror) raped her, cock in mouth style? Hmm, interesting.

>her

This awfully looks like the SJW definition of rape as in "I fugged someone and regretted it later". Fishy as fuck.

>Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

Top tier b8

>Accused of rape
>Straight to media and news publications and not the police

Just like every other time a woman goes to the media with her rape story and not the police first, it winds up being fake.

Its fake.

rape is just a meme

Why is this sort of shit being handled in social media and not with authorities? Suss as shit

Implying she is a tran?

Maybe there's room at the Ecuadorian embassy for two rapers

>using the old shitty definition of rape

Take your Abilify