Where do you guys register your domains? Namecheap, Hover or Gandi? I'm torn between the three

Where do you guys register your domains? Namecheap, Hover or Gandi? I'm torn between the three.

Namecheap:
>few tlds
>few features (only forwarding)
>good privacy protect

Gandi
>many tlds
>many features (custom parking domain, email, forwarders, saving old zones)
>bad privacy protect

Hover
>many tlds
>no features
>good privacy protect

All have two step verification.

Other urls found in this thread:

tld-list.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

using namecheap for a .xyz, all is good.

Didn't know about hover, will investigate.

GoDaddy because like getting fucked in ass by renewal fees.

Their support is good though. The problem is have to need support. For domains though its straightforward.

name.com

the only good site.

What's bad about gandis privacy protection?
If you're referring to the owners name being unobfuscated in the domains whois, that's intended because it indicates you own the domain, otherwise, technically, the domain registrar owns it and could sell it at any point if they wanted.

iirc Gandi offers a complimentary WHOIS privacy proxy

I have my .eu from NameCheap. Not much else to say.

How about the rest of that pic you asshole?

Google domains is the best.

tld-list.com/

Can't. 56kbps dialup.

Source?

I am so sorry.

I've only used Google domains, and so far it's been good. (for a beginner)

I work at GoDaddy. Google domains is powered by us. When you call for help you're calling GoDaddy.

To answer the OP, I get my domains from gd because my employee discount makes it like $5/ea

>Hover
>no features
What? What features do you need? Hover has been everything I have ever needed and unlike godaddy and namecheap they have actually updated their help articles in the last 12 years.

GoDaddy literally just updated every article in the help center. Idiots just don't read them and then call in because "oh no my shits broke you need to fix it"

If they JUST did it then that's different. I haven't used them in a while so I wouldn't know about that. I do remember some time last year searching for something and getting articles that said "last updated 2007." Hover just also has a much cleaner UI and isn't a shitty corporation that will buy domains you forget to renew so they can sell them back to you at an inflated price.

That is called domain name front running, and GoDaddy doesn't do it. If you want to know how the domain name lifecycle actually works call and ask for the breakdown. GoDaddy as a company owns very few domains

I know the word "shill" gets thrown around a lot and I don't want to be that guy but, uh, what the fuck is going on here? Why is anyone defending godaddy? They're fucking garbage. Their UI is reminiscent of a fucking geocities site, full or dead end and duplicate links that lead to outdated or poorly supported features.

I said above that I work there. I'm not saying there perfect, but a lot of the common criticisms put forth about GD are wrong.

i've never needed support for half a dozen domains over the years with namecheap. consider that needing support in the first place isn't a great sign.

>When you call for help
People do that? Fucking normies.

I know. 80% of our calls are idiots with Outlook after they change settings.