T-Mobile Un-carrier 11

>TMobile's plans for Uncarrier 11 have leaked.
>The June 6th event will announce a new promotion called "T-Mobile Tuesdays" along with an accompanying smartphone app.
>Customers will be given vouchers for a free Wendy's Frosty (small), a 2 topping pizza from Domino's, and a digital movie rental from VUDU every Tuesday.
>Customers can also earn shares of T-Mobile stock administered through the Loyal3 service.
>Existing and new customers will be given 1 share of stock that must be claimed within 3 weeks.
>Additional shares (up to 100 total shares per year) can be earned through a referral program, for each new customer brought in the original subscriber will be given 1 share.
>If you are a "long-term" customer (defined as having been with T-Mobile for at least 5 years) each referral is worth 2 shares.

venturebeat.com/2016/06/03/inside-stock-up-t-mobiles-uncarrier-11-promotion-to-give-away-company-shares/

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/q?s=tmus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Current T-Mobile stock value is $43.63 per share.
finance.yahoo.com/q?s=tmus

pretty lame has nothing to do with service improvements

wifi calls
free data for youtube
free hotspot
more data for less money than verizon

Still more expensive than boost mobile though.

>Sprint.
Yeah no thanks.

This. Tripfaggot is right. Sprint networks only give you 10MB of data at 1kbps, it's fucking awful.

They don't have to do this yknow...

>>Additional shares (up to 100 total shares per year) can be earned through a referral program, for each new customer brought in the original subscriber will be given 1 share.
Ha no thanks, you can just give them to me.

No actually they do. T-mobile is a fucking joke and more people are realizing it and jumping ship. They better ramp up those PR stunts as much as possible. They lost me as a customer when data speeds went to shit in my area, like 1mbps for lte and slower for 3G. Called them multiple times, did the network refreshes multiple times - didn't change jack shit. Won't mention what carrier I switched to to not sound like a shill but what I can tell you is t-mobile is a joke.

Only niggers use t-mobile.

You're thinking of boost

this

Unless your some weebo that lives in a metropolitan area, they're coverage suck massive dick once you leave the coverage area.

pic related: t-mobile users

Eh. A lot of T-Mobile users are just large families that can't afford to have 5 people on Verizon.

t. In one of those families

I think part of it is my phone having a shitty radio, but I don't even get great coverage in my metro area with T-Mobile.

payment in terms of pizza in lue of coverage in a boondock is fine

>no watermelon or fried chicken
fucken dropped

Is T-Mobile really that bad? Should I switch over to a different carrier?

>t-mobile was cool 2 years ago now it aint!!!

You fell for the meme senpai, I use to have them before getting a better discount with at&t and I live in reno, nv. Once you went a mile out of the city limits in any direction it was over.

That's why I laugh when they say we expanded our coverage. They expanded just their talk and text but not there data.

They don't update their networks even when they start throttling everyone left and right because it's 200% over capacity. Your service may be fine for now but if just a few more niggers find out about t-mobile in your area it could send your download speeds to shit soon.

Luckily the company my dad works at gives a discount for Verizon that makes them cost about as much as T-Mobile and they want to switch soon.

And no, I'm not underage. I'm still on my parents plan in my 20s because they're nice.

>Sup Forums generally favors things like old thinkpads and the Moto g or chink phones because those are good enough and much cheaper
>but a value cell carrier that gets the job done? No no no, only niggers cheap out on that!

Also wondering what's wrong. 4G LTE unlimited at $60/mo doesn't sound bad compared to Verizon's 18gigs for $100/mo. Is there something I'm not getting or are these just shills?

shills

t-mobile doesn't offer unlimited high speed data for $60 a month, it's actually $95/month. Still better than verizon if you have coverage. Though the best value is still boost mobile, they give you unlimited high speed data for $55/month. Though sprint coverage sucks the most outside of metropolitan areas.

Network refreshes?

>he's a truck cuck

i pay 50/month for unlimited LTE with verizon :-)

MetroPCS. They're partners with and use T-Mobile.

Metropcs has a catch though: they deprioritize your network compared to T-mobiles regular users so it's never a good choice. Boost doesn't. All boost customers are treated with the same priority as Sprint ones.

>tfw Jew-Mobile charges an extra $10 for tethering, when from 2005-2013 they never cared
>have to use SSH tunneling to bypass it because fuck them

T-Mobile has improved, but during the smartphone boom from 2010-2014 they fucked over their loyal customers once the normies figured out how to use smartphones

>All boost customers are treated with the same priority as Sprint ones.
Yea, 0.

They moved up to the third largest carrier recently.

my friend just lost $120 by switching to them and finding out that their coverage was a lie and is shit everywhere in the city he lives so don't fall for it anons

What else can they do

>Unlimited audio streaming to 50+ services
>Unlimited video streaming to 80+ services
>Pay your termination fee to switch to tmo
>Yearly upgrades
>Roll over data
>Let you borrow an iphone or s7 to try out to see if you like the network
>Deployed lte on 700mhz spectrum
>All the low price plan shit

Now I can get a pizza and a free fucking frosty on top of it?

No they're good now as long as your phone supports band 12 (low frequency lte). I live in the suburbs of philly and get good services though I can't comment on the rest of the country.

>Buy the new 2017 Ford Taurus and get one free 20 oz. Mountain Dew a month. Just dew it.

They could work in the Houston area for one. Or just in Houston period. Left Verizon or them, immediately regretted it and went right back.

Lol you're the tripfag that got btfo in the Nvidia vs amd thread. Stay mad poorfag

I'm in North Houston area I get good service and Internet, I don't know what the rest of the country complains about desu besides coverage outside in the rurals

meh, i'll just stick to google FI, it uses the same network but costs half.

>google fi

never heard of this. Is it good?

No, you're forced to use a Nexus phone.

Literally the niggest carrier

It's really hit or miss. I've used it as my data line for the past two years. And only have issues either in low income areas, where I'm sure they have no bandwidth. Or airports. I got AT&T recently only because t mobile didn't have service in my office

:^)

I'm getting a free Pizza?

Nice, I got the 2 unlimited lines for $100 deal.

Good shit here in Baltimore the coverage is 9/10.

I got unlimited data when it was $70 a month (:

Cool, will t-mobile let me use all the data I want on mobile at high speeds and 8GB of mobile hotspot for $55/month? :^)

If you have unlimited data you can use all the high speed you want, I'm not so sure on the hotspot. I don't know what they offer anymore.

Niggers please.

All this bullshitting because none of you had the foresight to keep your unlimited data plans. This is mid-day, Saturday, downtown. And frankly it's still on the slow side.

T-Mobile AT&T and Sprint are flailin because they know Verizon will be rolling out 5G this year and Verizon is literally the only company with the capabilities of true unthrottled, unlimited data. When 5G is switched on, the other 3 are fucked, and they know it.

>Verizon is literally the only company with the capabilities of true unthrottled, unlimited data.
This is false, they also practice de-prioritization after about 30GB of data usage and apply QoS practices to keep networks stable and available to everyone in the area.

Fucking seriously?
"T-Mobile Tuesdays"

Do they ever have original ideas?

>Niggers please.
Yeah fuck off you ghetto t-mobile niggers

Hot spot is 3GB last I checked, but I haven't used it in a while.

Never experienced a slow-down, average about ten times that a month.

That's because de-prioritization does not mean they slow you down to 2G speeds it just means they throttle your connection to 2-4Mbps if the network is under heavy load and give you back your 8+Mbps speeds when the network load goes away. This also means that the de-prioritization will only occur in places where the network is obviously under heavy load so if you live in a place with a network that never goes into heavy load then you will have 8+Mbps speeds 24/7 even after you use ~30GB of mobile data.

>tmobile slows you down

nah senpai

see and

How do you use that much data? I don't even manage to use that on my home connection.

Constant fucking streaming bro.

I use 200GB for usb tethering with boost mobile, he's small time. Kinda feel bad for boost though, I basically replace comcast with them. Oh well paying $55 a month for home isp and phone service is fucking baller.

>only

didnt do speedtests during use, but it was plenty fast enough

moved into some new base housing after boot camp and it took fucking cumcast forever to set up the internet.

>Boost
>baller
What a nightmare that company was. And the text messages they sent you were like they were written by a teenage girl.

>didnt do speedtests during use, but it was plenty fast enough
You really won't notice if they de-prioritize your connection to be honest. 2-4Mbps is still plenty enough to steam 720p youtube or netflix on your phone just fine without any buffering.

>What a nightmare that company was.
k well I just switched to them from t-mobile about a few months ago grandpa. Service is good where I live and lte usually stays at 6-10 Mbps. t-mobile was like 1mbps IF lte was working that day haha.

hotspot is 7 gigs then throttled

I don't have this problem. My OP2 tethers just fine and I'm not paying any extra charge. You didn't buy your phone through T-Mobile did you?

>fuck net neutrality yolo xD

my family has been with t-mobile for more than 10 years. I guess I will start getting people to use t-mobile.

true. i was mainly using it to download games for my xboner at night, so if it was slow, i wouldnt have noticed anyway

T-Mobile is kinda like Blizzard or Led Zeppelin.

They rip everything off but they turn it into something 10x better than the original.