/csg/ Chink Shit General

Poll results so far:
42% of the anons prefer AliExpress
34% of the anons that voted use whatever's cheapest or a combination of several other sites (Gearbest+AliExpress etc)
19% of the anons that voted prefer Gearbest
2% One user prefers BangGood
3% Two anons voted for FastTech

strawpoll.me/10378858

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• One user already received his Xiaomi Mi Piston Air purchased off Gearbest they're the successor of the Piston 3, posts pics and review the Piston Air uses a new style of earbud (the actual capsule is placed on the inside of your ear) size comparison with the Piston 3 recommends them over the Piston 3
• Also provides Chink Shit Gen with OC • user bought a Clip LED Music Stand Light and mounts it to his dart board • user bought a bunch of stuff off Gearbest and is surprised it took them 9 days • user bought some drillbits off AliExpress • The dopey fuck that is awful reviews user bought a chink electronic toothbrush • user's getting addicted to collecting flashlights • user posts video of his chink flying disco ball of death • user got a mouth fedora with grape flavor • Another user with a reasonably fast Gaybeast order, notes that chink shipping times is a toss up across the board regardless of this times speedy shipping best to expect a 3 week minimum.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/about/make-money.html
portals.aliexpress.com
gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_279682.html
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html
banggood.com/MXQ-Pro-IPTV-1-Year-700-Plus-Channels-NeoTV-TV-Box-Android-Mini-PC-p-1055127.html?utmid=728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for xiaomemes

anime

xiaomimemes
SHOW ME THE MEMES!
XIAMO memes

show me memes

get it ahhahah

should i say it 50 more times for you to understand like in game of thrones HORDOR HOLD THE DOOOR XDD ahahha what hold the DOOR AHAAH HORDOR XDDDDDDD

fuck me H.BO what were you thinking? catering to the dumb blonde demographic?

Here's the EVOD puff for the user who was wondering. Will post my Kanger next for comparison

What is /csg/ waiting for in the mail? Currently waiting for this shit from gaybeast.

fuck awoo

>slingshot, yo yo ball, snes

are you like a 40 year old having a midlife crisis

Oh that reminds me, any good place to get those Buffalo SNES controllers? They're chink, aren't they? Amazon is sort of pricy and so far I've only seen them on the Ebays for acceptable prices, oddly from mostly Japanese sellers.

is the james donkey actually good for vidya? I kind of need a new mouse

dammit, i got the two mixed up. sorry anons

>gay glasses
>yoyo
>slingshot
Nigga you fo real?

Can't see the first webm because Moto G a shit, but (as an uneducated guy looking at the EVOD as a first vape) it seems fine. What do you think? How's the juice?

Things to max out my T420 memepad
>1600x900 HD+ screen
>HD+ cable
>usb3.0 ExpressCard
>2x 8gb ddr3l ram sticks

cute
post feet

No.

The EVOD will definitely provide decent, if not incredible experience IMO. You can definitely get a nic fix off of it. Overall super impressed for something that was legit $4.

The juice is actually pretty delicious. I haven't finished the tank in my kanger so I haven't gotten to try it in that, but I definitely like the flavor so far.

Mine. I got chinked pretty hard out of like $4-5, my goodboy points softened the blow a little bit at least.

I ordered last Saturday when Sharks were out of stock and got monkeys instead...boom the Sharks come back up a few days later for $2 cheaper. Both the powerbank/USB fan become 40 cents cheaper as well. It kinda pisses me off.

That's a shame. Are there any chink mice with quality sensors, or do I have to go to the gaming jews?

Good shit, thanks based user. They're so cheap I'll probably buy two so I can have more than one flavor without having to empty the tank. One last question, how long do you think that 20ml bottle will last you?

It depends on how much you vape. For me, it'll last me at least two weeks, and I find myself puffing on it quite often. I would imagine that the EVOD would suck down less juice so YMMV.

Dat boi can suckk

Cheers, I'll definitely buy one now.

are you white?

No, mixed. Why do you think I bought the grape flavor?

I was gonna ask that in the other thread when you said grape but i thought it would be inappropriate

seems Gearbest will literally pay you to shill for them
gearbest.com/about/make-money.html

Reseller here. MP3s arrived.

Both under $2, very good for the price. Square one has a clip, the car doesn't. Car has an mp3 though.

Sound quality for electronic and trance music is great, a little flat for rock and metal though. They take a micro SD card for music, up to 32GB. Tested with a 4gb class 6 I got off eBay a couple of years ago.

Keeping a red square one for myself.

Fuck ruizu, fuck flak, these cheap pieces of shit are plenty for me.

Car has a radio though*
Fm radio. Poor signal indoors though.

portals.aliexpress.com

>mouse pad
I don't like seeing the wear on the table and the mouse. You notice this stuff over time. It makes less noise and it feels like the mouse is more responsive since my wood surface is a bit shiny.

If you don't like using one, just keep carrying on like a barbarian.

>No screen
Droooooooooooooooooooooped

Although, Ruizu was a garbage ass meme to begin with. You can use a cheap $20 android phone as a MP3 player, which has a better full color screen, supports more formats, and much faster UI

>You can use a cheap $20 android phone as a MP3 player,
>touch screen navigation
>carrying and charging two phones
>stuttering and unresponsive because it runs android and it's underpowered as fuck
jesus christ what a shitty meme

The ones with the screen have horrible build quality.

Fuck that shit.

I used to use a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i until I got this.

It worked fine, songs didn't skip at all on Android jellybean and play music, even though it only had 256MB ram and a shitty 1ghz single core cpu.

>touch screen navigation
Touchscreens shit all over buttons when it comes to music playing. I really hope you're not trying to argue otherwise. You can easily search for songs, skim through them, etc. Much quicker and better. I used to use a button MP3 player up until like 2 years ago so I know.

>carrying and charging two phones
I assumed he wanted a separate device for playing MP3s, that's why I mentioned a cheap phone. Most regular people would just use their regular phone for everything.

>stuttering and unresponsive because it runs android and it's underpowered as fuck
I've owned a ton of different android devices over the years and none of them had issues when it came to music. They were terrible in other aspects, sure, but music is usually solid.

why the fuck does anyone have any mp3 players still0? is this 1994? just use your phone?

same reason people keep buying SD cards, they are so far behind the curve they might as well be buying DVDs at wallmart.

>just use your phone
No parametric EQ.

What's wrong with MP3 players?

What's wrong with DVDs?

Thanks for the review boss, not sure if you have posted it already but, link?

Because I still love MP3 player tech. This was my first MP3 player, it was a brick and a dog to look at but I miss it constantly. There's something comfy about a dedicated MP3 player that phones can't replicate. Plus I hate using my phone in the gym because I'm trying to focus, not sit around catching up with shitposting or friends, so it works out well for that. Plus a lot of them have 80+ listening time and sometimes I'm travelling for long periods without access to electricity. I'd rather not kill my phone listening to music so I just use something else.

gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_279682.html

Forgot pic

So what's the deal with sky56? Some anons were saying it was just fake/placebo tracking a few threads ago

USPS ran over my CREE flashlight. I am disappoint.

mine arrived semi - broken

they are shoddily constructed and I wish anons would stop falling for them

same story with the Shark SD Cards. they seem great in theory but they stop reading correctly after a few weeks

wake up people

Never tried it, but 17track has been solid and informative. I don't see a reason to use anything else

lmao

...just an apology? Wow.

wait so they broke your shit and sent it with a "we're sorry" letter? lol, but they didnt pay for it?

Sometimes the tracking number only works on sky56

CHINKED

He'd probably get some kind of compensation by calling customer service. They're just hoping he's an idiot and doesn't do that by making an apology letter.

It's still my opinion that EVODs are on the edge of not shit. As somebody who has used ecigs on and off since 2008.

As a system they were probbaly the first reasonable kit for people who wouldn't consider themselves enthusiasts. Early systems either required a lot of fiddling, or constantly replacing pre filled cartridges that weren't cost-effective.

They offered a good enough experience that most people willing to try them out found them good enough to use as a smoking cessation tool, but most people (including myself) still felt it was a lesser replacement to smoking.

The batteries are shit, require a proprietary charger, and since this 4 dollar piece is likely a clone may lack the protection circuitry to prevent the unit from overcharging which poses a safety risk. Don't expect to get more than a quarter through the day with one. They lacked some oomph that a real cigarette gave, even if it could deliver the nicotine you craved. The atomizers flood frequently, and use a silica wicking material that some people question the safety of.

These newer starter kits are leaps and bounds above evods not just in how they hit. Batteries can last you close to a day, they keep the charging circuitry in the unit, and can be safely charged using a standard microUSB charging cable . Please, if you're interested in getting something to get off cigs, look at some of the newer kits. You can get some awesome stuff in the 20 dollar range... But if you just want a mouth fedora I guess it's sufficient.

Chink microsds have been good in my experience

I bought a no name 8gb off DX back in 2010 and used it HEAVILY, originally for a Nintendo DS flash cart, then for various android phones and even randomly as a ghetto thumbdrive.

It only started to show signs of death a few months ago(random corruption, slow reading)..before I lost it. ;_;

My shark still works

>since this 4 dollar piece is likely a clone may lack the protection circuitry to prevent the unit from overcharging which poses a safety risk

I'm definitely cautious about charging it. Wouldn't leave it unattended.

I have a far better vape as you saw in the first webm so I'll probably sell or give it away. Definitely nice for $4 though and far better than the blu stuff you get from the gas station imo

how would I start with buying bulk from China and selling it in the US? I would sell stuff on Craigslist, to other people I know, and possibly through ebay

Because if anything happens to my phone, I still have my portable music player and vice versa. If my mp3 player breaks or is lost or stolen, I still have my GPS, my camera, my camcorder, my calculator, my voice recorder, ect. Why do people insist on being so reliant on a single device that you have to protect with your life just to get through the day?

>protect with your life just to get through the day?
we dont live in Chicago in summer

my shark cards still work but the paint is starting to chip

Eh, CE4, EVOD, EGO, kits are your standard "Gas station" ecig now. It's rare to ever see your blucigs or your njoys sell.

But yes, they're still leaps and bounds better then them. If you give it away to somebody who is attempting to get into vaping. Just make sure to let them know that their are much better options if it doesn't satisfy them.

Photo: The KR808D, probbaly my favorite of the old generation kits. Cartomizers were fucking great, even if they weren't exactly cost effective.

The worst thing about it? This didn't come from China, it came from Ontario, CA and was being shipped to Santa Cruz, CA. Front for proof.
I ordered it while I waited for my gold SkyWolfChinkEye flashlights to arrive from China. Those came safe and sound

So are you going to try and get some compensation?

So how much should you spend on sunglasses?

$10? $20?

I'm worried about quality, are the more expensive ones always better or do you get chinked by overpriced sellers if you pick the expensive ones?

Also any good stores?

The 10$ ones are usually okay, but the 20$ ones are 1:1.

What are some decent CDMA compatible chink phones?

is this controller decent? I like the shape
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html

Flashlight was $5. Not really worth the fight.
I'm working with the seller, they're going to send me another flashlight.

>CDMA
lel no one uses cdmaids and the imperial system aside from the US

which site is selling gentle typhoons?

where do i get fake LUXURY ROLEX WATCH

wouldn't trust chinese sunglasses, probably don't have any UV protection

If troll, stop
If not, refer to the wiki

Im probably gonna get a 20$ gaybest refund because the 2 month deadline is tomorrow and my package still havent arrived.

What should I buy with the goodboy wallet money?

>You can, actually; it depends on the glass.

you trust chink glass? kek

the new memepistons

I really wish the US would transition everything over, but it's just never going to happen.

already have hybrids, dont think I need them.

What a silly thing to say

good goy

which ones do you recommend for running

Keep believing Jewxottica or educate yourself. Nobody is talking about 1 dollar glasses here, but it doesn't cost much to put in proper UV coating in 10-30 USD shades. They literally sell the same glasses, just one is marked up by 300% due to Luxottica's monopoly in the glasses industry.

I don't listen to music while walking/running so I have no idea.

I havent used GB since that huge fiasco where they removed points. How do people get enough points for discounts now? Just keep buying shit from them?

Your loss then

KZ-ATEs

there's like 100 sellers on Ali, are they all essentially the same? sorry, new to buying shit off this

Think of Aliexpress like Ebay. Lots of sellers selling their shit on one central marketplace website where Aliexpress has customer support to ensure they dont run off with your cash and protect you.

banggood.com/MXQ-Pro-IPTV-1-Year-700-Plus-Channels-NeoTV-TV-Box-Android-Mini-PC-p-1055127.html?utmid=728

Can anyone explain how this shit can get so many channels for a 1 year cost? Is it some restreaming piracy with shitty quality?

Dont think I would care because my parents fucking hate their expensive ass cable and they just wanna watch the spanish channels, but how does this work? is it some shady chinkery?

The ones with more orders and higher ratings are preferable, but yes, generally. Look at order amounts and ratings - medals, diamonds, crowns. It's really not too different from Ebay. Also, the chink sellers won't get your credit card details when you order, it goes through Alipay which is basically Paypal

There's an S version of ATEs which has memory wire. Just throwing that out there.

I'm looking for a powerful flashlight that can run off either AA or AAA batteries (till I can get a proper battery as i doubt it will come with one or that I should even trust one from ali), Anyone got experiance with them from these places?

I want to replace a spotlight flashlight because my wrists are going to shit and something that is 15-25lbs kind of fucks with my wrist.

I got a few cree led based ultrafires a while back from amazon, and they are amazing for the price, but I would love to get something a bit stronger then these for outdoor use.

what are some cool shit i can buy? i need some good sunglasses, a cool knife, flashlight, other things. but show me something actually useful

Yeah, that's why I suggested it over the s-less version. I suppose that's better for running, isn't it?

chinking the chink eh

I have a hack that gets me 200 points everyday

>tfw you'll never learn how to chink the chink