Why haven't you switch over to OSX Sup Forums?

Why haven't you switch over to OSX Sup Forums?

>Installed parallels
>No reason to have my Eyefinity desktop anymore
>Listed desktop on craigslist for $1400

Only people that play games as an adult are losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

hengedocks.com/
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm so angry >:C, grrrr you sure riled me up

>responding to bait

>old MBP 15"

look at that fat piece of shit
get with the times grandpa

Not only are you running OS but also windows. Please leave.

Late-2011 best one for serviceability

>Listed desktop on craigslist for $1400
Obviously haven't sold it yet dumbass

I would if they sold good desktops or just let me buy the OS on my own. I can't see myself buying a laptop in the future. Desktops and their parts are getting cheaper and cheaper while tablets are getting better and better.

just realized it actually looks like a 17"

i'm just trolling, it must be nice to have that machine and be able to upgrade it

OP, did you buy or pirate parallels?

2 rupees have been deposited in your shit wiping hands Rajeesh.

they brought back that ugly silver bezel for 2011??

We get an employee discount at work for only $10 so I just bought it. Otherwise would've just pirated it. Its a 15", 17" is massive.

No, it's the upgraded screen and it's matte so none of that reflective shit. It's not retina, it was right before they came out. It's pretty much 1080p.

>Only people that play games as an adult are losers.

Thanks.

Why haven't they updated their desktops in years?

Compiling anything more complex than "Hello World" on a laptop is a real bitch.

I've been doing all of my Visual Basic and Java projects for my classes on it and haven't had an issue. Only thing is the lack of screen real estate. Once I sell the desktop Ill probably get a nice 4k screen and a new macbook when they come out at the end of the year.

I'd be pretty antsy about replacing my desktop development with a laptop, and they don't keep their desktop line up-to-date at all.

I planned on getting a dock for it. I don't really do any heavy processing now since I've kinda left playing games. Plus I like having everything all in one spot.

hengedocks.com/

>Why haven't you switch over to OSX Sup Forums?
Less useful than either linux or windows, and is paired with terrible laptops, trashcans, or laptops on a stick.

>responding to bait

>Less useful
how?

If you don't game or do any sort of compiling for code why wouldn't you?

I don't eat shit from my hands.

/thread

>What is hackintosh?

An abomination, that's what. OS X is a gay piece of shit toddler OS no matter which machine you install it on.

this desu senpai

I never did get this meme. So forced.
>Fell for the easy to use must be dumb meme
1-800-Ohcomenow.jpg

>Getting angry over OS X
Bruh, calm down

I will never understand a mactard's compulsion to shill their broken trash as "just works" and then post their tech support garbage threads when it doesn't work all on the same site, much less a technology site.

Fuck off you apple. Macs and OSX fucking suck. I made the fatal mistake of buying a macbook. It was the worst experience in my life.

Using a mac right now. Haven't had an issue with it.
>When will kids grow up

Go back to Gentoo with your autism? Maybe it was to simple to use for you and you'd rather compile your own drivers.

Your confusing baby duck syndrome with difference in OS design. Plus you fucked up buying overpriced hardware ya fucking dingus. Hackintosh all the way

Is parallels free?

With the right skills, all software is free.

>>Only people that play games as an adult are losers.
Do people actually believe this? You can't be serious 100% of the time, what is the point of life if you can't live it?

So the grapes are PC and the apple is macintosh?

Its unix with more lock-in and less hardware support.
Akin to trying to find a way into prison.
Why would I? If I don't game or do any sort of code, what is its benefit? I can do non-gaming, non-coding tasks on any OS.

No, typically $80.
Busting my ass to get a big house and an family where I'm financially stable. Not saying I don't have fun but playing video games isn't it.
If you seriously think building a hackintosh will land you in prison you really are dumb.

>Akin to trying to find a way into prison.
kek

>mactoddler has the reading comprehension of a 12 year old
>thinks he'll ever get out of his $500 apartment and McJob much less own a big house

ayylmao

That's not what I said at all do you even english?

For the same reason I don't drive a Chevrolet. Because I am not a faggot

>pretty much 1080p

What does that mean, what is the actual resolution

>applel pajeet shills
>english

Wife has Pharm.D and I have my Information systems BS working at local hospital as Sysadmin.

>Just bought a $350k 6500sqft house

I just come here to bait.

1680x1050

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Oh ok. That's a lot better than the air's terrible res at least

>Epic troll

We're all very impressed by your middle class job and home.

>fuck off tripfag

no

Early and late 2011 15" have a replacement program for the logic boards (within 3 years of purchase) because of known gpu failures caused by non-lead based solder failing.

>Using the smiley face with a carrot nose
Kys tripcancer

>calls someone a 12 year old
>throws a tantrum like a 12 year
>mfw

I know, I sent it out but they said they won't fix it due to the CD drive being from a different date of MFG. Which whatever, I bought it used off ebay.

Find an apple store that isn't doing depot service, though in the US this will be hard. No one at the store should give two fucks. I used to work at Apple in Australia and we replaced those boards on machines where the disk drive had been replaced by a hard drive haha

Not really worried about it at this point. I sent it to a place off eBay and they replaced the whole GPU with a new one. Been working perfectly fine for about a month now.

Plan on selling it soon. Hopefully before it acts up again.

>late 2011
enjoy your 800 mhz, usb 2, and amd trash
2012 non retina with 1680x1050 screen is the best by far.

Yeah man saying no is identical to a tantrum you sure showed me.

That's cute.

>complains about gaming
>while playing fallout new vegas

ebin b8 m8

I did 5 or 6 years ago

Because I'm a Chrome OS user.

Honestly haven't considered that.

I have a late 2011 one too. Enjoy 60C idle temps with external monitor, creaking baseplate, high CPU temps watching YouTube videos, and warm surface temperatures doing anything more than basic word processing.

Full disclosure: I changed my thermal paste myself to AS5.

I work on a MacBook Pro 13". However I would not ever boot it anywhere else but work.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

Posting this again, go play your pre-installed candy crush

>using picture of a smiley with a carat nose
>stealing my line, but fucking it up

Butterfly Keyboard will take over everything and destroy the brand from within.

True story.

What you people fail to understand is that since many tasks don't require a beefy PC, and it's mostly for games, if you're going to install an operating system that does not take advantage of that, you have wasted your money.

So unless you specifically require it you shouldn't overpay for hardware that you're not going to use properly.

Go back to playing with the flashing lights like a manchild.

>Only people that play games as an adult are losers.
As a game dev, I detest.

Trash bait, try harder fgt
>>/lgbt/

sage and hide