So how do I activate a pirated version of this bullshit?

So how do I activate a pirated version of this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U
archive.is/CEvKh
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh
archive.is/MB0Yy
askubuntu.com/a/162076/39376
rufus.akeo.ie/
i.4cdn.org/wsr/1464765299520.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just pirate Windows 7 and upgrade.

already did
no product key

-Goto your local library or computer lab

-Goto Control Panel >> System

-Copy product key

Install gentoo

KMS activator

vlmcsd you fool

Fuck gentoo.
ill try it with my wifes comp right now.

honestly this may well be the appropriate answer

Microsoft Toolkit or KMSpico

Obligatory.

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/thsGd
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
archive.is/l6pmO
archive.is/zK93U

Micrcrosoft automatically downloads Windows 10 on PCs running
Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (between 3.5GB and 6GB), even if
users have not opted-in:
archive.is/CEvKh

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/KQsBh

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

> Over 82 billion photos viewed.
> Gamers spent over 4 billion hours playing PC games.
> 44.5 billion minutes/month spent in Microsoft Edge.
> Over 2.5 billion questions asked of Cortana since launch.
> Windows 10 now active on over 200 million devices.

Yeah I know wangblows is absolutely terrible...if I had a choice ANY choice in operating system I wouldnt be using this garbage.

NOBODY WOULD BE USING THIS SHIT IF WE HAD A CHOICE.

>Wow, I thought the 10000th time would've convinced them. I'll post it again just for good measure

Yeah this shit doesnt work...no product key availiable in windows 10 on another system...shows a numeric string but when I attempt it it will not accept the string

oh well fuck it i guess this bitch isnt getting activated...ill just learn to live with the annoying watermark

But you have a choice user.

bullshit I have a choice. None of us do. At least until google makes a desktop Android...then its botnet 1 or botnet 2

>What is Linux

Unless by choice you mean OSX...and then its just choosing to be hopelessly faggoty

Here's an idea

Buy it

A non functional OS only usefull to hobbyists and servers mostly.

Ive considered it but I tried that shit for YEARS...mint mandriva fedora ubuntu...fuck even puppy. Its not quite up to the task and lacks software.

Hell tried to download mint a few weeks back just to see if life had improved in linux land but after I burned the live disc it wouldnt even boot up...and I ended up downloading and burning several discs...so still no sale it seems unless something has changed about livedvds in the past 3 years that I'm unaware of.

Linux...dude i fuckin wish...

Here's an idea...if it was reasonably priced and DIDNT attempt to double dip then sure.

And if you wanna know what I mean by double dip I mean this...you either get my money once....or I agree to data collection for ads(like google) in exchange for not paying you shit.

YOU DO NOT GET TO DO BOTH. so if M$ wants my data they do not get my money. It's a moral issue

Nvidia graphics?

If 150 bucks or whatever is too much for the best operating system in the world then you're just a cheap asshole. Go and pirate it, and then benefit from it while perpetually complaining like a hypocritical little ass you are.

nvidea graphics and an AMD CPU overclocked to hell and back.

If this is an Issue that has a simple work around I'll download it right now and install it alongside windows and If it's better now i'll delete windows and sing linux praise forever

Blow me. they charge me once or collect data. Both is asking too much.

And all your bitching and whining will not change that. If they do both YOU are getting fucked royally.

But feel free to take that M$ dick buddy.

You can turn telemetry off with any version other than Home. My version of Win 10 doesn't collect any data whatsoever.

you can buy a key for like $30 on leddit

Yeah, the open source nvidia drivers that come on a live ISO are absolute shit. They don't work most of the time, and only tend to work on low end cards or older cards.

If you follow these instructions: askubuntu.com/a/162076/39376 you should be able to get the live ISO booted, assuming a BIOS bootloader. That page also contains instructions on how to add the "nomodeset" parameter on the first boot in order for you to install the proper nvidia drivers.

It;s a bunch of really shitty hoops you have to jump through, but this is what happens when nvidia is a shit and doesn't support the open source drivers at all.

Not paying.They do not get to hit me both ways to make money

Shit if someone can gimme a workaround to get mint running ill go linux in a heartbeat. Fuck ill go google botnet before I give M$ a single cent of my money...at least I know what im getting and they dont try to get cash and my data...only one

and you user win my gratitude.

next build ill just use AMD for everything perhaps, but yeah shit, i'll give linux another go. Are people still supporting fluxbox these days or did that die out? that shit was comfy.

I've not used fluxbox so idk about that

/r/microsoftsoftwareswap

I'll just go with MATE.

if it works i'll post update

install win7
windows loader 2.2.2
install win10 (upgrade from desktop, don't boot from disk)

>Burning discs
>2016
>What is a live-usb

So you get an OEM key that only works on OEM equipment. Good job Pajeet.

OMG user it's current year!

piss off kid

Burned mint 64 but mate version.

Tried to boot and got this.

Tried using a live USB rather than a live dvd?

They're usually more reliable for me.

Use rufus.akeo.ie/ to make one

Does it still hold that if you upgrade your entire system and need to do a first install on a new pc that you need to buy another copy.

I want to upgrade my system entirely at some point, but to have to buy a new windows 10 every time..

I'll give it a shot real quick.

Well the live USB worked! Nice.

Shitposting via live usb now. Looks like mint got a nice bit of polish since I last tried I must say. IfI can get some a few of my games runnin on this then fuck it ill just perma switch.

Thx to all the helpful anons in this thread.

I'm trying it right now. Activated Windows 7 with Windows Loader 2.2.2 and now downloading 10. Let's see if this works.

Best of luck user.

i.4cdn.org/wsr/1464765299520.webm

Well color me fuckin Impressed...the Linux install worked fine and recognized all my hardware nvidea shit included. Didn't even have to enter my Wi-Fi password.

And it seems the few games I give a shit about are either native with steam or highly rated with wine. So I guess I'll give this a week or two running dual boot with win 10 and if I don't run into anything particularly obnoxious then I guess it's a keeper

I will say Maybe I discounted Linux a bit based on previous experiences but shit seems startlingly more polished now.

Damn I hope it keeps impressing me...if so fucking buh-bye Windows and microcock. Once again thx to the helpful anons in this thread.

Where i live, the ultimate editions price is higher than most peoples monthly salary. No wonder even physical stores pirate it and no one gives a fuck.

why 'pirate' that shit

Install win 7 without a serial
Activate with Daz loader
It will register as genuine and then you upgrade to Win 10 and your copy is genuine

It's all happening. Just waiting to see when it finishes if it displays as being activated.

That's the exact method I'm most of the way though now. So far, so good.

read the thread, M$ takes both cash and farms data.

double dipping bullshit is completely unnacceptable.

This isn't very obvious to most people, but most distros are garbage out of the box. The first distro that opened my eyes was CrunchBang. The memesters Sup Forums shits on in Desktop Threads all have those minimal setups for a reason. They're fucking amazing and not just another environment that's like Windows or Mac OS.

openbox and i3 are pretty solid

Fully upgraded from pirated 7 to activated 10 in something like 45 minutes.

congrats, i just upgrade my whole family laptop from 8.1 kms, it just werks., it says fully activated.

pirated Windows 10 don't exist
also, don't there is no benefit in activating it.