Alright. Google didn't work and this is my first time on this board. Here's my issue:

Alright. Google didn't work and this is my first time on this board. Here's my issue:

>Play Game
>Having fun
>Screen goes from pure white to pitch black
>Notification says "display driver AMD driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

How do I prevent this from occurring?

Photo is my setup and specs

Switch to Nvidia

stop overclocking so high

or at all

It isn't overclocked at all.

Buy NVidia.

Shoulda bought nvidia

>He fell for the AMD meme.

kek

As funny as the NVidia responses are I actually was hoping for helpful information.

Try completely uninstalling and reinstalling drivers
Try playing windowed mode

Which drivers you using?

Try lowering the voltage or clock of your card, I have asus nvidia gtx570 and it has some shitty stock overclock that cause the exact same issue you get with a select few games.

use AMDGPU driver over closed-source

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"AMD Radeon R9 380 Series" is all I know

> Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
> Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Take it to /wsr/. Also reported.

Do you use chrome and have flash installed as well? I had these issues when flash was separetaly installed in windows, constantly got the same error messages as you do.

>announcing your report
feg

Not here for support. Just thought I'd discuss your ideas on the issue.

Yea I noticed if I don't have chrome open I dont have the issues as immediately as per what I usually would.

stop using chrome
use gentoo and mozilla firefox, im re~-ing so hard

How can you not know which drivers you're using?

>R9 380
There's your problem. Welcome to the R9 380 crash club.

Some people have reported that 16.5.3 resolved issues for them, others have said that it hasn't. Some people don't have problems at all, but a lot of do ever since first Crimson drivers. AMD guys usually recommend reverting back to Catalyst 15.11.1

Fun discussion with you lot. G'night.

So you're just leaving now after I summarized the problem for you and welcomed you to R9 380 crash club. You're no better than this card. I need a fucking support group

that particular error message is unique to NVIDIA drivers

you are retarded and obvious shill

>my first time on this board

kill yourself