ALWAYS REMEMBER:

ALWAYS REMEMBER:

Even some quick cablemanagement is better than no cablemanagement at all

>pic related: 5 Minutes

>power cords on wood

enjoy your house fire

Sure, if you're stupid enough to let exposed wires hang up there.

One thing that shits me about applel, it has excellent cable management.

Showering once a month is better than not showering at all but that doesn't stop me.

What about a triple screen setup? Keyboards? Mice? I don't want to be wireless.

I don't know what cables you are using but mine don't get even remotely hot

great

now let's hook up 2 more monitors, a wacom display tablet, monitor speakers, a dac and some storage drive so we can... you know, get work done?

What kind of work? Do you really use all of those?

Having more than one monitor decreases productivity. Only windows gamer faggots need multimonitor.

>Having more than one monitor decreases productivity
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Why? I don't game with 3 monitors, in fact I don't game much at all. Got Tweet Deck, Skype, Discord, WhatsApp, Chrome, Sublime Text and Voicemeeter Banana all open on visible monitors. Where's the loss of productivity in that?

Shit bait/10

I need to rearrange room to make cable management better

tell me about your country's infrastructure, because it sounds so incredibly awful that i can't even fathom it.

You're confusing productivity with entertainment.

You must be 18 years old and above to use this site.

>literally buying mall ninja weapons and taking photos of them
kys emo faggot

you misspelled kiss, dummy

>cable management
nice meem, only manchilds care about that

let me guess, italy?

>a little back hole on the stand for cable management
>a little back hole on my iPhone case to show off the logo

We Apple fans sure do love back holes!

Apple buyers don't have money left for extra stuff to plug into their macintoshes.

I use three monitors coding labVIEW: GUI (often two) on one screen, the actual spaghetti code on another and the documentation on a third. Also beneficial for webdev under similar circumstances or for having the site and chrome's inspector up in tandem with two columns of source.

>2011
>still using cables

How does it feel being tied down by the tethered jew, Sup Forums?

>he literally sits in a corner
like why?

>budK

top KEK

Took me like 3-4hours.

Pc, 3 screens, 2.1 setup, TV with floorspeakers and receiver, 2 ethernet cables, tv cable, 4 LED strips, lamp, 2 external harddrives.

It wasn't fun.

why is your house all curved like that?

>taking the risk that anyone will se your precious chipolata

Cable management for children is very important for us

wtf how do you even use your computer? one side is blocked and the other only has 3 inches of space.

Germany

Presumably he isn't fat

He lives in a basement, and because that's further down into the earth, it's also rounder. The more you know.

but what about when i need to bring my pc to a friends house or something?

Cable management is the sign of a sick mind.

Hey, no.

You don't want to run power cords alongside data cables. The electromagnetic field from the power cords will induct a current in the data cords. Generally it's harmless but in some cases it can damage devices.

Also, since we're on the topic of cable management. You know all of those satisfying pictures you see of server racks with the network cables all nicely bundled together? That's bad. Bundling network cables together like that causes crosstalk. However, it's still commonly done because there really isn't a better solution to the problem of cable management when you have that many cables.

I think it's also bad to loop power cables.

This might actually be a valid complaint. Often these cables are meant to be stored in places with a certain temperature and humidity. If you store them somewhere unusually dry and warm then they can dry out and crack which can eventually lead to a fire. This is actually a common cause of house fires when people hide extension cables inside walls (like people who conceal the cables going to their TV and shit, this shit is actually against the electricity code in many countries).

If you've got your power supply blowing directly on those cables then it could very well be a fire hazard.