Show me worst tech youtuber Sup Forums

Show me worst tech youtuber Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Cope-when-No-One-Cares-About-You
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linus is my husbando. Back the fuck off.

This picture cracked me up. Linus is great. You'd understand why people like him if you had ever had friends OP.

Linus shill tips

Linus is meme. But the worst is the nigger reviewing phones

wikihow.com/Cope-when-No-One-Cares-About-You

At first,I thought the pic showed a girl.

How wrong I was and how amusing that was.

Linus needs to get fucked up the ass by Luke.

He reviews whichever brand pays him first and also caters to his applefag demographic. All about labels and branding, more than the guts and performance.

He's making bank though

oh did he finally come out?

LMG works for Intel directly. not just sponsors, they film instructional videos for Intel internally.

>caters to his applefag demographic.
are you retarded? 99% of his channel is android related

I fucking hate this piece of shit, every time I see this piece of shit it's whining about something and makes me want to punch my monitor to get at this stupid face

I love Louis but he looks like he smells.

>youtuber

For me, he can whine as much as he wants to if he frames correctly into the topic/context of the video, which in it self is a lot more informative than plug-in and sponsor videos that dominate the "youtube-IT-channel" market. I know these guys are thankful that Nvidia,Intel,Logitech et cetera are good to them and help them with their videos, but the people really interested in the subject don't care about statistics that we can read up on anyway. I care about the bad things. I want pessimism so I can compare it to the "source material" and make an educate guess or conclusion before buying the product or just "ranking it" for future reference.

the shittiest youtuber coming through

not posting a hq pic

He's much better than Lincuck and Fagluke user.
No matter how fucking irritating he is, at least he isn't a submissive little bitch who fears telling it like he feels, and doesn't self-censor out of cowardice over image.
Even this faggot has some respectable points.

looks like every indie game tranny.

I'd buy those earphones if they didn't have shit specs.

>He's much better than Lincuck and Fagluke user.

He was just as bad before he turned his shit into a blog. Right before Windows 8 he turned into a complete MacFaggot.

If you want worse than that I can always point to Austin Evans

all youtubers are shit.

>No matter how fucking irritating he is, at least he isn't a submissive little bitch who fears telling it like he feels, and doesn't self-censor out of cowardice over image.

Have you seen this videos? He's exactly the opposite.

It should be illegal to not force the mentally ill to get help. He should be committed.

Tech of Tomorrow is all kinds of terrible but I feel bad for saying it because the guy has diabetes and shit. But he knows very little about technology. He seems kinda limited by his brain. It's like watching your grandpa talk about shit he doesn't know anything about.

Tiny Tom Logan ranges between absolutely horrible worthless videos to great motherboard reviews.

Also what was that godawful channel that made terrible reviews and then got so butthurt at the backlash that they recorded a review defense video where the two fuckbuddies kept backing eachother up over their bullshit while being totally wrong about everything?

That shit was hilarious.

>hey wadisup guyyyys mfkebddkd here
>dope
>4k
>the camera is dope, but not as dope as this other dope camera
>4k
>play lik and suscrible
>4k is dope
>piz

>Also what was that godawful channel that made terrible reviews

That's a large brush, you're talking about all the new "tech hardware" channels that popped up after 2013

Upvoted

This one was specific. It was reposted here a lot and supposedly one of those faggots posted on Sup Forums and mentioned us in some videos too.

What do you guys think of Tweakguides.com?

>[doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo HUH HUH doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo]
>hey guys, MKBHDope here
>dope tech sleek fast stock android feel
>fast style sexy phone right below that like button
>dope camera cheerios snappy nexus
>peace

kekd

>Linus is White
>You call him a nigger

My autism can't handle

You're dumb.

>nigger means not white on the internet

pretty pre-2006 in here

Judging from his videos he is really healthy and works out, so I'd assume he's very hygienic