/CSG/ Chink Shit General

/CSG/ - Pissphone edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user made $90 in 10 days from reselling smart watches and tried to fix a broken antenna • Cathy is going to get fired, and it is all user's fault • user gets a 2m braided MUSB cable and reviews it • user finds a new shark backpack • Comfy Reviews user gets a chink phantom power supply • user got chinked and jewed, got charged $34.80 in taxes on a $155.50 order • user got his Xiaomi air purifier and begins taking it apart • Mi Band 2 is now out • Muhammad Ali dies Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUAgEEHKTw4
youtube.com/watch?v=koeUIGR84hk
youtube.com/watch?v=iAHJCPoWCC8
de.aliexpress.com/item/40-30cm-plush-toy-teddy-bear-stuffed-animal-doll-talking-anime-toy-pusheen-cat-for-girl/1921314967.html
twitter.com/internetofshit
wiki.openwrt.org/toh/unbranded/a5-v11
youtube.com/watch?v=YlkiN62XsXE
youtube.com/watch?v=o4r1NfC1HO4
youtube.com/watch?v=W9N1i7qmf94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for piss soaked white iPhones

youtube.com/watch?v=TUAgEEHKTw4

Maybe get a chest harness and a black shirt and a jacket. I'm sure that will hide it pretty well.

What's the story I missed it.

Someone pissed on their phone?

Cathy did it for 5 stars

2 threads back, Start at retail bros crappy mp3 review.

Kek

It starts here Condensed version if you cant be bothered reading it all

Anons calmly discussing how mp3 players and their uses in 2016 and how no phone is as good as a dedicated mp3 player after some user posts a tacky $2 MP3 player.

Buttmad underage summerfag user butts in saying iPhones are affordable and the best audio solution because he managed to get an old iPhone 4 for $100 off a girl (probably his sister).

Anons try to say chink phones have better specs than an iPhone 4 and are cheap enough if you want that route.

Pissphone drops his anecdote that iPhones are indestructible because he's dropped his in a piss filled toilet bowl and it was fine, he says chink phones last 4 weeks then die. Also adds shark cards all only last a week.

When pushed for proof for his claims Piss Boy points to a post about defective sharks in the last thread. It turns out to be a joke video. He then starts samefagging and saying iPhones are built to a higher standard than chink phones which are made by toxic chemicals in some chink's shed. Also he's an elite level genius, older than everyone and been on Sup Forums for 10 years despite typing like a 14 year old.

Anons ask him to post screenshots to prove he's not samefagging all the shark misinformation popping up, he says he won't because you can use paint to remove (You)s. Basically he's guilty as fuck. Not much has happened since then other than Pissphone possibly impersonating Retailbro (the way he types lines up).

top kek

Perfect.

Thanks user.

Hes probably just mad because he has to use a piss covered iphone 4 when all his friends have a 6s and mommy won't buy him a new one.

Thanks, user.

That's pretty funny.

He's right about the shark card though

Bought a parker fountain pen for the son's 'journal' for 4.5 euro's. Did i do good? Same quality as 20 yrs ago?

Interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=koeUIGR84hk this was the video he pointed to as proof that sharks are defective, made the comedy all the better to be honest. Thank you to Comfy user for indirectly contributing to an epic meme.

Fuck off pissphone

Properbly a knockoff.

I have a few chinky fountain pens, only the boer and hero ones really work. My advice is to get him either a legit Pilot Metropolitan or an japanese pen.

>tfw tablet finally ships from GB after 19 days, but the shark is still left behind

paypal just gift me10 americans to buy anything from ebay
i was thinkig getting a xioami piston 3 for 6 dollars are they legit
any other suggestion is welcome

Thoughts on gearbest shipping insurance?

Waste of $4?

What does it actually do?

They send another if it's lost in the post or falls into the ocean on its way to you.

that sounds like a fair deal.

is this safe to buy?
anyone who tried b4?

aliexpress.com/item/FAST-DISK-32GB-2-5-inch-2-5-high-speed-Internal-SSD-Hard-Drive-Solid-State/1348909239.html

Except if that happens you just raise a dispute with Paypal and get your money back that way. It's just a way for Gearbest to try and extract more of your shekels.

guys my shark just became sentient and killed me

rip me

holy kek thanks user

Sharks are on sale on gearbest. I might buy one just for the memes.. I don't need one at all.

>homeless
Cathy will have been quietly disappeared and been killed by firing squad more likely, sorry anons

that's why you buy any meme that requires a micro sd with it, like a Yi, a Ruizu x02, anything for a TF card. Makes it feel worthwhile.

>iPhone 4
>$100
That's retarded.

Regular OP here was making a thread, but since there already is one I'll just dump what I've got.

There's a anti-shark shitposter with a piss soaked iPhone roaming the threads trying to discredit the popular Micro SD's by MIXZA, he'll claim his shark broke or suddenly wiped its data but never backs up his claims.

He even used ComfyReview user's joke video as "proof" that sharks were shit/would break.

youtube.com/watch?v=koeUIGR84hk

Final results of the chink shit site poll:
(32%) Of you prefer to use whatever's cheapest or a combination of several other sites (Gearbest+AliExpress etc)
(43%) Of you stick to AliExpress
(19%) Anons that prefer Gearbest
(3%) Prefers FastTech, (2%) for DealExtreme and (1%) goes to BangGood

>News
• Recapping user's review of the Mi Piston Air, Xiaomemes latest earbuds size comparison with the Piston 3 recommends them over the Piston 3 • user provides webm comparison of the Kanger vape and EVOD • ResellingAnon bought some cheap MP3 players for resale • USPS runs over user's package USPS very poorly apologizes to him with a letter • user constructs a light using only scrap chink shit in a cave • Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro CONFIRMED working on T-Mobile's 4G LTE using Band 4 • user gets taxed by customs because the chinks forgot to properly put the value on his purchase it's a Xiaomi Air Purifier and begins taking it apart for no real reason other than tinfoilhattery about a possible chinkbotnet

10/10

We have a new strawpoll rating the video reviewers of /csg/ as well

www.strawpoll.me/10392523

Dirty and Unbiased are the favourites so far

The funniest part of the Comfy thing is he posted something like "I got chink'd, my shark card turned up defective" with the link, Pissphone must have not watched the video at all before citing it as proof.

Yeah, but parker produces in chinkmenistan. Prolly legit? Thanks fpr the names though

>begins taking it apart → for no real reason other than tinfoilhattery about a possible chinkbotnet →
there's a very good reason for taking it apart, I want to be able to control it without having to download their app and register an account with them.
You also can't tell me that the best way to get the air quality data from under my desk to the notebook on top of it is through a cloud server in chinkland.
There's also this really annoying buzzer in it that has to go.

link to the user who got a redmi pro for 208AUD on aliexpress?

I don't think you have to register an account with them to use any of their products, why not try it first before you potentially break the thing?

>Before: →
>After: pic related

Finally all those hours of playing Lego as a kid are paying off

And let them know at what settings user likes his air purifier to be? Are you insane?

Anons, I'm sick of Windows 10 being absolute shit on tablet and I think I'm going to buy a dual boot Teclast X80 Plus or Pro. Which should I get?

Ah well too late now.
This can't end well.

Make sure your head is firmly wrapped in tinfoil before performing these tasks

well i did try it first and it does work as in it is blowing air through the filter
but there is no way to get the air quality sensor's data without the app or hacking it
also its Wifi is constantly on, looking for phones and computers willing to connect,
congesting my airwaves and blocking other devices

Nimm den Aluhut ab.
[spoiler]Würde es dir aber auch gleich tun.[/spoiler]

>also its Wifi is constantly on, looking for phones and computers willing to connect,
>congesting my airwaves and blocking other devices

I bet you think they're after your precious bodily fluids too. You already went and did a silly thing youtube.com/watch?v=iAHJCPoWCC8

>GWAILO #2994849's MI AIR PURIFIER HAS GONE OFF THE GRID
I can't help laughing at Xiaomi's botnet of uselessly wifi enabled devices like air purifiers, what are they going to develop next for these chinks to keep an eye on them

are you james may by any chance user?

You're doing the right thing, user. Hardware should be free, be it by design or by force.

No option for all video reviews are cancer, poll is invalid

This

How else do you think its supposed to work with the app? Of course it's going to need wifi.

I like how each and every one of your pics is labeled as foto_no_exif You do come across as a overly paranoid type, especially combined with your reasoning for taking it apart.

The poll is "which is the least cancerous", that directly implies all of them are cancer already.

Regarding the Pusheen plushes/pillows, did anyone order with filling before? Only ~3$ extra is dirt cheap, but I guess/fear so is the quality. Are the ears properly filled out - and the whole thing in general? Does that work with a regular pillow insert (especially the ears)?
de.aliexpress.com/item/40-30cm-plush-toy-teddy-bear-stuffed-animal-doll-talking-anime-toy-pusheen-cat-for-girl/1921314967.html

Oh boys calm down

>You also can't tell me that the best way to get the air quality data from under my desk to the notebook on top of it is through a cloud server in chinkland
this and because i like to take stuff apart are the main reasons why I'm doing it

for all of you enjoying your IoT meme, welcome to the future:
twitter.com/internetofshit

atleast I'm a fan of his shows

finally someone get's me :*

Rate purchases 1/3

2/3
>insurance
I really fucked it up there but still my country is a SHITHOLE, local post would steal package and still mark it as received. Better taking the risk

Ok, have fun with that.

this is basically the same as leaving trump off the ballot in november on the basis that everyone knows he's the best

For the anons who enjoyed the zsun meme and installing OpenWrt on irrelevant devices:

Yesterday I got pic related. More info about it here: wiki.openwrt.org/toh/unbranded/a5-v11

It bought it for $6.5 from ebay, and it runs OpenWrt quite smoothly. I actually like it more than my zsun. If I have time later I might post a quick review.

3/3

the first thing I'm going to do once I figure out how it all works is putting Wifi back in it
see →
>going to replace the whole controller board with an ESP8266 or something

but that will be a Wifi that is able to communicate within my home network
and doesn't have to go through a server in fucking China to bridge half a meter of distance between memifier and notebook

except there was already a strawpoll with the "they're all shit" option and it was boring as fuck. At least a poll about the least cancerous has some interesting statistics which is the whole point of pointless strawpolls.

www.strawpoll.me/10392461 "Trump" version.

Here's the heart of the little beast
Xiaomeme for sure does know how to properly layout and label a board
Well done unknown chink engineer

The buzzer (red circle) is the first thing that has to go

>Mi Band 2 is now out

the fuck are you on about user? It doesn't launch until June 7 and the Gearbest preorder says it won't *ship* until July 15

>holds valid poll
>option he doesn't like wins
>creates sanitized poll with the option he doesn't like removed

this is what's going to happen in november as well

which latin american shithole do you live in user?

why

Does this shit have any actual function ?

>why the buzzer has to go?
because it beeps way to loud whenever you press any button

Let the tinfoilhatted user do his thing then complain about Xiaomi being a shit company once it no longer works because he broke it.

How did you know it was South America?
Chile lol

I wouldn't.

Everything arrived fine but seriously what kind of 12 yo worker deal with packing stuff in there?

Except it's not removed, it's still there. People asked for another version so I made it. Go back to r/The_Donald with your politic fedora.

Else I just received my ChinkMicMeme© (BM-800) starter pack, I hope it's not total trash (will post a review if it is)

Xiaomi is a great company at least their hardware design is spot on,
I just want to run my own Software and make a few minor tweaks
Also if I fuck up I can always wire the motor directly to the power supply
and still have a "dumb" air purifier

Underpaid non-qualified homeless kind.

Prepare to have to deepthroat the mic into your face and crank the gain to 100% to have it above a whisper if you don't have a SOMAKE USB card or phantom power. The included usb card is pretty bad.

Voor nu of later?

How much was everything and where'd you buy it?

the absolute madmanon

>completely ignored by csg

Oh well

Is this the best cheap chink mic?

Post feet and you will have my full attention :3

What tablets would /csg/ recommend? I'm thinking of getting a Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

>Buying something as delicate as a fountain pen from chinks

Enjoy your skipping nibs and shittyink flow. As one user mentioned, just get a Pilot Metropolitan for $15 off amazon or jetpens. When it comes to spending money on fountain pens, you shouldn't get them from shoddy sources.

You did good, did you buy extra batteries for your quad?

It's okay, plenty of anons have reviewed it already.
Comfy Reviews phantom power test, he's supposedly doing a follow-up with full 48v phantom power:
youtube.com/watch?v=YlkiN62XsXE

Dirty Reviews review and audio test, he doesn't use phantom power:
youtube.com/watch?v=o4r1NfC1HO4

youtube.com/watch?v=W9N1i7qmf94

user got chinked and jewed, got charged $34.80 in taxes on a $155.50 order Aww poor eurotrash, have some hot chocolate and don't buy from the g00kz.

>user made $90 in 10 days
That is awesome, almost half of the money I made in 10 hours

30€ for everything including shipping and a shitty usb soundcard.

Got it from Aliexpress, I just picked one from the most popular sellers (lots of reviews etc..)

I might get a proper audio interface later (I want to record an electric guitar as well), I'll try with the cheap audio dongle for now

That's cute, almost 10% of money I make in 30 minutes.

the second poll does not have a "they are all equally shit" option
you did not like that option because it won the first poll
you have therefore removed the option you didn't like from the second poll

go back to school with your inability to understand simple things

That user said he lives in a country where the average income is $300USD/month

New shit arriveeed
Flag - okay quality, as expected for $3
Coin stealing chink piggybank - I dont have batteries yet
2 VR cardboards - both my phones have a shitty screen so it sucks, it seems like a fine pocket 3D cinema with a good one tho
USB microscope - my laptop I have with me has no CD drive, so I coumdnt install drivers for it, will try later
Flashlight - no batteries yet
JB t-shirt - qts loved it when I took it to a festival yesterday, great buy

>Shit posting on Sup Forums
>Shit posting in a cheap China shit thread

》MEMEARROWS

you are a giant fucking faggot and you do deserve a medal for it.

Didn't you hear that user, he made twice that in 10 hours!!! #rekt!!!

>make a strawpoll with a "they are all equally shit" option
>user asks me to make another without it as the results are 90% "all shit" 10% answers to the question so the poll is pointless at a glance
>I do that
>Trumpfag tries to make me look bad for doing so

This is all part of public record, Trumpfag. Who gives a fuck about a stupid strawpoll anyway, don't you have more important things to whine about like that cunt Shillary?

no že se nestydíš, pyčo

When I receive my shark I surely will
No, I will suffer with those 5 minutes of battery, no idea how long will take to charge