/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

How are those rations user? Edition

Old Thread Not sure what private trackers are all about?
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

Check out the wiki and update it yourself if you want more instead of complaining like a fucking faggot. wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

How to get into private trackers (and survive): pastebin.com/BFQBwQxm

Paths to get into the tracker you want updated the 2nd of May 2016. - PTP HDB recruitment has been dropped: a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf

What.CD Interview Notes:
pastebin.com/Wgz6T7ta
web.archive.org/web/20160229144243/https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/
a.pomf.cat/gskpip.pdf

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM
youtube.com/watch?v=6geZaShQZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM
youtube.com/watch?v=A_RIwM4DQBQ
kat.cr/community/encoding/
go4up.com/dl/547c9f41da3eb7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit thread.
Shit OP.

FIRST FOR
>tfw no gf

OP=/ptg/:killer, destroyer, annihilator, executioner,digital AIDS.

Comfy rules:
>OP kill self

"ill fuck you till you love me OP"
youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM

youtube.com/watch?v=6geZaShQZiQ
You scared OP?
I know where you live...

I have a lot of torrents seeding in my qBittorrent client, I want to install ubuntu now the question is how do I continue seeding those torrents after reinstalling the OS? On windows I know I could just copy %appdata% and the files.

What's some comfykino I can find on HD-Space or AlphaRatio?

>AlphaRatio
Isn't this a shit tracker? or has something happened? I have been gone for a few months.

what's best if i wanna just autosnatch for a month to get set for life in a few trackers, seedhost or feral?

>HD-Space or AlphaRatio
Wash your poo-curry mouth with bugshot when you talk to me!

Define shit. It has over 80k torrents.

why is animebytes the only tracker with pleasant interface?

It grew quite a bit, though I wouldn't consider it great.

Because weeb's give a shit about presentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

What happened to make it grow?

>implying this original "insult" would affect anyone
/reddit/

OPEN SIGNUP!
I haven't downloaded/up shit and I have unlimited invites.

>unlimited invites.
kek

>weeb is resistant to criticism
>weeb will never recover and become normal again

>being this delusional

?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_RIwM4DQBQ

what did he mean by this?

why don't you just ask him?

why don't you give him a BJ to find out

Toss his salad to find out!

within 24 hours every tracker ddos will be offline

Ddos muh dick and make me cum!
You're dumb as hell, boy!

My first ever upload

A massive success

Oops I mean the top one, the 4.6:1

>ratio-cuck

>Not contributing in an easily defined way

Trust me, if I am a cuck then that makes you the condom

>search for movies on animebytes
>tag: tragedy
Why is this allowed?

can someone help meeee

I cheat, that makes me your dad watching you wank.

If it is anything like transmission daemon you will probably have a statistics file in /var/lib/

Copy that and backup your torrents, then just restore the statistics file and download the .torrents

I'll help you by taking a piss in yo mouth

Well I am a legitimate seeder with a massive buffer without needing to cheat.

That make me your mum getting pounded by your school bully.

KEK
What did you upload?
Bout to chuck a movie in handbrake so that a watchable version actually exists because somehow the people who encoded it before me did a terrible job
Can't say which one of course

Nothing in English you guys would know. But it was a hard to find torrent that a lot of people wanted. I found a dvd the other day and ripped it immediately, my account has pretty much gone superstar / ironman status

Hey i'm an aspiring kinoseur friendo
What was the movie?
>tfw just watched le meprise and it went over my head a bit due to not having read the oddessy
End my life

is this on mac? that looks gorgeous

I'm quite proud of it and I would usually tell you, but you faggots shouting "marked!!!" every second post has made me nervous.

Also how did you know I was french?

Yeah transmission 2.92 from Opera on Mac.

>kinoseur
dat cringe :(

>how did you know I was french
I didn't. Just called the movie by it's original name
Got letterboxd?
I'm being ironic!!

>I didn't. Just called the movie by it's original name
>Got letterboxd?

Nah mate, but while I've got you, I'm willing to trade my buffered dupe account on HD-o for a world-in-hd invite. Interested?

No thanks i'm on HDB which has me covered
Surprising amount of good HD arthouse encodes on there

>HD-o
eat shit

What's wrong with it?

Pajeet just GTFO!

You obviously have no idea which tracker we're talking about.

HD-O
You fuckers suck!

I bet you have a 1 ratio on t411 you fucking scrub.

What does /ptg/ think of soitgoes? Thinking of getting an account there.

I'm on PTP ,What,bitme,bib etc.

curry

Scrub PTs LMAO
I'm on PTP, HD-O, Cinemageddon and IPT.

Get gud.

Quick one - Do you guys disable super seed for max ratio?

hahahahah!
>when will he stop cucking?

>disable

Let's get IRC going again.

irc.rizon.net #ptg

Get in here fellas

Nigger

Make me!

>kat.cr/community/encoding/

:^)

>he's jew nosing

Remember when demonoid was good?

It was

>Ask an Experienced HEVC Encoder Here v1
>HEVC

According to wiki its easier to ask here for help instead of working my way into private trackers for a single time need
Any user here is kind enough to get me the kill la kill OST from private tracker?
All public torrents are dead just like my hopes and dreams

speed.cd good or curry?

>kill la kill OST from private tracker

fucking hell its on nipponsei get it yourself

Yeah it's easier to ask here if you want an obscure movie, not some lame OST
Fuck outta here bleb scum
Curry

>super seed
>using meme settings

IPT is the best tracker and you don't need anything else unless you're an autistic nerd

>join tracker you don't really care that much about
>snatch all you want all you like without having to care about ratio
>eventually get banned
>repeat
Is this a good idea?
I'm thinking of joining jpopsuki to do this for the stuff I can't find on nyaa.

jpop doesn't ban anybody just puts your account in some sort of "ratio prison" and if you ask for points to get out people will just give them to you.

It's why Jpop has even more members than what.cd.

Thanks, although Jpop aside, let's say I'm a high ranking member of PtP and wouldn't care for other movie trackers such as AHD.
Would that entire plan be a good or bad idea?
Mostly, is there a chance it would affect my good PtP status?

That stuff is all assumption, I'm currently in neither of those trackers, although I can easily get in. I'm still deciding on what movie tracker I'mma try out first.

>nipponsei
Thank you for guiding me to that site

Wish me luck

I once downloaded ttgl ost from nipponsei in supposedly 320 CBR.
Found it rather lacking in sound and checked out it's spectograph. It was a shitty transcode from 192 CBR.
Never downloaded anything from him again and started always downloading flacs and transcoding it myself. Fuck that guy's rips

depends on tracker. Do that on that what.cd and you'll get global banned on all non ipt trackers you are on. You can try again but the minute you get another what.cd account you'll be global banned within the day again. What.cd doesn't fuck about when it comes to that shit. Most other trackers will just ban you from the tracker. You can try to join them again but most trackers aren't open often enough for this plan of faggotry.

>Thank you for guiding me to that site
>not knowing nipponsei

I'm getting too old for this shit

Why do these private trackers give a shit if you browse Sup Forums? I was reading on the Wiki people getting blocked / banned or whatever for being active on Sup Forums. The level of security / paranoia by the staff is autismal and hilarious.

You guys are downloading fucking movies and anime, why do you care that much?

>I was reading on the Wiki people getting blocked / banned or whatever for being active on Sup Forums
don't believe that shit xD it's all memes.

It's a decent site. Don't expect to get everything you want there, but it's helpful when you need something in a pinch and don't want to seed.

>The /ptg/ Leecher's guide to easy private leeching!

>Don't feel like seeding long term? Want to just download and be done with like you did on TPB? A member of WCD/PTP/BTN but you don't want to fuck up your stats and get also get stuff to cross-seed? The following sites/trackers are good for downloading quality content without seeding long term, if at all.

>1) MorethanTV (MTV) - Lots of TV shows and some movies. Ratioless unless you want higher userclass. No HnR at all. Easy to join via most private invite forums. Serves as a minimal BTN backup for popular and somewhat-popular content. Rare stuff has to be requested.

>2) Torrentshack (TSH) - Ratioless general tracker with minimal HnR and no stats are recorded except upload. Well-known as a BTN mirror thanks to their bot which grabs new episodes from BTN within minutes. If they don't have what you want, they emphasize using their request system, which is fast. Movies come from the scene, p2p, and internal encodes. Easy to join via most private invite forums. Retention here is poor for obvious reasons.

>3) Baconbits (bB) - Ratio-based, but no HnR at all. Good for downloading movies, TV seasons, books and music from other trackers. Not great for bleeding edge stuff unless it's popular. Has a good request fill rate since members are also on top trackers. Tons of freeleech, and anything over 20GB is freeleech, plus BP can be exchanged to freeleech the torrent of your choice. Their invite forums are as effective as WCD's as well.

>4) SoItGoes (SIG) - Not a torrent tracker, but a Mega linksharing site. No seeding at all and very few dead links. Lots of internal movie encodes from HDB/AHD/PTP, tons of TV seasons, some books, and plenty of music. Not great for bleeding edge new stuff because of the relatively small userbase - better used as an archive for stuff older than a week. Use with Jdownloader or Megatools to make downloading even faster and easier. Recruits from bB and TPS.

Stop posting this shit.

>Any user here is kind enough to get me the kill la kill OST from private tracker?

go4up.com/dl/547c9f41da3eb7

>Unironically asking Winter for a PTP invite on AB and whining about not getting an answer
I swear some people are hilarious

don't forget
>applying to PTP on AHD
>expecting an invite
holyshit, some people are morons

thank god they took down the AHD thread, it was too embarrassing already

I'm happy that i actually asked for an invite literally 3 minutes after the thread went up, and got the invite 2 minutes after that

all of us that managed to get an invite from him got it the same way, there's a lot of fools on ab with over the top stats that got cucked cause they didn't catch the news fast enough or were too lazy

why must you continue to incessantly post this?

>Snatch count is not increasing, but they are being recorded.