Gaming computers (budget $300-500)

does anyone have parts listed for a really good gaming computer that can run fairly new games pretty well. (40+ fps)
this is my thirst time on Sup Forums so i have no idea if this is okay to post

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds
pcpartpicker.com/list/PXYdsY
startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com/
logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z5K9WI5GttM
youtube.com/watch?v=emzDa2W4GJs
youtube.com/watch?v=Npx2ugLFDIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Install Gentoo

it's not okay to post

you should ask Sup Forumseddit

>Gentoo
what is that

Rx 480
Pentuim g3258
Shit case
Seagate 1tb or shitty 120gb ssd
Lmao xd x69x 10$ gaming mouse
Lmao xd x420x 10$ gaming keyboard
Ddr3 is cheaer than a russian hooker
40$ gigabyte mobo

like i said its my first time on here

>so i have no idea if this is okay to post
It is not

Also, Sup Forums is +18 so you need to leave

Read the sticky and fuck off

there is no need to hate Im just curious

Don't get the Pentium. Get a FX-6300 or an 860k you need more than 2 cores in 2016.
Everything else in this build seems fine though.

Go to Sup Forums
If you're not welcome there either, then go to /r/pcmasterrace. They have a wiki for builds here: reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds

This website is +18. Sorry little man

pcpartpicker.com/list/PXYdsY

OK first off for a gaming machine, the most significant part of the build in terms of performance impact in games is the GPU. So first pick out the game(s) you want to run and the settings you want to run them at, then look for the cheapest card that fulfills them at your target fps. That's probably going to end up being in the $150-$300 range depending on your resolution. Now you have the rest of your budget to fill out. Find the cheapest CPU that won't bottleneck the GPU (otherwise you might as well just grab a cheaper GPU) and figure out your priorities for the rest of your hardware. At your budget you'll probably just grab the cheapest RAM, case, and storage you can find (consider used) and spend whatever remains on a PSU. Sup Forums will recommend not getting a shit PSU but you can get away with it if the budget is tight, just beware that you might need to replace it before anything else if it really is shit. The odds are probably in your favor though for the first year though. And don't worry about an SSD on that budget. The performance increase is minimal and an SSD will make for a great upgrade in a year or so after your PC starts to feel old.

>pretty well
>40 fps

what the fuck. GO buy a PS3 if you want that garbage.

>g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

try

$500 for a gaming desktop? Just buy a console, unless you like headaches and shitty graphics, in which case just buy a console.

fucking leave

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
>startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com/ (i.e., fucking google it)
>logicalincrements.com/

Also use pcpartpicker.com/

Fuck off

I smell the underage from afar

Personally recommend saving another 150 and going with a 650$ish budget. You can get a midend i5 (4570 or so, whatever you want to get for around 200) a gtx 960 or r9 380, both are 200, depends on preference really. Go microATX for mobo and case, as they're generally cheaper for higher quality, corsair for PSU because you really don't want to skimp on PSU. 8gb of ram for 40 bucks and a 1tb wd blue for 40 as well. Then just torrent windows at a friend's or use your favorite Linux distro.

$350
youtube.com/watch?v=z5K9WI5GttM

$450
youtube.com/watch?v=emzDa2W4GJs

read this

I believe there's plenty of sites and videos about what you can get for that price, if you do some search, you can find what you're looking for.

no,

youtube.com/watch?v=Npx2ugLFDIo

PC always destroys console in every way

pls kys console peasant, and shut the fuck up

Of that's the budget your want an AMD build, and of you want an AMD build wait for Zen

Can you play new game smoothly on intel 4600 graphics?

yes on 800x600 with min settings on cinematic 24fps

He doesn't need to read the sticky

>no need for more than 2 cores
>suggests 6-core cpu

>no need for more than 2 cores
>GTA V needs 4 core CPU
Pentium G3258 was good because of Haswell and insane over clicks, but not a good choice today.

yeah because computers aren't technology