I'm so excited for the 379$ 1070 guys

I'm so excited for the 379$ 1070 guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2I7ZRm6Yjwk
us.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1070-AERO-8G.html#hero-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pfff

Fuck off AMDrone shill poorfag

The 1070 is the most powerful card for that price, and it would be a mistake to purposely not buy it. Plus the Fury X is shit, fuck you AMD shill.

>inb4 muh price
>Inb4 powerdraw

It doesn't fucking matter

are those canadian dollars in the picture??

No, the retail for the 1080 is correct, they increased the price for the 1070

FOUNDER BOIS WHADDUP

>VR ready
Is this the hot new buzzword/phrase?

>the most powerful card for that price
>inb4 muh price
>doesn't fucking matter
Nani?

kek. And those nvidiots will just buy it because brand loyality without giving a fuck about price / performance.

>b-but 1060 will btfo the 480x

cuck detected

>entirely expected price for the founders edition as NVIDIA said

The Founder's Edition was never going to be that price. Just like the 1080 FE is more expensive than the stock OEM one.

What a huge fucking surprise OP. You've unearthed quite the conspiracy.

Yes. It started with the last generation of cards and it's only going to get worse. You even have companies like EVGA and a few others that are placing video connectors on the front of the card to connect to a 5.25" bay header so it's easier to connect your headset to, instead of routing it around the back.

>founders edition

and yea, i can't wait either,

i am building new PC and literally just waiting for 1070

Nvidia priced their "founder edition" that high so that they don't compete with their OEMs. The "founders edition" is there to jew people who need blower style GPU coolers for SLI. Just don't buy the "founders edition" if you don't like it. And yes, there are already some $599 1080s announced ( youtube.com/watch?v=2I7ZRm6Yjwk ), so we probably will see some $379 1070s not too far after launch.

>so we probably will see some $379 1070s not too far after launch.
how long we talkin tho?

I'm guessing a few weeks at most. MSI already has a page up for the same GPU as that 1080, but in a 1070 version us.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1070-AERO-8G.html#hero-overview I can't say for sure if it's $379 though, it might be $385 and all us Nvidiots will be on suicide watch.

Will the 1070 beat out a 390?

lol WHAT? Am I being fucking baited?

>nvidia bald-faced lied to the public... again.

>it doesn't fucking matter

>700$ for 256 bit memory bus
wtf.

Yes, by a pretty good margin as well.

How about no... those have always been the prices for the founders edition

Could you use less buzzwords please

Yes, the new generation of cards will beat the old generation.
The real question is will it beat the 480, because that's what it is competing with.

>$400 card
>competing with a $200 card
Are you talking about 2x 480 in CF?

Or the 490. Whatever.
If it isn't twice the performance of the 480 though it's in trouble.

>he is not waiting for 1180ti
baka senpai

This is the thread for the $380 1070. You have the wrong thread if you want to discuss the $700 1080FE.

Why the fuck does anyone ever buy brand new GPUs, they drop in price like 10% each month lol.

>drop in price like 10% each month
GTX 970 released a year ago (04/2015) w/ MSPR $320.
Newegg price of GTX 970 w/ price $275.
Yeah, no. Perhaps you want to wait a year to save $50 or 15%.

cards don't drop per month; they take a major hit when the next generation comes out, which is why if you're really trying to be frugal you buy the last generation's tech as soon as the latest generation shows up on the scene. you won't get the latest and greatest, but if you were going to buy an iPhone in june you should save at least $100 or more just by waiting till ~september or whenever.

>cards don't drop per month
We are in agreement. The entire "per month" part was retarded.

Shitposting aside, are the 1070 partner and founders being released simultaneously or will it be another 2 week+ wait with founders first like the 1080?

>will it be another 2 week+ wait
Probably going to be a wait. Most people aren't going to be interested in the FE model if there are other options.

Probably right. Going by benchmarks I will probably need a 1080 to drive newer things at 1440p with max settings anyway.

New York here...Is $699 to much to pay for a 1070?

i bet this seller prays on idiots who dont know the difference between 1070 and 1080, since they both look the same.

anyways, I might buy it in 2-3 months, once the nvidiots stop pushing up the prices. but by then polaris will be released too.. so who knows.

>paying the price of a better card for less performance
what do you think

hi pajeet

>they increased the price for the 1070
It's the founders edition you absolute retard

>Inb4 you don't know the real performance of the 480

>yfw AMD has the most powerful card at $199
>yfw most people too poor to afford anything over $199

FUCKING NVIDIA NO SALES 2016-FOREVER

You fucking nigger
Nvidia said to expect 379$ price once the card gets to aftermarket companies.

So the anime girl represents you and the toilet represents Sup Forums, right? That's some serious subconscious emergence in your shitposting.

POO IN LOO SACHIKONG

>>yfw most people too poor to afford anything over $199
Wasn't the 970 ($330) the best selling video card since it was released?

why does it have a picture of a 1080

The GTX 1070 is as expensive as teh GTX 980Ti but an OC'ed 980 Ti beats an OC'ed 1080.
You would have to be literally retarded to buy a Pascal card currently.

His shoop-fu is weak.

>379$
So in all your years and years of school, you didn't learn that the dollar sign goes before the amount?

In all your years, you didn't figure out that it's just not fucking written that way even though "dollar" comes after the amount in speech?

In all your fucking little underaged, retarded, uneducated, SHIT years, you fucking DIDN'T LEARN SHIT?

GET THE FUCK OUT, CHILD. Anyone under 30 is too stupid to discuss things with actual adults.

>but by then polaris will be released too
AMD claimed the 480 would be on store shelves June 29. So 24 days until Nvidia dies.

>Believing "statistics" and not what you see from experience.

lmao so much butthurt radiating from that post

>everyone learned english first

>Believing "statistics" and not what you see from experience.
Your experience encompasses the sale of various models of video cards throughout the market?

A ton of salty ass fuckers who bought their 970 last year for $330 and now a $199 card that stomps it will come out.

>and now
That's nice but why are you bringing up a card that hasn't been released yet when the point is about a card that has been the best seller since it came out over a year ago at a higher price point? Are you a brand loyalist that cannot read anything nice about the other company without commenting even if that comment is completely irrelevant to the post being responded to?

The 970 is an old card now dude.
Getting butthurt about a new generation of cards being better than it is just retarded

I just like saying things dude, don't take it too seriously. Sorry you had to respond to another one of my stupid posts.

I bet you'll be getting a 1070 for your wife's son

>I just like saying things dude
Why? Are you merely posting on the internet to see yourself posting on the internet (pic related)?

The 970 is the only relevant Nvidia card you can currently buy in that price range. You think nobody's buying it anymore?

I just enjoy interactions online whether they be positive or negative. I guess you can say I'm pretty lonely so I try to post things that generate more replies.

I barely even play games. I have a 4K monitor and a 560ti. It does pretty well in the games I play, like 30 fps in Dark Souls 3 1080p.

Nvidia already stopped making them, all that's left is existing inventory.

>30 fps
Don't talke to me or my wife's son ever again.

>I just enjoy interactions online
>interaction
Doesn't that involve reading what other people write and responding to it or to cite Merriam-Webster, "mutual or reciprocal action?"

It's good enough for me. My eyes can't see over 30fps.

I read what you wrote and now I am responding to it, isn't that good enough? I don't have enough energy to spare writing quality replies all the time.

fps
Don't talk to me or my PS4 ever again.

>I read what you wrote and now I am responding to it, isn't that good enough?
It's nice that you learn from your mistakes but still doesn't explain why you responded the first time with an irrelevant post. It is clear you _know_ how to do so but failed to do so which I do not understand.

>writing quality replies
That's part of the rules but I don't expect anonymous to provide quality replies, especially during the summer, but isn't it fair to expect _relevant_ replies?

I thought the question is whether it beats a 980ti or not.

I don't really get what you mean by my original post being irrelevant? It may be low quality but it was designed to be relevant.

It targets the owners of 970 and 980 and tries too get a response out of them. Your original post talks about the 970. Isn't that relevant enough? If you expect anything more, you're just hard to please.

It will. Trust me on this.

Linus please leave

It will, trust .

>I don't really get what you mean by my original post being irrelevant?
Read the first part of again.
>why are you bringing up a card that hasn't been released yet when the point is about a card that has been the best seller since it came out over a year ago at a higher price point?

>It targets the owners of 970 and 980 and tries too get a response out of them.
Oh. I get it now. You are trolling.

>Your original post talks about the 970. Isn't that relevant enough?
No. If I'm talking about the engine in a Ford F-150 and you raise a point about it's tires just because you are on a similar tangent doesn't make it relevant to the point about the engine.

Wait, you JUST realized I was joking? I thought I was pretty clear.

Sorry about that, I should have known you were expecting serious replies.

Actually I'm not sorry, it's your own fault expecting not to see jokes in a thread like this.

>Sorry about that, I should have known you were expecting serious replies.
I thought I was explicit in that I do not expect anything but _relevant_ replies. Even if you are joking it should be relevant to the post you are responding to. Otherwise your joke has no meaning except to you and if that is your purpose there is no point in linking another user's post. You can post your own verbal masturbation without getting another user involved.

You may have been explicit (though I don't think you were), but I still decided to link your reply in a joke post. It would serve you well to learn from your mistake in taking posts from veteran memers like myself seriously.

>yfw rx 480 will come out just in time for doom to get cracked and prime rib to finish cooking

Is it just me or do AMD shills have much higher energy and efficiency than Nvidia shills?

>but I still decided to link your reply in a joke post
Thanks, jackass. You want to verbally masturbate, that's fine. But when you involve other people and their posts you are just making an ass of yourself. You want to laugh off being an ass, that's your prerogative but that isn't going to stop you from being justifiably deemed a self-centered dick.

>justifiably deemed a self-centered dick. . . *especially after you claim "I'm trying to interact with others."
Fixed

>literally just waiting for 1070
Do you add "literally" to every stupid shit you say to add emphasis? Do you LITERALLY get up and LITERALLY drink water?
Retard.

You can call me jackass and reprimand me all you want. But I just want you to know that I do this for passion, not for you. I don't just shitpost for someone else, or to please you, I do it to please myself and I don't care if it wastes your time or piss you off.

If you don't want to be replied to, please add the tag [DO NOT REPLY] to your post so I can filter you next time. Otherwise, it will be your own fault receiving awesome replies from myself and people like myself.

Interactions don't have to be nice, _relevant_, or aimed to please. It's simply communication.

>But I just want you to know that I do this for passion, not for you.
No shit, retard. Thanks for pointing out the obvious that anonymous people don't post for complete strangers on Sup Forums.

>If you don't want to be replied to
I _do_ want to be replied to. I just expect those replies to be, and you still cannot seem to wrap your small selfish brain around this concept, RELEVANT to what is posted.

I think I can hand you plenty of rope to strangle yourself with your idiocy since you are too self-centered to step back and see how you are wrapping it around your neck. But you are low hanging fruit and I prefer at least something of a challenge.

Nvidia: 900 >>> 1000
AMD: R9 >>> RX

Well nvidia, you may have better cards, but can you count in letters?
>mfw rx fury x tri-x mini-itx

AMDrone samefagging? Color me unsurprised.

>mini-itx
Are there any mini-itx boards, AMD or Intel, that supports three GPUs?

You can wrap a rope around my neck, kick away the chair holding me up, but I'll still be on Sup Forums posting away.

If you want intelligent discussions, I suggest Reddit. I'm not telling you to go away, like some others would, but that Reddit is a better place if you want relevant discussions. I come here because I enjoy the random and off-topic conversations that spawn, just like this one.

If it's still unclear, I'm not going to say I'm sorry for replying to your post. But I am sorry for you. You think you are smart and can challenge me intellectually, but I am an expert poster with thousands of posts on multiple boards including the toughest to shitpost on. I've shitposted with the oldest and most experienced shitposters on the most obscure boards. Memes were had that never even became popular -- I know them in my heart and I will not share them, not even if you beg. Please respond.

Nice job catching me

It's mini-itx.
It has one expasion slot, you can count how many graphics cards you can fit in that slot.

>I'm not going to say I'm sorry for replying to your post.
I did not ask you to nor do I expect you to when you prove beyond all question that you are a self-centered dick. Asking a self-centered dick to apologize for being a dick is as pointless as asking an AMDrone to say something nice about Nvidia.

Why are you continuing to harp on obvious shit? Are you responding because you are not only a self-centered dick but an immature self-centered dick who has a need to have the last word? Let's test this out. If you respond to my next post of "It almost hurts to be right so often." Because you already know what the next post is going to be you can respond to it in the response to this post and not bother respond to the next one but you will do so anyways because you are an immature self-centered dick.

>It has one expasion slot, you can count how many graphics cards you can fit in that slot.
How many graphics card can you stick in one expansion slot? Three?

>How many graphics card can you stick in one expansion slot? Three?

that only works with your moms expansion slot

I'm honestly offended you think I was just trying to get the last response. I'll leave when I lose interest, nothing more nothing less.

Let me also clarify I have no personal stake in AMD, I just like their color scheme a little more than Nvidia's. I have owned Nvidia cards pretty much forever, simply for performance. I can tell you I understand GPUs and GPU architecture to a degree that probably exceeds yours, on a purely technical and academic level.

Make fun of my mother's slot one more time and I'll shove this AGP card up your mom's PCI slot.

>The 1070 is the most powerful card for that price

FACT: AMD are the most powerful GPU in the world.

>not even an apostrophe
sasuga nvidia