When will technology be able to do this?

When will technology be able to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=25 inch fantasia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In our lifetimes. Excuse me, it seems my boss wants to talk.

Do what??

congrats on the promotion

Ssuce before this 404s

Hello summer friend! Welcome aboard.

I just got fired

it can do that, ain't you seen those $900 giant asses some lunatic in florida makes? The webms were posted endlessly a few months ago

Blancnoir

>implying you have a job

There are real wageslaves here?

1) it's saturday night; nobody believes that people are literally getting fired (except maybe autistic people)
2) the SFW/NSFW distinction isn't literal. it's just a heuristic that you're supposed to be mentally competent to use that allows you to determine whether the shit you're posting is okay for this board.
>would it be okay for an average person to view this image in an office, or would they get in some sort of trouble for it?

there are so many issues with applying this criterion literally - for one thing, you shouldn't be hitting Sup Forums's servers from work anyway - but that's why it's a heuristic/rule of thumb.

honestly anyone stupid enough to need this clarification should stop browsing Sup Forums.

see and then stop browsing Sup Forums (or at least don't post).

>No penis

>would it be okay for an average person to view this image in an office
>viewing frogs in an office
>being on Sup Forums and actually working

Did your visa find out about how you dropped your iPhone 4 in a piss filled toilet by any chance?

impulsiveness is a symptom of autism. if you can't read to the end of my post, where i point out that exact issue, then you should seriously get help.

u

there's help for people with autism. it's not here.

Are you buttmad you can't afford an iPhone :')
Shoo shoo

>tattoos
belongs in the trash

t. virgin

are you honestly trying to impersonate a tripfag? and you're not even capable of cracking the trip?

>mom boobs
>tattoos
>fat

3/10 would not bang

Come on now he probably can only afford a toaster

not him, but i've had sex with women with tattoos and i just don't like them. it's not rational or logical, it just feels like they've fucked with their skin/bodies in an unnatural way that i don't like. i don't especially like piercings either (women usually take off earrings before bed/sex so that's not an issue, but i can't tell you the number of women i've met in the last year or two that have these ugly septum piercings that just remind me of cows).

it's not some hyperbolic virginal thing to dislike certain body modifications.

>impulsiveness is a symptom of autism
Fuck.

holy fuck! i'm scared

>not him, but i've had sex
>lying on the internet
that's cool

nigger

>she fell for the tattoo meme

>Fat chicks

Absolutely disgusting

i have screenshots of all the extreme profiles i see on tinder - "unbelievably out-of-my-league gorgeous" women as well as "holy fuck are these people trying at all" profiles. a lot of women are sort of reasonably attractive/nice/interesting-looking, but not my type, but a small percentage fall into the extremes.

i think it's a dead heat in terms of numbers.

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

it's not exactly an unbelievable claim, unless you're a virgin and you think it's some coveted thing that you have to work really hard to get.

women like sex too. if you're fun to be around, make it clear you're interested in them that way, and push a little bit (not so much that they feel like you're pressuring the shit out of them though), you'll get there.

or, failing that, go get a hooker. everyone should have sex at least once to get the (unfair) stigma of being a virgin off their back.

chicks with tattoos are the best

1: personality
2: you know they will fuck
3: they probably won't be a boring fuck
4: at least some type of personality
5: nice tattoos can be very aethetic and add to the beauty of a woman
6: disregard if ankle

Yea nice ''advice'', I think anyone with half a brain can come up with that conclusion

a lot of the women i've met with lots of tattoos have been kind of trashy. short term great; long term STD risk.

wow you're so interesting and critical :^)

damn, I think I might start doing the same
the only problem is I don't have a cellphone

have you met with someone whose picture is nothing like reality? what do you do in that situation?

This, I mainly only date black women but if a white girl has some tattoos then it's all good

okay, i only offered it because you seemed to think that people who've had sex and people who browse the web are disjoint sets, so it sounded like you needed a non-virgin's perspective on this.

you don't need to lash out at people so much.

Pretty sure the last thread covered this pretty well. It already can with the 25 Inch Fantasia. It'll just cost $930 for the experience.

wut?

lel, she found the one person uglier than her to take a photo with

I don't feel like getting b&.

rbt.asia/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=25 inch fantasia

>47 minutes ago
Didn't we get new janitors recently?

Tell 3 girls I'm a virgin
>they all fuck me

its e z being pretty

Yea I'm confused too
What are you on about

7.She's into the open relationship type of stuff
8.Daddy issues

see

she looks like rasputin

I don't need to, but what if I want to

Also I didn't think that, maybe you should stop taking every single post so serious. Of course it's not an unbelievable claim that people had sex you dumb fuck

"Elizabeth" is that white girl with the scary eyes. I didn't take any other screenshots, but the other pictures were the white girl alone.

Yeah, I was spooked by her empty stare when that picture popped up on my screen.

Is this Sup Forums

>wow you're so interesting and critical :^)
i honestly don't know what joke you're entirely too nebulously making here, but please do us a favor and don't continue.

i've matched with friends and we've gotten coffee and hooked up (not sex, just making out), but i think of tinder as a source of entertainment more than a real source for dating. i think if i felt that tinder was a hookup app i would be pretty cut-and-run about someone not matching their picture, but i'd see where things went if i felt like tinder was just an app to spark coffee+talk.

it depends on what tinder is to you. i see a lot of people meeting significant others on tinder and similarly many people using it for hookups. i feel like the former should go use coffee meets bagel or something instead, but to each their own.

nobody seems to feel betrayed when i make it clear that i'm just using tinder to meet people to chat with.

Butt simulation technology

Nice

i knew a girl like that in hs except she was actually hot
it was always fun to stare her in the eye bcuz u knew she was insecure about it

it sounds a lot like you need to, but you don't want to admit that it's an impulse you can't control. you should try biting down on some wood or something until your tantrum subsides. or go for a walk instead.

i'm sure you don't "need" to, but let us know how/whether you can.

>those two butts cost more than my primary PC
What a champ.

It's how you know a man takes ass seriously.

>i honestly don't know what joke you're entirely too nebulously making here, but please do us a favor and don't continue.
So easily triggered. Thanks for the (you)

>She's into the open relationship type of stuff

Cuck.

you're very welcome. if a "(you)" is all it takes to prevent another Sandy Hook or whatever, have as many as you need.

Does "Total Trainwreck" count as a personality?

Yea good argument, is all you can do insult me and say I have problems? is that how you do things when they don't go your way, the other person must have problems?