This just happened

this just happened.

why would 4chins need gtalk?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/ad-blocking-extension-ghostery-actually-sells-data-to-a-514417864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the actual fuck?

Fishy ads

>his browser is compromised
Idiot.

hiro records the shit we say and sells it to google

Check your adblocker, family.

Seems like the Japanese Jew has been busy adding more hidden redirect ads on the site.

NoScript, Ghostery, Adblock Plus here. I can't find anything of that. is that bad?

what filters are using?

>Ghostery
What the fuck are you doing? Ghostery collects data on what ads you're currently blocking to indirectly track which sites you visit, and sells that info to advertisers.

>Adblock Plus
Trades whitelists for money from advertisers. Use Ublock Origin instead.

>Ublock Origin
I know I should... But Ublock doesn't work fine for me...

Why the FUCK wouldn't you suggest an alternative to Ghostery for me you stupid little shit?

Hiro is weeding out the deadweight by placing malware traps everywhere. I for one endorse this stratagem.

Not that user, but Disconnect works pretty well.

You could also try out PrivacyBadger, although I've heard that it breaks certain websites.

Hello, look at me, I'm a manchild incapable of using a search engine

umatrix
ublock origin
dan pollock's hosts file

uMatrix kills my captcha...

obviously you have to whitelist some stuff. umatrix blocks all scripts except for first party scripts by default.

So set a whitelist entry you dumb cunt. What the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums?

> inb4 "herp how do I shot whitelist"

The fact is that uMatrix doesn't show me tha google-analytics' thing so I balck list all google. That was why i used ghostery (in which analytics was showed)

Shitty add-on... I'll stick with ghostery you cunts. I don't have to manually do anything.

k

your ad blocker probably blocks google analytics already, so umatrix won't pick it up.

enjoy your browsing habits being tracked and your data being sold, defeating the entire purpose of addons like this

it shows up for me, it's even in the screenshot i just posted

> calls someone a little shit for not recommending an alternative to ghostery
> acts like a little shit when given one

Why can't someone just develop an add-on like uMatrix but isn't total shit? You insufferable cunts have too much time on your hands to manually do all this shit.

>WAAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO USE MY BRAIN, IT HURTS

Yes i found out that NoScript has blocked it all along...

I will give uBlock/uMatrix a try

>always allowing 1st party cookies
pleb

> I am too stupid to learn

Say more things user, this is fun.

YOU SET IT UP ONE FUCKING TIME AND YOU NO LONGER TOUCH IT

JESUS CHRIST

noscript might be up your alley.

dan pollock's hosts file blocks all the crap anyway. i just use umatrix as an added layer of security, but you have a point. i should change that.

You fucktard. I have to do that for EVERY SITE I VISIT... That's fucking annoying as shit. Why can't there just be a list to subscribe to like fanboy's adblock list but for uMatrix. Fuck doing shit manually. That's what conputers are MADE for you disgusting cunt faggot.

It gets incredibly annoying fast when a site pulls content from multiple domains (owned by itself) and they all require cookies of their own.

The web is truly shit.

wait, i read your post wrong. i use selfdestructing cookies for first party cookies. no harm in temporary cookies

if you took your time with the addon, you'd know how to enable google captcha and embedded youtube videos or whatever globally with like 3 clicks you have to do only once. umatrix is the best at what it does, deal with it.

hmm thats fine then.
was jus wondering why someone would use umatrix and not block cookies by default

yes, it is fucking annoying, but since you only have to whitelist stuff the first time you visit a page I can live with it.

Actually not a bad idea, blacklist everyone that clicks on certain ads.

>t. incredibly retarded manchild
Just opt out of GhostRank, familianpai
lifehacker.com/ad-blocking-extension-ghostery-actually-sells-data-to-a-514417864