>NOT xXxGDDR5xXx
>9,6 TFLOPS
>200W TDP
>HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AMDRadeon/status/737833572346781696
zdnet.com/article/warning-nvidia-196-75-drivers-can-kill-your-graphics-card/
modcrash.com/nvidia-display-driver-damaging-gpus/
lazygamer.net/gaming-news/pc-gaming/be-warnednvidias-latest-driver-is-destroying-some-graphics-cards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these Sup Forums threads need to go

Go cry

i will continue using intel integrated because amd is garbage on non-windows

Gpus are technology
However retarded company loyalty is not
Fuck these shill threads

how much will this cost?? should i buy a rx480 now or wait for this?? also, what does Q4 mean, probably November (it should be before christmas)

>rumors
I'll believe it once it's been confirmed by AMD themselves.

>retarded company loyalty is not
implying most of us dont shill for both teams just because of memes and fun??

Shilling for both sides is just as bad as shilling for either side

>gtx 760
>4gb gddr5
>AMD athlon x4 760k
>2 modules, each with 2 cores
>lol CPU costs like $50 nowI think
>8gigs vengeance 1866hz RAM

Still playing GTA 5 at high settings (1440x900) at 60-50fps.

>Still playing GTA
fuck off blogger nigger kill yourself.

>1440x900
Wow, big achievement there!

Kill yourself.

Gpus are technology your complaining isn't

You don't like GTA? Fine.
>still is a graphically intensive game

>gaming processing unit
>not Sup Forums

:^)

Hey, atleast I don't have to buy a new GPU for the next three years.

AMD is for poorfags

Well no, if your standards are that low then you can get away with using deprecated hardware forever. I'd rather not play a gayme at all than play it like that though.

Why? Better than playing at 1280x720. Any how, isn't 900 just a little bit under 1080?

>>gaming processing unit
Summer is here

This 490 meme needs to end. Although it seems like vega10 is just a die shrunk fury/fiji. This still only lists 64rops which was one of those things that crippled fury. Surely they won't mess up again like that a limit the front end to hurt performance. I just think who posted this literally just took a fury and wrote down 16GB of memory, the earliest update said HBM instead of HBM2 for starters.

That's great, but is AMDGPU-PRO going to be any good

"High" graphics settings in GTA V are the second lowest settings, "normal" being lowest.

>AMD is for poorfags
BUY NVIDIA PLS XD
5 coins deposited to your account Rajesh

Back to containment board millenial autist

20 Rupees have been deposited in your wife's son's account

Considering the reports of manufacturing difficulties with HBM2 resulting in it being pushed back to the 2017 line up, I'm very dubious that they'll be making a HBM2 card this year, let alone one with 16GB in it.

my gtx 770 with an athlon x4 955 can't get smooth 60fps in 1080p
fuck off

900 is 17% less than 1080
1440 is 25% of 1920
1440x900 is 38% less than 1920x1080
>"just a little bit"
kys

>490
>Vega
ITT: Retardsp
if anything, it's
>RIP NVIDIA 1993-2017

Your cpu is bottlenecking you.

>he bought an AMD cpu

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>RX 480
Why there is no fucking leaks? Im sick of waiting. Give me something you stupid AMD fucks. I'm getting so fucking mad i might go full retard ie Nvidio.

>Implying that Nvidia cares about graphics cards anymore
>Implying that AMD won't go bankrupt

Wait for the E3.

I waited whole 5 days and there is nothing. I cant just wait 20 more days. Fuck this shit.

Interesting how the bigger chip, on which everything is bigger and higher has the same 200W as the smaller ones.

You AMD drones fall for everything AMD shits down your throats without giving it a single thought.

not much of an achievement, my first 6 year old HD6870 with 1GB GDDR5 runs that game on 1920x1200 60fps stable on low.

The release date is already known
twitter.com/AMDRadeon/status/737833572346781696

There is an AMD presentation on the 13th June. There is no doubt that they will tell more then.

this right here.

fukken achievement dude. just my man. even my i5 5200u and 940m with 1gb ddr3 memory can play at 60fps full HD on normal settings.

why is it only 19% higher flops than the r9 fury x?

Less than 700$.

This is retarded. They could at least throw something at us. Some bench, some numbers, anything. Do they expect to announce a product and do nothing for the month? Im so fucking mad im going to shill nvidia.

Nvidia didn't even really show any benchmarks for their launch, calm down little nigger it's out June 29th

Wake me up inside man! My life is so empty a news about Polaris keep me alive. I need some news NOW!

There's different GPUs for real graphics work

Same for parallel processing

They showed it running Doom at 200fps.

It was 144 FPS u kek.

AMD need double the TFLOP performance for the same gaming performance.

FLOPS is meaningless.

No they specifically said it ran at 200 fps while demoing it on stage.

All AMD did was hold up a non-working model and say "It can run Doom".

Raja himself said that it was running 4K 144 FPS. Stop spreading lies.

>believing pajeets
>ever

No he didn't.
He said it "can run Doom"
Then they cut to the Doom devs that said basically that Doom runs at 200fps on "high end" cards (1080) and that it "should" run "buttery smooth" on a 480.

You could tell that they didn't give a shit and were uncomfortable supporting the launch.

Nice GPOO

Someone screenshot this and save it for future threads like this

The smaller ones are 150W, and are rumored to run at less than 100W
AMD has always been conservative about TDP

>baseclock 1200 mhz

Stop feeding the most obvious troll of all time. Jesus fuck. This guy has been an obvious troll for ages now and people still take the fucking bait, despite the trip.

He's like a newfag detector that fills up the entire thread with shitposts when he detects something.

Hello?

I bet you think Prescott was the best processor ever released by Intel due to the high clock speeds.

>Interesting how the bigger chip, on which everything is bigger and higher has the same 200W as the smaller ones.

It's because it has HBM, which uses way less power than GDDR5. It is also how they made the Hawaii chip 50% bigger but still ended up with decreased power usage.

>I waited whole 5 days and there is nothing
>AMD explicitly said that the card would release on June 29th
>I'M TOO STUPID TO CHECK MY CALENDAR! AMD SUCKS EVERYONE! I'M LITERALLY RETARDED

>I waited whole 5 days
>I cant just wait 20 more days
Are you being sarcastic? Are you a mayfly? Or am I just getting old and too complacent with the passage of time for my own good?

They also showed it running at 67 degrees on 2114mhz clocks with stock cooler, they said that it was faster then 980 SLI as well.

enjoy your lies.

Fuck off retard. I know that the cards are released on 29th. Hell i even know that we will get some info and prolly benches on 13th. I'm just desperate for some news.

Novidia announced 1080 on may 7th and first reviews were out at may 17th. If i get no reviews or some benchmarks till 29th i will be so mad i will buy 1060 or 1070.

So sarcasm. I'm just the only thing im looking forward to in life right now.

Go and buy a GTX 1080 or 1070. At this point it has become clear that AMD and NVIDIA are actually colluding as a duopoly. AMD gives NVIDIA the high end, NVIDIA gives AMD the notebook and mid-range market. Both make $$$ because brainwashed turds buy overpriced NVIDIA cards like cupcakes and AMD gets revenue from OEM manufacturers and poor people.

>If i get no reviews or some benchmarks till 29th i will be so mad i will buy 1060 or 1070.
>Why doesn't the world revolve around me?
>When I see a game I want that's not released, I email the company over and over until they acknowledge that I'm right.

I dont give a fuck about what you think. I dont demand anything. Its just a rant on Sup Forums,

I know it's a rant. You're just being stupid. You're basing purchasing choices on the availability of information for a product that isn't even released yet.

You may as well just by the Nvidia cards because you're clearly incapable of seeing more than two days into the future.

I'm changing to nvidia simple because of the complete shit driver support from amd.

Enjoy having drivers fry your card fag.

wut?

source please.

2010: zdnet.com/article/warning-nvidia-196-75-drivers-can-kill-your-graphics-card/

2013: modcrash.com/nvidia-display-driver-damaging-gpus/

2016: lazygamer.net/gaming-news/pc-gaming/be-warnednvidias-latest-driver-is-destroying-some-graphics-cards/

>not owning a 560Ti

I sold mine a year or tow ago. Made a tidy profit on it considering it's age.

Look up the 196.75 drivers. In fact just google "Nvidia driver fry graphics card" as a search term.

AMD is not immune to this either, but it's to do with the driver conflicting with 3rd party overclocking and fan control programs, the driver itself was fine.

I see no games here

There have been a few, but AMD warned the press that they actually would take them to court for violating their NDA. They've also weeded out a bunch of nobody faggots from the tech media so there are less potential leakers.

AMD doesn't want anyone to soften the blow of their launch day reviews when the cards go on sale. The strategy of making big headlines with product releases is Su's doing. Press getting a tiny trail of bread crumbs generates a lot less hype than the floodgates all opening at once.

I'm changing to AMD if AMDGPU-PRO is decent

The fact that there are gayme, render or compute oriented GPUs doesn't change the fact that they are all graphics processing units.

Ohh that is why the polaris ended up being 200W+

Are you pulling that from your ass? Some faggot youtubers say RX480 (Polaris 10) pulls 96W
It's literally impossible for it to pull more than 150W, since it doesn't have enough power connectors for that

Warned or not, people are taken to court for breaking an NDA.

But there's been so many leaks in the past few months, I doubt there's much left to find out apart from the finer details.

B8.

They just revealed a ton of info at Computex and they'll do the full reveal at E3 with a launch perceived to go down on June 29th