Why are these considered mouth fedoras and generally shit among Sup Forums...

Why are these considered mouth fedoras and generally shit among Sup Forums? I thought this board would be the first place to go for vapefags.

Other urls found in this thread:

ntr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/10/ntr.ntt203.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I vape

Just because it is electronic doesn't mean it belongs here. Personally I like hookah more than vape

Vapes are for literal queers and commies

I'd figure people would be creating crazy LED bullshit and portable shit with those miniboards
Like puffing cigar/cigarette smoke while installing Gentoo is any better.

It's because of the vape "scene" and the people that make up that scene. it's retarded cloud comps and fedora-wearing mouth-breathers who use vapes for attention, and treat vaping as a lifestyle.

The general public sees these people as "vapers" and not the 99% of normal people who just vape because it's a safer way to get nicotine and a fun hobby.

If you're going to smoke then use a cigarette like normal people.

It was. All the anti drug autists came out of the woodwork.

You're an idiot.

this. cars have electronic parts, but car discussions belong on not here. likewise, '''''''vapes''''''' belong on .

Smoking is what killed my grandpa, vaporizers helped my mom quit and she hasnt returned to them, I remember a few years ago the smoking companies were in shill overload lieing thier asses off and trying to get it banned, so I have no issue with it

Vaping is only a good option if you previously smoked. Only a retard would smoke anyway, so there's no need for these either.

It's still nicer that people who used to stink are now only blowing water steam instead.

even normies know vaping is for faggots

I and every other person that I know who vapes views the "lifestylers" the same way mac fanboys get viewed here.

Hipsters doing cloud comps != vape scene

jesus fucking kek i forgot about him, great maymay 10.5/10

>i seem to appear as cool as I would if i actually smoked cigarettes
>im not actually getting the toxins from a cig
>this way i can be cool and healthy

>yeah i just finished building this
>oh you built yours too? well mines cooler
>fukking 100 watts bro

>desktop threads

>and generally shit among Sup Forums?
Insecure betas shit on it because it's cool to shit on it.
>look guys i hate vapes, am i cool yet?

>mfw scolding some hoe like a mad bitch because she thought she could vape in my hospital because "it isn't smoke it's vaporized liquid!"

another day
>bus ride home
>some underage 420 blaze it faggot pulls out his vape fedora and starts puffing his shitty smelly clouds
>i grab his toy and throw it out of the bus window
>he starts yelling at me but he's 2x smaller than me so doesn't do anything
>calmly put me earphones back on
>he leaves next stop

Nigger

>cancer

That's right, just as cringe-worthy.

Desktop threads are cancer too, but it has become terminal and not even the most skilled surgeon can remove it.

>>this way i can be cool and healthy
I don't see a problem with people seeing healthy as a plus. There's a Darwin award waiting for people who see two seemingly identical options and pick the one that will be more harmful for them.

>things that never happened

lol

It's not healthy though, it's just less bad for you than cigarettes.

1. vaping literally has nothing to do with Sup Forums

2. everything has "technology" in it, yet every other group is smart enough to go to their own board. Why aren't you?

3. Every single fucking vaping thread I've ever seen on here is about 10% on topic and 90% "fuck off"

4. Fuck off

5. Fuck off to 420chan you'd fit right in with those losers

You know, Sup Forums is "technology", not "computers".
"technology" englobe computers and high tech, of course but also mechanics, materials...
Graphene and rockets for exemple is technology.
But Sup Forums is bragging to graphics cards, nice desk and plastic mices.

I'm literally asking why does 3 happen.

because it's just druggie shit, it's not interesting tech worthy of discussion, also note to anyone who vapes please don't do it in public no one else want's to breath that in.

Because nobody wants those threads here on Sup Forums. Pick any of the many reasons posted in this thread as to why this is so.

1 and 2

Isn't life just a game of trying to pick the things that are less bad until death?

Daily reminder that the "mouth fedora" meme is only an american retarded thing. In Europe, there's literally nothing wrong with vaping.

>In Europe, there's literally nothing wrong with vaping.
Kek, we're polite enough to not yell at you for looking like a manchild and laughing at you in public.

We do it after you're gone

Absolutely haram.

Pretty much.

That has nothing to do with my post nor the prior post, nice red herring though.

>all these cigarette shills

I fell for the smoking meme, almost immediately regretted that, smoked for about 5 years, tried to quit but nothing helped. To make matters worse two of my relatives got diagnosed by cancer, and I was fucking terrified of getting it but still put the damn fag into my mouth and lit it. Then I tried vape and it fucking worked. Sure, I smoked fags occasionally first couple of months but then I switched to vape for good. Decreasing nic since then, I'm at 1 right now.
Mouth fedora? Yeah, whatever m8, tip-tip-tip and all that.

tl;dr: all memes aside, vape is so cash

Why do people assume everyone who vapes is doing it to "look cool"? As soon as anyone mentions vaping it's always an army of retards going "LOL LOOK HOW COOL YOU LOOK KILL YOURSELF BRO"

Most people don't do it to look cool, they do it because cigarettes will fucking kill them and it's a reasonable alternative.

Imagine if any time someone posted their Linux desktop 80 people replied saying "WOW HOLY SHIT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOK SO COOL, JUST USE WINDOWS BRO"

Vapers should be gassed

It's like you are sucking an electric Jew dick. I hope it tastes good.

Because Sup Forums is cancer, and vaping is the enemy of cancer.

They're already doing a fine job of it themselves.

>nothing to do with
Nigger, are you blind?

Well if you're not trying to look cool the only reason you're doing it in public is that you have a lack of consideration and respect for everyone else, if you're not doing it in public then fair enough you're not doing it because you think it's cool but doing it because it's a "reasonable alternative" is a polite way of saying because you're an addict who can't just stop all together.

>russian turbojet factory
>you can see people vaping here and there ocasionally
>workers and claddish oldmen look curious and ask if it's better and where to get one
>meanwhile Murrican neckbeards go apeshit about what other people are doing to themselves to look a bit cooler.

You guys are pitiful sort of human beings.
You only look for what is cool to hate so trying to be cool.

Ironically, cigarettes are mostly used to look cool.
It would be far more fitting to call them mouth fedoras.

I almost never leave my house, m8.

People do that here. I would imagine they're the same people.

If you're breathing in public you have lack of consideration and respect for everyone else.

if you haven't killed yourself you have lack of consideration for everyone else.

How about you deal with my using my share of air? The air is public property, it means it's also mine.

Same reason regular smoking and weed tend to be, there isn't a rational reason to hate it this much.

Funny thing that in threads like these they tell you to just "do the real thing" despite this.

t. Non smoker

>my hospital
>bus ride home

So did you manage to convince them you were cured or did you just escape?

if you're at 1mg/ml nic, why don't you stop completely? I mean, can you even feel that little amount?

This.
Posted while vaping my vfire

There was some great discussion regarding vaping with little to no shitposting on /CSG/.

If you want to stop smoking cigarettes, or you enjoy nicotine, it's the best way to consume it in my opinion.

Vaping does have a tech element to it, especially when it comes to modifying the firmware on your mods. Some of the people who do it are pretentious and attention-seeking, and some people are cool about it.

I live in California and no one really looks except for older folks and people who don't know. I visited England and I saw more people with vapes than with cigarettes.

I don't know, I know people who put .001 something nicotine in their juice, maybe it's something psychological.

Not him, but it's the habit that's the most addictive.

Nicotine addiction is completely gone after 3 weeks if you go cold turkey.
Yet many people go back to smoking months after.

>why don't you stop completely?
You people don't realize the most important thing.

Vaping isn't a way to stop smoking.
Vaping is a new better smoking.
I loved to smoke until i decided it's just fucking bad for me, it drains me of my energy and gives me all sorts of negative effects.
Then i stopped smoking and was a non smoker for a year, and then i discovered that i can enjoy nicotine again without coughing, stinking and feeling like a piece of shit in the morning.

>why don't you quit vaping
Why would I?
Smoking gave me all reasons to stop smoking, vaping never did and probably never will.

There used to be a regular thread for E-Cigs on Sup Forums.

I guess since normies took them on as a cool thing it turns unpopular.

The conversation was not about whether or not life is a game of making less bad choices, but rather correcting who seemed to think that vaping was healthy.

So I guess the question is do you not understand how conversations work? Do you have autism?

well I was thinking that most people intend to quit nicotine completely when the start vaping after coming from cigs

Yep, fucking blind.

>I have no counter point so I'm going to pretend like I am right

Moving on with my life now.

Nicotine isn't even the bad thing about smoking.
Nicotine is more like a chemical bro of caffeine that works a lot faster and therefore more addictive.

Smoking is bad for a thousand reasons and nicotine isn't one of them.
The poison in cigarettes is tar, carbon monoxide and hundreds of other chemicals shitting your blood up so you don't get oxygen and cant get enough sleep at night.
The nicotine is relatively harmless.

Oral fixation is a thing. Apparently it's easier to quit if you start chewing sunflower seeds or gum or something in the meantime

Move on to a shotgun in your mouth senpai.

His wifes boyfriend probably didn't want to be seen with a male nurse in his car.

remember when no thought smokin was bad,and know people think vaping is fine? you are a retard.. you mom simply switched dependencies

sauce`?

I only vape at home, because it really does look like a pocket fedora.
Here's why I hope that image disappears:

1. Just a fraction as unhealthy as cigarettes
2. You don't stink after smoking, and no taste of ash in your mouth
3. Cheapest nicotine-habit to maintain (depending on where you live, I suppose)
4. Second-hand "smoke" is nearly non-existant
ntr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/10/ntr.ntt203.abstract
So with more research and better tech you could theoretically vape whilst in a work-environment without going outside, assuming that whiners didn't pretend they could smell flavourless steam

I hope you missed the point on purpose here.
This kind of logic is on par with the shit that you see on twitter and other places.

If you don't see how it's inconsiderate to start vaping while walking in a supermarket, then you're so disconnected from any kinds of social norms, that it's impossible to make you see where normal people are coming from with this.
The act is just to look cool, and maybe even get a chance to start spouting retarded crap like you just said there or something about
>It's only water vapor you idiot! I have the right to do this
So you get to share war stories with your hip and cool vaping circle, about how this ignorant vaper-hater invaded your personal space and had the audacity to question your freedoms.

It's just another one of those things, that are all about making yourself the center of attention.
Not any different from the "LOOK AT ME" instagram bullshit, where people post photos of their dinners, in hopes of getting likes or whatever you get in that place.

I only vape outside and in smoking rooms.

Omg that pic. Top fucking kek.

> all these vapers who think inhaling a product made in someone's bathtub is harmless water vapor