Indian CS lectures on YouTube

I attend university lectures but I also like to watch online lectures about the same subject on YouTube.

But they are all fucking made by poo-in-loos with disgusting voices.

How to find online lectures by white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtSuA80QTyo
youtube.com/course?list=ECD6BAC8FA4287A3DD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported

you pay for those made by white people.

Why?

MIT Open Courseware.

Also

What rule did I break in asking where to find a better learning experience?

every time i post about considering doing this - taking vids made by indians who can barely speak english and remaking them - a bunch of panjeets tell me theres no desire for them so i never did. i KNEW people other than me hated watching those. i'm going to get started today. what should i start with? getting started on java i'm sure has a bunch of indians

Racism and trolling isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums. The computing community is extremely diverse, and I suggest that if you want to get smarter you stop being an edgy teenage racist. Enjoy the time out from Sup Forums.

Christ, user. Pajeet videos are some of the slowest, and most boring, meandering pieces of shit I've ever seen.

And paradoxically, some Pajeets have also created the most understand and concise content I've seen as well.

Thank you, Sup Forums is a safe space for me.

There are many triggering posts on here, but we can ward off the trolls through logic and integrity.

i think they see them as a source of income so they adopt the general "H1B" (no racism :^]) ethic of shitting out (lol) TONS of low quality vids on every subject rather than a smaller number of high quality videos

Introduction to Algorithm has a pajeet lecturer.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtSuA80QTyo

Depends on people.

Khan academy is pajeet, but his videos are more concise than just about any other videos out there on youtube.

In other words, everything ever.

You seem to know about Sup Forums.

What's the difference between Sup Forums and /r9k/? I've only briefly visitted them, but they seemed to be exactly the same. The only difference I saw was that one was more-accomodating to greentext stories.

>How to find online lectures by white people?
Check this one out:
youtube.com/course?list=ECD6BAC8FA4287A3DD

>MIT Open Courseware.
Er, didn't MIT declare damnatio memoriae over one lecturer and removed his videos or something?

>YEW YEWSE TEE SHAVA SCREEPT METHUD

Holy fuck can't understand anything from them.

If MIT hired the guy, then he has some merit, no?
Get your head out of your ass and look for things based on quality. I agree, Indian lecturers are shit, but if you're gonna disregard a good quality (mostly white) channel simply because one course is taught by an Indian, you might as well get the fuck out of the computer field.

That guy talks white so it doesn't matter.

PAJEET MY SON

If you look past the accent these lectures are really good. That lady is the singular reason why I passed Automata.

OP said he was disgusted by their voices not that he can't understand them.

I just peaked into a few videos and it seems like good lectures. The accent is off-putting but I suppose one gets used to it.

>But they are all fucking made by poo-in-loos with disgusting voices.

Not racist: It's implied there are some poo-in-loos who don't have disgusting voices.