/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

Sundays are slow in terms of news so I'm posting a hybrid of the past two threads

>News
• user orders a backpack off AliExpress only to later notices its advertised as having murderous tendencies • And a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro didn't ask to be born • user's using his USB microscope on the pixels of his phone screen the fibers of his shirt and his leg hair unfortunately it couldn't detect his micropenis posts levels of magnification it can do • user ordered Bluedio Q5 bluetooth headphones, they sound like ass
• user has a rare issue with his Redmi 3 Pro • user that bought a Xiaomi Air Purifier and took it apart has reassembled it and is assimilated.. I mean has embraced the chinkbotnet
• user flew his JJRC H22 into a wall one too many times and now one of the prop engines has stopped working
• user displays his chink shit, including a vape, a shark and some zircons • RetailBro recommends against buying these USB coffee warmers as they reek of burnt plastic when used tests out a fake "128GB" USB drive
• user's MiBand suddenly springs back to life after months of refusing to pair with his device
• user got a Chink Mechanical Keyboard for $35 ugly font aside, it looks nice and the build quality is good but it stinks of "chink factory workers"while also smelling brand new at the same time • user receives his Xiaomi Mi5 but doesn't have a nano SIM to use it with Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrive-Wallet-Purses-Men-s-Wallets-Carteira-Masculine-Billeteras-Porte-Monnaie-Monederos-Famous-Brand/1976072_32566991882.html
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.orrs.deliveries
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-SALE-Cushion-Emoji-Pillow-Gift-Cute-Shits-Poop-Stuffed-Toy-Doll-Christmas-Present-Funny-Plush/32389605189.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.c09vFT&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10038_10037_10017_507_10032_401,searchweb201603_9&btsid=609cd08b-0618-496e-bcec-2a9f654f0640
s.aliexpress.com/Af2uEryq
s.aliexpress.com/AZzMjuiu
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Original-Xiaomi-Piston-Colorful-Youth-Edition-Earphones-3-5mm-Hearphones-Headset-with-Mic-for-Note/32622074564.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.1.sNa8Mo&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10037_10017_507_10032_401_9999,searchweb201603_9&btsid=628ed8c1-6acc-48c8-8d82-7f7934e34c77
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Band-2-Miband-Wistband-Bracelet-with-Smart-Heart-Rate-Fitness-Touchpad-OLED/2134163_32677212146.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat shit and die
this thread doesn't belong to Sup Forums

here's your (you)

The cup warmer reeks of burnt plastic as soon as you take it out the pack, using it doesn't make it smell any worse though.

Any ausfags looking for a good quality, and more local, micro USB cable should look up tikbro on eBay. Been using a 1m and 3m cable from them for ~2 years now and I'm very satisfied.

1m is 24awg, and 3m is 22awg, they also have 2m too.

Were you waiting all afternoon to do that?

How cute

For the guy who was looking for a cheap slim wallet, this one's only $5

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrive-Wallet-Purses-Men-s-Wallets-Carteira-Masculine-Billeteras-Porte-Monnaie-Monederos-Famous-Brand/1976072_32566991882.html

I can't say I have one though, so I don't know how good the quality is

Does anybody here have any experience bash scripting and using cURL etc?

Banggood allows you to make 20 BlowGob points a day by sharing products on your Facebook page. These can either be used to buy coupons (which aren't worth a pinch of shit) or applied to cart for a maximum of 15% off.

Could script it so it posts to a bogus Facebook account once a day, racking up points for your next /csg/ splurge.

what app is that?

Here you go senpai

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.orrs.deliveries

Bought my girl one of these shit emoji pillows of off ali, as a present. It was a great investment for 6 bucks.

>large tits
>red coloured nails

Poor taste.

>Google play
>Not FLOSS
It's like you WANT to give all your rights away

thanks a lot
Why have you chosen this ap instead of the many alternatives that exist?

>red
That's pink. Unquestionably.

>not liking large tits

Poor taste.
And btw the nails are actually pink.

I don't have a gf :/

>:/
leave immediately

How small and how soft? Thinking of getting one for the gf.

What's wrong about colored nails?

>That's pink
>actually pink

I'm colorblind and the lighting is beyond horrible.

Size: 36*31*9cm
It's pretty soft and tbqh, feels a bit silky too, surprisingly good quality imo.
Oh and the shipping was like 2 weeks.

lol the green text made my little guy look angry

Link?

Forgot to mention, the only problem is it smells like a chink died on it, or at least that a dead chink was sealed in with the plush doll for at least a month

Anyone got a good recommendation for a chink MIDI keyboard?

Well it is supposed to be a piece of poo.

In that case I'll probably order it to my place and let it air out for a week or something before giving it to her.

Thanks ////

aliexpress.com/item/HOT-SALE-Cushion-Emoji-Pillow-Gift-Cute-Shits-Poop-Stuffed-Toy-Doll-Christmas-Present-Funny-Plush/32389605189.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.c09vFT&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10038_10037_10017_507_10032_401,searchweb201603_9&btsid=609cd08b-0618-496e-bcec-2a9f654f0640

this wasn't me tho
Had no smell what so ever

Care to share a link?

After that cup warmer, I think I'll be cautious regardless.

Thanks for the link though

maybe you should buy a chinese tripod

Wonderful rack.

Few reasons:

>When I first started using it there wasn't really any other apps around that supported Australia Post.
>Auto sync with the app developers website, so you can add packages on the desktop.
>Themes/customisable colours; default settings is white background with brown material.
>Auto-add packages based on clipboard data.
>Ability to set courier preferences so most common appears at top of list when adding a new tracking number.

Only downside is it's not able to track DPEX packages from China, which you'll use often if you're using Taobao. You have to use 17track for that.

When you live work and play in a normie world you must become one with the normie world

>yeti's $40 tumbler is basically $5 bulk priced on taobao
Damn those guys made bank

Kek

New Qualified Amusing Emoji Emoticon Cushion Heart Eyes Poo Shape Pillow Doll Toy Gift dig6526
s.aliexpress.com/Af2uEryq
(from AliExpress Android)

>Wonderful bra.
ftfy

Sause on girl store?

>When you live work and play in a normie world you must become one with the normie world
I try not to.

Link to the girl?

Stupid question: is band support on the RN3P dependent on the ROM itself or should I look out on buying a "global edition"?

wtf is this double shot shit with keycaps?

Like they are fuckin pieces of plastic that are used to actuate a thingy, i'm not sure where quality comes into play here other than it either not working or working.

Like anons really, have you ever had a keyboard key broke? I have broke the entire thing like straight up snapped the thing in half but the keycaps have always held up like champs.

so whats this doubleshot meme?

They are mostly found in backlit keyboards.

Cheap backlit keycaps are a piece of transparent plastic with the solid color painted on, after a lot of usage, that paint comes off and you are left with the transparent plastic.

Double shot means the solid color is actual plastic which means the legend on the keycap lasts as long as the keycap itself.

>so whats this doubleshot meme?
The letter or legend itself is cast in a different color plastic into the key cap. This prevents the legend from getting worn out with use. On certain keycaps, it is just printed on, so it wears away after a while. On backlit keyboard caps, everything except the legend is printed on, so the key just turns white after a while.

Tracking info makes me think DHL are going to overnight my package.
For $10 extra, that's not bad.

>DHL
>$10

What are the differences between the Chuwi Hi8, Hi8 Pro, Vi8, and Vi 8 Pro? Aside from screen resolution? Should I just get a Teclast instead?

Any Chuwi or Teclast owners willing to share their experiences?

the price depends on who's selling
GB would have a lower price because they would send more packages through them then some seller on ali who'd only send a couple.

techtablets.com

Is this bag really that gay?

s.aliexpress.com/AZzMjuiu

Getting buyers remorse already

Are you going to make it gay?

>for girls and boy
It's at least twice as feminine as it is masculine
Are you the one whose own mother told him he would look like a faglord if he bought the backpack?

I'm not going to have sex with it. If that's what you're asking.

Asus 3rd generation chink phone specs are out.

are these legit?

aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Original-Xiaomi-Piston-Colorful-Youth-Edition-Earphones-3-5mm-Hearphones-Headset-with-Mic-for-Note/32622074564.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.1.sNa8Mo&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10037_10017_507_10032_401_9999,searchweb201603_9&btsid=628ed8c1-6acc-48c8-8d82-7f7934e34c77

>5.7 inch
>3000mAh
But why?

Cuz quickcharge 3.0 and muh thin phones.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a 3020 mAH battery and a 5.7" 1440P screen for comparison

Don't buy piston youths, buy piston 3 or piston air instead

>Gets its shit slapped by the Xiaomi Max

Anyone willing to update this?

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

What's the difference?

Bought one from local store, break in 2 weeks, got refund and bought regular piston 3.
Seriously, keep away from it.
There are better 6$ alternatives.

Rock Zircon or Xiaomi Piston?

>being so tech illiterate you can't even read spec sheets

get an everlane poorfag

zircons if you want t h i c c bass
pistons if you want a solid all rounder

Not the same guy but they look like they wear out easily

Except that the ZF3 Ultra is actually 6.8"
23MP 4 stop Optical image stabilization and 4K video recording beats the Xiaomi

4G (LTE):
FDD:
WW version Band: 1/3/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28
TD:
WW version Band: 38/40/41
Also beats the Xiaomi

really digging the look of it
I'd buy it if I had the money
take some images when it arrives and drop a little review in here please

works for me. even if it does break the give out store credit like candy because muh reviews.

Anyone have a link to genuine pistons on ali?

And can I just order the cheapest rock zircons, or are there fakes?

No band 4

>Intothetrash.gif

I understand they're released tomorrow, but here's a store claiming they have stock right now - am I about to get fucked?
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Original-Xiaomi-Mi-Band-2-Miband-Wistband-Bracelet-with-Smart-Heart-Rate-Fitness-Touchpad-OLED/2134163_32677212146.html

>released tomorrow
Maybe it's a time zone thing?
That seller does look quite new though.

Where do I get iso (105 key) layout chink mech keyboards? I can't find any

Wait.

No USA bands?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THEN

IM NOT FUCKING USING SOME CHINKSUNG S7 OR SOME FAGPHONE 6S

iPhones are great phones

they even survive a bath in your toilet

Fuck off Piss Phone

I DONT WANT TO USE THE FUCKING JEW PHONE 6S COK SUCKING ""PLUS""

THAT PHONE WAS LOTERALLY PERFECT

FUCKING CHINKS CANT SELL ONE PHONE TO THE US? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Get a sony xperia brah.

>No USA Bands
I mean yeah while it does out spec the RN3P in literally every way, any smart person with a head on their shoulders isn't going to want a tablet for a phone. and ZenUI is pretty ass. At least Miui doesn't have noticeable broken english

The ZF3 and ZF3 Deluxe has bands 2 and 4 just not the Ultra.

But iPhone is piss resistant, dude.

This. They're proven to be pissproof.

You're just mad iphones are more durable than your chink pieces of shit

tell 'em senpai

You can also find me in /MKG/ right now as im informing some people that their keyboards are less than adequate

This was literally going to be my purchase for the summer.

nothing could have compared for the next year or last year.

I just might buy the R7 Plus from Oppo, or the Mate 7. I don't know.

All of the phones I looked at on their site just now are mid range devices, and the only 6" phone is "coming soon" with a 2700 mah battery. are you kidding?

fuck off. I have an iPhone 5 that's acting as an iPod right now. its trash. its the same thing each year. plus

>5.5 inch ""display""

>its trash

Whats wrong with it?

>fuck off. I have an iPhone 5 that's acting as an iPod right now. its trash. its the same thing each year. plus
You're doing it wrong, man.
You have to piss on it first, and drop it 4 times everyday for maximum performance.

Lag, camera is sub par, battery life is a 5/10, small , I mean I'm coming from a Moto X Style, and a short list of other Android flagships, so its a pretty steep downgrade. Although I did have it as a side phone for a while now. I can't activate it since its a CDMA version.

He just haven't piss on it yet, please be understanding. He is just a newfag.

I get the piss meme. I'm sorry. just bummed out.

That only works for the 4s user

Is that Maki?

It better not be. Fuck that slut.

>lag

Doubtful that any other phone would lag less than the iphone
>battery life

muh 90 hours
fuck off sperg, i know youre sitting at home all day anyways you NEET faggot

>small

hm well you probably shouldnt have fucking bought it if you didnt like the size of it you fucking dunce

KYS

What did you just say?!?!