There are people on this board who think the i5 6400 is better than the i3 6100

>there are people on this board who think the i5 6400 is better than the i3 6100
>there are people on this board who got bought skylake processors that aren't the 6100, 6600k, or 6700k

Other urls found in this thread:

overclocking.guide/intel-skylake-non-k-overclocking-bios-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>there are people on this board who post >there are people on this board who X posts

>there are people on this board so desperate for replies that they post clickbait pictures of ugly women

Bump

What happens to beautiful people once 40 hits

Plastic surgery

6400>6100. because math

There are people on this board with real jobs and can afford any processor they like without any regard.

I got an i5-6500 because I didn't care that much about overclocking, and my motherboard can overclock the non k processors if I did want to. Did I fuck up?

No. You did good, if you have a copy of the overclocking bios.

Can't get it online anymore.

But you can user ;)

overclocking.guide/intel-skylake-non-k-overclocking-bios-list/

i need more

>being ephebophilic/pedophilic

What?

>what? most of my ass is hanging out and some perv actually noticed?

I read that they ran and screamed after the guy took the pic

At least they have that much common sense.

Why would they do that?

I don't think most people, employed or not can afford a 6950X, it costs as much as the down payment on a new car.

It's just a matter of how long you want to save up for

I'm an intern at fucking Home Depot with a 5930K. I want to say anyone with a real job could afford it with ease.

why aren't you investing money in a business of your own, love, do you want to be a wage-slave gaymer for ever?

Yes.
I'll shag you

> being a chood

i want to lick their feet

always wondered what happened after voyeur pics.

those cum on the hair/back vids are even more fascinating.

Aren't those fake?

are they? some i've seen, look pretty real

If you're:

White, you're fucked
Asian, black or mixed then you're fine as you don't age until 60+

Who are these skinny sluts?

5930k is a little different than a 5960X kiddo learn to read.

Hate to break it to you, user, but if you're into cleaning the sweat off of them, there won't be much on them if they've been barefoot all day

>there are people who realize it doesn't matter because there hasn't been any competition in the x86 market for >5 years so you're arguing about 2% performance

>there are people on this board
do you have any proof of this ridiculous claim?

Some are real, many are fake. It's difficult to tell though, so just enjoy it and don't try it yourself

Even worse:
There are posters on this board who base their opinions on paid-for articles on tech boards on the web. These idiots will believe anything they read online.

You mean like the 480 being better than a 1080 in crossfire for one game that's renowned for its multigpu performance instantly makes it a better buy?

Nice girls but those asses are too flat for me.

I3 6100 should be the go to cpu of this generation.