Windows 10 Free Upgrade Offer Ending in less than 7 weeks

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder. There's less than seven weeks before the Free Windows 10 Upgrade offer from Microsoft (Get Windows 10) ends. You should take the upgrade while you can, even if you don't plan on using it, because then you still get to keep the license for free. Also I have heard they are even letting people with no so legit licenses get Windows 10 for free. And even if you don't think 10 is good, you should still try it. It is constantly being improved and updated, and it's already a huge gain over Windows 8.1 and 7. Windows 10's efficient resource usage and improved security alone is worth it, even if there are admittedly some extremely minor other slight setbacks. Guys just fucking try it, it's good. I was skeptical like most if you were at first, but after using it for a week, I have to say it is Microsoft's best work yet since Windows 2000. Don't get left behind before it's too late people.

nice copypasta faggot

I voluntarily went to Win10, it's a great product. Why do people hate windows 10 so much? It works great, it has free and newer programs are being made around it. 99.9% of people are better off running windows 10.

Windows 10 is good especially enterprise edition it allows you to turn off annoying stuff.
People did not want to switch from XP to Windows 7 too and now the very same idiots are praising it.
Same thing will happen to Windows 10 in 1-2 years. Let's face it, Windows 10 is the future.
Most of the luddites complaining barely understand how computers work. Microsoft doesn't want to support 6 different versions of the same product. It's bad for them and its bad for their users as well.

I agree with you. Windows 10 in my experience has been everything that the previous decent versions of Windows had. More simply, it's fast and simple to use (as much as any other versions). MS is probably pushing win10 so aggressively so they can put all of their work crew to support the current os. And for the power user, you can always use the enterprise edition.

try harder

Why do people even use anything less than 10?
In terms of performance, drivers, and support it is inferior.
It still has telemetry on it.
It's going to bug you to death unless you disable updates which leaves you exposed to malware.
Just get the upgrade over with you fools.

Yeah op. I was a skeptic like you at first, but after buying a new laptop and using it for a week, I started to like Windows 10 a lot. And this is coming from a long-time linux user. MS made some mistakes at first, but now they're actually doing some decent work. People, don't listen to all the idiots saying bullshit about how it's buggy or botnet or whatever. Those were just the beta versions released early , the situation is magnitudes better now.

Microsoft will eventually stop supporting any Windows version less than 10, leading to less overall security and dwindling support for drivers and programs on any non-upgraded computer. The way I see it, Microsoft is just forcing us to take a painful, yet necessary next step. We can whine all we want now, but we'll be thankful later.

HOLY SHIT reaching levels of samefagging never before achieved.

Also its SO FUCKING OBVIOUS you're just a microsoft promoter. The type of goes on social media for companies and pretends to be users/owners/consumers and gives it raving reviews.

well heres a tip for you, the average redditfag is more susceptible to that kind of crap. and it will NEVER work on Sup Forums. That is because the culture behind Sup Forums, no matter what board but especially Sup Forums is to scrutinize, and doubt every single thing anyone ever says.

I literally hope people who do your job lose a testicle.

I wanted to include a screenshot from a confession someone had where they talked about their job doing this for some tech company (i think it was intel maybe) but i cant find it. so this will do.

IDK why everyone doesn't just want to upgrade. Win 10 is free and great, and way more secure than older versions. There are millions of computers infected with malware everyday, spewing spam, attacking others, and wrecking havoc to home users and businesses alike. If you're not taking decent security practices by upgrading, you're responsible for this problem too.

Either you are a microsoft cuck, or a great troll. Either way I hope you die.

Is this /pjg/ Pajeet general?

But windows has always been free

Are there really people who don't pirate windows?

lol I can't believe there are still people using old hipster shit like 7 or XP in 2016. Why wouldn't you use Windows 10? It's completely free and a big improvement over the already great predecessors. Just try it out you fools. Windows 10 has gone a long way since the beta. It has the highest adoption rate of any Windows version ever for a reason. It also takes less than 1 hour and you can always go back to Windows 7 or 8 with no strings attached.

yeahI was "forced" to get Windows 10 last week. I was slightly annoyed at first but since than have had no problems whatsoever. I love it and have recommended many of my friends to upgrade from Windows 7 and 8.

>Are there really people who don't pirate windows?
cucks and normies

I'm with you, but I've been using 10 since the beta, and even then I barely got any issues. Windows 10 is basically a more modernized Windows 7 with all the improvements of Windows 8.1.

*$0.01 have been deposited to your bank account*

Jokes is old thread is over, everyone can go home now.

I've had Win10 for months and I love it. I don't get the big deal about the 'botnet' stuff. Just turn off all the privacy settings if you're such a tinfoil hat wearer. People better fucking upgrade or else we're gonna see a lot of "X game doesn't work on 7" threads in a few months.

Microsoft has been adding a lot of cool features to Windows 10. Improved hyper-v, build-in bash and linux support, improved powershell and sysadmin tools, and so much more stuff that paranoid idiots will miss out on. Upgrading while it's still free is just common sense.

>>>/global/rules/11

Except nobody is advertising here but only giving people common sense computer advice. How is it advertising when the upgrade is completely free? lol

>giving people common sense computer advice
because using malware as an operating system is pretty fucking good advice right pajeet

How is it "malware as an operating system?" You're not making any sense at all.

holy shit mods please just ban these fucks. They are literally a corporate interest trying to capitalize on the userbase of this site for their own advantage and no benefit to the users.

You should look up what malware is then think about what Windows 10 is

I don't even care about most of this stuff but the multiple desktops feature is a godsend.

>You should take the upgrade while you can, even if you don't plan on using it, because then you still get to keep the license for free.

Fuck off retard Windows sucks.

lol I work as a malware researcher you fool. How is windows 10 have anything remotely to do with malware, besides the fact that it is magnitudes more resistant to it?

Longest same fagging in history.

Time to stop replying, each reply bumps it. And im gonna take a guess this microcock cuck doesnt understand how Sup Forums works and the thread will 404.

Is this infograph a joke or something? Because it's hilariously inaccurate.

>each reply bumps it
Not if you put sage in the options field.

don't bully pajeet, he just needs to fill the daily shill quota to get his daily rupees

Testing right now.
We really just put 'sage' in options?

How much are you getting paid Sandeep?

Jesus christ...

Yes, sage prevents thread bumps. It used to show when a post was a sage but they disabled it to prevent sagebombing, where someone would spam a thread with sages until it hit the bump limit.

instead of making claims like that. why dont you address each and every inaccuracy? My moneys on you wont.

Well sorry man I haven't posted in Sup Forums for a long time. It's not like there's manual for all this minor stuff somewhere.

>ease of use
>babby tier
>being easy to use is a negative
was this made by an arch user

>.05 shekels deposited into [email protected] paypal account

no, youre new. stop bullshitting us. if you were ever on Sup Forums before youd know how it worked before and that they changed it and everything.

most of the osc and linux options should be switched around. A lot of the Windows stuff is also false, like the customizability, supueruser access, package manager, cpu architectures, pretty much almost everything, hence the reason I said it was laughably inaccurate. Seems more like a bait image to me though I already fell for it.

the infograph gave credit to windows for being easy to use.
It discredits mac on that one because it treats its users like a 4 year old.
Which, having my boyfriend be a avid macfag, I can agree. Completely conditions them to be technologically illiterate. At least most windows users know basic things about their computer. like how to remove a laptop battery.
Are you stupid or just dumb?

Why dont you address something else thats so wrong about it.

Fuck off retard. I've been here since 2011. It's not like saging a thread is a common thing. All I remember was there was something special for the email thing and that saging gives you the id heaven.

If it gets its shit fixed in the future I'm going to pirate it and there's nothing you Ranjeets can do to stop me.

Hello My Dear Friends, you are highley urge to upgrade to Free Microsoft Windows 10 Upgrade. Free Microsoft Windows 10 Upgrade has a lots of a new features like the Microsoft App STore, Microsoft Edge Browser, Microsoft Windows Defender, and many more feature-filled awesome apps. Its a lots faster than older already very good Windows versions. IS VERY IMPORTENT THAT YOU UPGRADE FAST FAST AS POSSIBLE. Windows 10 is FREE and GREAT. Upgrade NOW.

Well, you've convinced me! Thanks, Sanjay! Heil Microsoft!

but what if i'm using ganoo/gentoo

MY DEar Friend, you must learn, not like us, but to put your stinky Gentoo in the LOO. Microsoft Windows 10 FREE Upgrade is a lot lots better than your poo gentoo. Upgrade to Windows 10 now, or your computer will be strinky poo.

You are neckbeards and losers if you don't use Windows 10

I was told to say this by someone who says that it's a good marketing tactic to shame those who do not buy your product and label them like the new ghostbusters film

Duh, that's like the most common sense shilling tactic.

if I upgrade will you poo in a loo?

>le jew shillcoins in ur account xDddddd
>10 rupees to your paypal pajeet xDDDDDD
you sure got him. I mean come on, those people can't actually like windows 10 amirite, eh? Eh???? heheheheh....... Anyway I'm still waiting for those FSF stickers to come in the mail...

t. Rajesh

>upgrading to an unfinished OS
Rajeesh pls

ITT: paid ad by microsoft

Just imagine one of their bosses saying: Pajeet, my son, go shill windows 10 on that site Sup Forums/g/.

They probably have a list of website links to post in, and required # of posts for the day.

Daily reminder

This was confirmed fake as fuck by a Microsoft employee.

>surey there is no conflict of interest between pajeet trying to protect his poo

What does this thread say about the social skills of freetards?

Fuck off with this dumb indian shill meme

> hi yes i work for the company that this picture is taking the piss out of
> its fake
> nah nah nah mr gates himself said its fake, don't bother him about it

You can spew your fallacies all you want but the image is still fabricated bullshit.

Prove it.

pajeet my son

I don't have the archive link anymore but I remember a Microsoft employee saying it was completely made up by a troll. Judging by the fact that many parts of the op's story seem unrealistic, I'd say it's pretty fake.

good work pradesh.

POO

INTO

THE

FUCKING

POO

RECEPTACLE

I'm a Microsoft (tm) employee and I can assure you that this is not fake.

You are a faggot. I don't believe you.

Fuck off Balmer

Post proof so we know the shilling is real.

Good enough for me.

>Microsoft employees openly posting on Sup Forums
and people say that shilling is just a meme

I know that this is a troll. But just so you know, if you spouted this shit in my face in real life I would strangle you to death.

Think about that, you are so insufferable as a person that someone somewhere wants to murder you for it.

>This is my biased comparison to bash bias

1. OSX is free if your hardware is suitable.
2. W10 is free for those who have actually upgraded before next month.
3. OSX doesn't really have a lot of customization at all.
4. W10, while being a huge pain in the ass, can be tampered with to allow more than just different colors
5. Linux has "many" games just like Android does.
6. Show me a game that Windows doesn't have.
7. NSA only requires your internet connection and you're vulnerable no matter which OS you use.
8. A desktop user doesn't need a well suited OS for "science"
9. OSX ease of use is similar to Windows, not easier
10. Windows 10 "Just works" simply due to having minimal hardware incompatibilities
11. Linux doesn't "doesn't just work" where you're required to manually fix anything (for instance, using DRI3 to get bearable performance on the easiest distro, Ubuntu)
12. You can go all your life using Ubuntu or Arch and not learn shit about computers
13. Nowadays virtualization works better for some productivity software than the hack that is WINE
14. The average PC is "AMD64" with only Windows tablets still using x86 processors
15. OSX has homebrew
16. Linux updates are prone to be buggy unless you use a really stable distro (hint: not *buntus)
17. I feel no excitement when there's regressions and crashes that weren't there before (I'm looking at you Ubuntu MATE)
18. Windows updates have just once been a bitch, otherwise it's just the whole windows 7 to 10 thing people bitch about
19. "Has a last good version" true for some current distros
20. Some distros defaults are flat, most new content nowadays for any DE is flat and everyone who will say "X DE looks great, look!" has a flat desktop
21. OSX is not really that flat, it's just not as skeuomorphic
22. OSX users can just update for free since decades ago
23. "Update rarely" my ass
24. Malwares are few when you have common sense and it's based on market share

The ultimate fucking shill.

To the microsoft empoyer(s) that work in this thread:

this is your life now. how do you feel about that? where are your dreams? you're just a pathetic little cockroach now, getting paid shit money having to spend your time writing lies in forums to persuade people to give money to your boss. just off yourself with some dignity.

Jelly you couldn't get that job getting people frustrated at you for shilling?

I think it must be great, what with people being triggered left and right all the time

Does this mean that windows 7 users won't get nagged or microsoft won't try to trick people into installing windows 10 in the future?

More like some epic troll laughing at all the triggered freetards.

How to make guaranteed replies thread on Sup Forums:
1. Post something good about Windows 10.
2. Make a couple obvious samefag replies praising Windows 10.
3. Trigger the freetard linux users who really really hate Windows 10 and are paranoid about "Microsoft India shilling"
You guys are so fucking dumb it's not even funny anymore.

whatever helps you sleep at night pal

>thinking that he can just get off the ride

Wait, there are still people out there who managed to prevent the update for this long?
People who tirelesly find ways to circumvent the ever persistant and changing windows 10 update dialog, I salute you.

what are you talking about? i just clicked always hide on the update icon and it hasn't popped up since. so sketchy 3rd programs needed

>so sketchy 3rd programs needed

no*

I wonder how we can get jobs as paid trolls. I wouldn't even care if the job was minimum wage.

Yeah same here. I think some people are way too moralfaggy. No amount of neckbeards is going to take care of your bills.

Lol, I'll just pirate it in 3 years when 7 support ends and crackers finally circumvent your garbage metadata collection.

I would have paid for it too, if you hadn't tried to shove it down my throat every month.

Just seven weeks until I can safely turn mi pc on again!
Thanks Microsoft!

I imagine it would get pretty boring doing it eight hours a day though but you never know.