>BST - RichFag Edition<

>BST - RichFag Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Auth-Excellent-HERMES-Blanket-85-Wool15-Cashmere-White-Gray-Free-Ship-22897-/131834317989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one (1) monitor
>richfag

These two are mutually exclusive.

neckbeard incoming

>All that expensive furniture.
>Tiny child's bedroom.

Can't be beat, unlike my meat.

This thread just reminds me of the beginning of fight club. Don't leave your stove on buster

I love this.
I wish more /bst/fags would post themselves in their natural state, without all the pretense.

ebay.com/itm/Auth-Excellent-HERMES-Blanket-85-Wool15-Cashmere-White-Gray-Free-Ship-22897-/131834317989

66% off ^

OP's must be from a clearance sale or previously owned.

:3

*chuckles*

That's like $10,000 worth of shit

>Nike socks
Fucking backstabber.

there are 2 news /bst/ now, why?

i wonder if neckbeards are nice irl

standing meme reporting in

having new windows placed on friday :)

DAT McDonalds wifi tho

Ok /bst/. I have 3 12" 4:3 monitors and a 13" 5:3 monitor to be spread over 3 PCs (no pic because messy and still in progress of buying/building #3). I plan on adding an additional 2 16:9 that will be mounted vertically. I need a mount that will look good until I get the 2 additional monitors, and hold all of the monitors, 3/2 style. Please suggest.

Oh look, it's OP who thinks he's rich because he has enough disposable income to buy an overproced blanket.

I hope none of you really display the empty boxes your peripherals came in

why does your audio interface disappear in the second picture?

I feel bad for your back.

Can you autofellate?

Okay, time to record my free software rap track!

>rich
>uses books to hold up monitor

It's quite obvious that the one forcing these "richfag" -editions is not the owner of that station or many of the stations endlessly posted here with some "designer" furniture.

>RichFag

I don't think you have any idea how much money you need to actually be rich.

Sup Forums standards aren't applicable to real world. You post a nice /bst/ here and you are rich yet most of these stations would easily be achievable with minimum wage jobs.

Get a monitor arm mane. No need to do a scary book stack and you can make it into a standing or sitting meme.

Any recommendation? I'd prefer to not drill in the desk so a clamp style setup would be nice. My current monitor also doesn't support mounting but I was looking to get a new one anyway.

fuckin 2 threads again

Rich as described by media and society: multi millionaire
Rich as described by normal people: $100,000+ yearly salary
Rich as defined by Sup Forums: Spending more than $2000 on your battle station

>tfw you purchase a norwegian wool blanket

>for 20 euros

I'm getting bored of the same pic homie. Can't you take more angles or at least change your wallpapers?

i going to be taking a new pic soon because ive changed some shit, just gonna wait a bit because my amp and mic to arrive on Wednesday

gonna have to take a new picture when my new keycaps turn up.

Nice. Gonna be cool to see what you switched up. I do like you're setup.

what caps did you get?

hey thank you dude, i think it looks a lot better now then it does in the picture :3

some pastel rainbow PBT caps from aliexpress it's only a 37 cap set but shit was £10.

comfy edition

I'm seeing it for ~550.
even if it was $50 that would be a rather expensive blanket.

What is this ugly snake logo?

>1 (one) monitor
>richfag

Lmaoing at your life kid

The stuff on that picture is about as expensive as the blanket on OP's post.

Are you retarded?

Just beause some people don't like a ugly wall of screen doesn't mean he isn't a rich fag.
Look at the table, you have idea how expensive this kind of stuff is?

>hurr, I can buy two monitors

Too bad you cant buy style..

neither can OP, looks fucking dreadful. Like going into a house that hasn't been redecorated since the 70s.

I knew you would be asshurt as fuck OP. Enjoy your 1 monitor you "richfag"

Are those bottles of your own piss?

It's not my cup of tea either, but this is not a taste contest.

It's just silly to claim he's not a richfag when obciously he has only top quality stuff lying arround.

I'm not OP.

I have about three or four monitors, but I use only one at the same time, because I think it's fucking retarded and not practical at all to use more than one..

>no pic
okay

You sure a retarded fag.........

Go back to le ddit.....

please stop posting this pic.. No one here is impressed that you are dumb enough to spend 1500 on a blanket.

I think it's more impressive than this teenage garbage collection here:

its true what they say, rich cant buy class

>manchild with an entry level job doing pointless computer shit edition

Hey you salty cunts, why u so salty?

Why even using more than one monitor?
I hate it when the mouse pointer vanishes or when I have to look to much to the left and the right. It's just not comfy.

>rich
>bedroom the size of a closet

plant type?

>not using a single side monitor for chats, music player and other stuff

It's like you don't want to be comfy.

I haven't posted in a long while, since still not done moving apartments and everything except for PC and peripherals is boxed. HD429 isn't in the picture.

With that amount of Pepsi max the guy should be pissing caramel colored and blood soaked piss, along with shitting black tar.

gimmie impressions on that teac. I'd mainly use it for the headphone out but still need the amp for my bookshelf speakers.

I hear the DAC is poorly implemented and lacks detail? Maybe that's just for the lower end models.

I will pray for you, user.

That's a low bar.

What is that wooden revolving chair. How much is it.

>Richfag
>Uses a Filco with stock caps

Nothing rich about that. Come back once you've either got Topre or a Korean Winkeyless with thick pbt dyesubs in cherry profile and stickered & lubed Zealios w/ 78g gold plated springs. Not to mention a case made from CNC milled anodized aluminum with a brass plate fitted in the back just for the sake of killing home intruders with your keyboard.

what's considered rich fag?

currently sitting with at least $7-8k (aud) worth of pc and music gear not including my cds & vinyls

neet btw

no matter how much shit you have, everyone on/g/ will still find some excuse to call you a poorfag, don't even bother

Comfy station.
Awesome standing desk.
looking good.
Did you get fag key caps?

listen slut i ain't no fag.

I guess i'll post in both threads.

Doesnt mean you arent a fagget.
broke da neck.

there are people in this thread whose entire room interior is worth less than my table alone - one of these fuckhuge multi XX0kg, office I don't even know what tables
well I didn't pay for it I just got it from my work place
it's still funny though

i ain't bruv i swear on me mam.

What part of that room is a bedroom? Not all battlle stations are bedrooms lol

>RichFag Edition
pfffftttdff

I still don't understand why people like to post these thread's all these are is glorified shitposting threads.

Sure you arent c;
looking good as always memeing keyboard.

what's the modelnumber of the monitor to the left? Looks cool

Hey there user. You're the guy who had the lego (or something of the sort) headphone stand, right?

Didn't see you around in ages

Dell E198FP..... Not great but for 40 euros I don't complain.

Lego headphone stand yeah.

Not to mention rich people are frugal and don't buy useless shit.

This is bait.
Unless you are a nigger dumb enough to buy all that sickly green gaymur garbage.

>andthisisoursonsroom.webm.mp4.virus.exe

>this is what taking the bait looks like.

Not anymore, I got a free tv from craigslist that I'm using as a monitor to the left.

Not running HD800 with balanced cable

What board is that user?

easy come, easy go

This nigger is a fuckin brazilian retarded.. dont mind him

kevin?

E-Element Z-77 87 key.
it's a chink board with MX clones.

Balanced speaker/headphone cable is about as useless as it gets. They are used and meant for long interconnects in environments where EMI is a problem, not as a speaker wire for the last two meters on your desk.

You must really like Yume Nikki, pls post wallpaper to the right

Mostly they're autistic cunts.

you have to say what clones. gaterons are chink clones but are better then cherry

my board has Outemu switches which are nice to type on as they are like a lighter MX blue with a slight higher pitched click.