This is why women should get into coding you racist shitlords!

This is why women should get into coding you racist shitlords!

Other urls found in this thread:

node-os.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A shitlord?!

pls be fake.

I fucking hate women. Women are k dumb fucking stupid. They belong in the kitchen. If we suddenly let women code, they would end up creating an OS in nodejs.

An OS based on node.js would be awesome though

We'll need to restructure at a kernel level to run pure javascript from machine language... but then server farms that have nothing but your webapp.... it sounds amazing

Kill yourself.

>An OS based on node.js would be awesome though
Are you fucking stupid? Bad enough we already have electron. I had been an atheist all my life until I saw JavaScript. It's literally a creation of Satan.

The best part of Q_rsqrt was left out

i = 0x5f3759df - ( i >> 1 ); // what the fuck

It gets me every time

You have transcended into a realm of autism so advanced I doubt I could even punch you anymore due to your lack of corporeal form.

that's it im done with this country

People don't want to embrace a full javascript stack from hardware to cloud that is also scalable hardware wise thanks to two-way communications between beowulf clusters :^(

It's fake

This lame "geek" "joke" just screams "chubby faced glasses wearing fuck"

I still can't grasp how one comes up with such solutions..

who actually gives a fuck. There are respectable women coders out there, so why post trash even.

>If we suddenly let women code, they would end up creating an OS in nodejs.
node-os.com/

>that Q_rsqrt function

Women are a race now?

>white bois still don't understand racism

>ill have nightmares knowing airplane software is written by guys
>max(700,700)
>returns 5
>implying this sort of thing would crash planes

You don't understand. There's two kinds of people in the world apparently. People who buy into the social justice cult full on, or people who don't. If you think a specific woman in the street is not capable of doing a specific task, you're a misogynist, transphobic, racist, homophobic, islamophobic shitlord and you should check all of your privileges, then off yourself or castrate yourself, while educating yourself you problematic, toxic oppressor of the worlds.

Also
>checking whether something is smaller when you have already checked for that

Wow. You must be a real programmer. So cool.

If a==b, then both a>b and a

Eventually that garbage will amount to spaghetti code.
If a==b it returns 5 you dense fuck.
Second condition is literally a > b && a > b

>1333 likes
>population of India: 1 billion engineers
Who the fuck do you think the real enemy is?

disgusting white male code
static int max(int a, int b) {
return (a >= b) ? a : b;
}

Never said the code was good, just explained why a good version of it cannot rely on one single condition check.

Disgusting white male code 1.1
Changelog:
Removed = from condition checking. It doesn't matter which variable is returned. Also looks more rough.
static int max (int a, int b)
{
return (a > b) ? a : b;
}

That's a nice pose

What about those who buy into the anti-SJW cult? I'm not talking about normal people, I'm talking about those that say "If you think a specific woman in the street is capable of doing a specific task, you're a PC, transsexual, islamic feminist and you off yourself or castrate yourself, while educating yourself."

What anti-SJW cult? user, there's people like that. It's a real minority, but it's fairly loud and effective.

If you mean stormers or alt-righters, sure, there are people who call literally anything SJW. So by calling yourself "Anti-SJW" 2 people could have completely different concepts.

>thinking that's white male code

static int max(int a, int b)
{
register int c = a - b;
return a - ((c >> 31) & 0x1) * c;
}

Fuck, the women's hijacking of the programming scene is much further along than we've feared!

the fuck you mean its fake? It happened weeb

There are far less people like this.

>>>/youtube/

Why are you on Sup Forums?

#define MAX(x,y) ((x)>(y)?(x):(y))
#define MIN(x,y) ((x)

>(x)

hello /wdg/

I beg your pardon?

parens around x are needed

I still don't understand why people buy into the women meme

>Literally inferior to men in most ways
>Pay to be loved
>Nonstop complaining

There are too many cunts compared to actually cool females to justify giving all of them any rights.

#define MAX(x,y) x>y?x:y
Compiles and works.