HOLY FUCK GUYS

Did you hear about that new flash drive?

A 5MB will be available soon and a 300MB SCSI one in the near future but probably around the $6k mark...

This will kick the winchester's butt, totally rad.

Other urls found in this thread:

cedmagic.com/history/instant-replay-hs-100-deck.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>holds at least 10 floppies

How is shit like a $5000 10MB HDD from the 70's in any way "funny"?

Fucking millenials.

>says the neckbeard born after 1980

These flash drives are just a fucking meme. We will be using floppy's for a very long time. Who even needs to transfer that much data?

>floppies
cassettes are perfectly fine and while the program loads you can make yourself a nice cup of tea or something

>Cassettes

You're literally a meme. Cassettes are garbage tier. Next you'll say SCSI is bullshit

My cassette can hold many of your floppy disks though!

(YOU) Fucking Generation X

Don't even know about our hard disc video recorders from the 60's ..... cedmagic.com/history/instant-replay-hs-100-deck.html

You motherfuckers think this is a joke?

I still use my 4MP camera with 256mb compact flash card and it's better than any other cameras out today!!!

Why you faggots not using wax tubes?

lewd

I fuck a wax tube every day

OP is either joking at our expense or is really uninformed about current technology.

>Hey guys remember zip drives: The Thread

That said, fucking SCSI drives are shit. Too expensive for the same performance as IED. Next you'll say PCI is the ISA killer. ISA is fine, you'll never need data transfer rates that high to your peripherals.

I got my first pc in 2007 and for some reason pops got a floppy drive with it, probably forced by shop.

That drive has seen exactly 0 min of use , due to this I don't even know the basics of floppy. Like size, standards, basic operations.

I thought IED were use to kill grunts, never knew they are used in pc

ITT: People laugh at the ZANEY nostalgia tech they weren't alive for and pretend like they had any concept of what it was like to witness these transitions.

Calm your neckbeards

Oh man, I would love a Tb version of this sitting on my desk.

wow

>sitting on my desk
>not taking up entire room

interesting