Yo, Sup Forums, I have a job interview soon and they said it would be good to know these technologies: Memcached, AWS...

Yo, Sup Forums, I have a job interview soon and they said it would be good to know these technologies: Memcached, AWS, MongoDB.

Now I have experience with SQL and shit but I don't know anything about Mongo or how different it is. And I know nothing about Memcached and AWS. Please tell me what can I say to sound smart and like I know about them.

Thank.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenshines.com/natali-austin-desnuda-en-zishy/
mrgibberish.tumblr.com/post/130507292158/babeshq-natalie-austin-via-zishy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3DPD
>obese too
gross

>"To be honest, I haven't had the opportunity to use these technologies, but after seeing them mentioned, I have read some of their documentation/API/whatever and feel that I could quickly and efficiently become acquainted to them blah blah blah"
>"The functionality X in technology A also quite closely parallel technology Q that I am familiar with, so although the specific use may be new to me, I already understand concept F."

Don't lie, nigger.

Just tell them MongoDB is webscale and they'll hire you. (MongoDB is trash)

Just be honest that you don't know that in particular, but that you're interested in learning. If you pretend to know alot about it and then fail miserable on some question, that's going to be far worse for you.

monogodb is json object storage
memcached is for storing sessions and other short term use high access key value storage and aws is well you really should know atleast a little bit

Jesus fuck. I don't mind that belly flap as long as it comes with those cow udders.
Virginfag detected.

low test pedo pls go

she's got a pretty ugly spare tire. it's not a symptom of a disorder if you're not into pear-shaped women.

goddamn, she is perfect. I want to wife her.

Son you may be gay like your father.

Figures a man with an appreciation for pepperoni nipples can't fucking read for like an hour to pick up a few salient points about those technologies competently.

who is this jizz jezebel?

>obese
Who is this heavy harlot?

she's at least 15 lb overweight

Your mother is at least 50 lb overweight, still banged her silly last night

you mean, jizzebel

why is that considered a burn? you're saying you fucked his overweight mother. if anything this seems like something you would begrudgingly admit, like paying for sex.

I'm calling his mother fat and easy at the same time you dense motherfucker.

you're saying *you* had sex with a fat slutty mother. that's like suicide bombing an apple store. sure, you got one in, but you're coming out of that looking like a fucking retarded mess.

>you're saying *you* had sex with a fat slutty mother

I want to smack those cow udders

Who is this semen demon?

Goddamn, that was easier than I thought.

greenshines.com/natali-austin-desnuda-en-zishy/

You are welcome.

Simple reverse google search..

mrgibberish.tumblr.com/post/130507292158/babeshq-natalie-austin-via-zishy

Jesus

Just wear that outfit to the interview, I'd hire you, after you demo your skills of course.

>always fuck up during interviews and tests
>got job through internship because whatever they threw at me I managed to solve it using my real-life skills "googling the right words" and "asking clear questions on stack"

>got job through internship because whatever they threw at me I managed to solve it using my real-life skills "googling the right words" and "asking clear questions on stack"
Exactly how I got my job

This.

Also, read a bunch of introductory blog posts so you know the terminology.

This.
If you go in dressed in drag and wearing a rainbow bracelet, you're guaranteed a job because they have diversity quotas to fill.

I know that feel.
I always go full assperg mode on interviews.

goddamn, these are the fuckups that are flooding software development these days

I'm in BD/Marketing and most certainly overqualified for my job.

Fuck off, this is how real jobs work. I learned literally NOTHING useful in university.

Yum would just love to bend her over and pound that boipucci.

How would they stay in her top when she is standing upright?

> I wasted 200k and 4 years smoking weed and jerking off to hentai lolis

That's your fucking problem mate. Try harder next time.

Sounds like a personal problem.

omg I bet she has a delicious hairy bush.

fucking hate you types.
>I just wanna make lots of green bro
>design patterns? this is fucking stupid. I'll just copy paste from stack overflow
>algorithms? just use a library function
>I hate programming. I wish I could just play league of legends all day

No, she's shaved. What a waste

>tfw you'll never have a perfect normie moocow gf

Mongo is not SQL, it's a piece of shit that doesn't need to exist because it solves no problems that wouldn't be better solved by Redis or a relational database.

sauce

all

night

long

>memecached

tell them you got mad neetbux and a meme cache like they wouldn't believe. your pepes gotta be rare in today's job market

I shouldn't be looking at these while pooping, it makes it hard to do with a boner

Can you not just fap while you poop? I did it pretty often as a teen so I wouldn't get caught.

That's gross m8, plus I'd still have to pee right after, and we all know how that goes after a fap

True.

I always peed before the fap.

>gross
Better than being caught in a religious Middle Eastern household.

how do you even get off without 2+ bbw / tranny vids open

I'm more into boring shit like creampies and squirting.

>don't judge
Everyone has a different taste

THICK

now that's a harlot

that is literally the perfect human body in my book

Watch a youtube tutorial on Mongo, it's fucking simple.

As for AWS say "I've only used it for personal projects so I'm only familiar with elastic beanstalk." They'll say "Oh that's what we use." And you say "Well then perfect."

I'd milk that cow... in more ways than one.. if you know what I mean... MOOOOOOO!