How do you feel when people you like use Windows?

How do you feel when people you like use Windows?

I don't like people

this tbqh family

The only people I know IRL who use Linux are all insufferable faggots

Louis has some really good reasons for using Windows, namely the support for video editing/recording on Linux is a fucking joke.

Tell them I haven't used it so I don't know how to fix it.

/thread

How louis can fix his image

>grow his hair a little
>visit actual person that knows what style of hair is appropriate for you head
>buy real fucking shampoo
>get trousers that fit not 6 sizes bigger
>ditch CK and Underarmor 10 for a dollar shits

Linux fans are a lot like Apple fans, both start crying if you ask about something that they don't think can be done. "You shouldn't need that", "That's bad, why don't you not have that". Usually it can be done, but you have to do it yourself.

Although, while apple and linux forums are basically the same, windows forums are full of answer bots.

his image would be 1000x better just using arch instead of windows
the rest is almost irrelevant

fucking chink shopping sites and their literal answer bots that just quote the post THAT YOU ALREADY READ WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE QUESTIONS IF IT WAS ALREADY EXPLAINED IN THE POST RREEEEEE

Example?

I prefer linux/osx but there is a severe lack of video editing and image editing solutions for linux. OSX is great but I can't just build my pc and purchase the operating system so I will only ever use it on a laptop. For a desktop I regrettably have to use windows.

Use used to be Sup Forums man and used gentoo,you would have known this if you actually watched his videos before he went viral on reddit.
He switched to windows for a reason Im sure the video is still up.

I try to convert my normie friends as soon their PC breaks and need to buy a new one.
I just show off my 50 dollar Raspberry pie 3.

Which they only need to browse the web or work with a text editor FB etc.
Managed to convert 4.

I have imaginary friends too user.

I agree with some of the points but actually it is better to not use shampoo ever and get nicer hair health. He should just shave his hair as it is receding.

He is either using cheap Wash and Go shampoo that burns his hair or he is over/under washing it.
Boi needs to get this basic stuff in check i mean come on.

Should I feel something about their own personal choice of operating system?

>Posted from my Windows 10 Pro PC

why does he talk like a butthurt failure in all of his videos?

I like then more.

He had a hard life or something.

harsh life growing up

He makes me feel like a failure.

I think that has more to do with myself, though.

Don't really know why you fags hate windows so much. I've been using w10 for about a month now and haven't had a single problem with it

Apparently the video encoding or editing software on Linux only use 1 core, and he has a 6-core machine.

He said if he use Windows he can do his video stuff a few times faster, and the time could be spent making more videos or hanging out with family/gf.

In short his time isn't worthless. Fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he honestly thinks anyone can do what he does.

Most of my friends that updated to 10 got some problems. You are just lucky.

Cause one its a fucking botnet.
And just uses your PC resources/bandwith to do just that.

>tfw year younger than louis and still living in my mom's basement and only worked one job

Please tell me that is shopped and he doesn't actually wear his pants like that

I dont fix shit for them anymore, so it doesnt bother me at all.

I'm twenty six, I've never worked in my life.

Help.

Do you have good tech as a longterm neet?

>I've been spoiled well into adulthood
>Help

God I love doing this. I used to have to lie to get out of fixing people's shit. Now I'm like does it run Windows 7? Oh sorry then no clue.

No. I have a shitty budget PC after saving for many years that I built in 2010.

>botnet
Fuck off with that buzzword. It doesn't mean anything now and you can disable seeding of Windows updates

Put on a sniffer.

I'd feel pretty indifferent considering I use Windows.

Well do something.
Know its retarded but get a degree in some way and do a internship.

What's with all the Louis threads lately

This guy gets it, fuck microsoft.
Try to sniff the xbox one dashboard sometime, it literally looks like a massive ddos.

>he honestly thinks anyone can do what he does
If you consider that he failed out of college like 5 times and has palsy-ass hands then anyone 'has the ability' to do what he does. He gamed Paypal to pay for his business rent in the beginning because he couldn't cover it, it's not like it required anything more than an extreme amount of work to make it to where he is.

I don't feel anything. Why should I care what OS people use?

If they want me to admin it though, it's getting wiped and replaced with something sane.

>people you like
Show me these people, name them

Here's a comparison of different OS's userbase on this:

Linux: Haha wow you use X? You know X and Y and Z right? Haha wow I feel sorry for you. You should be using X and Z instead

OSX: You must be poor XD

Windows: Oh what's this? Cool show me more

SS takes another victim

I don't really care. I just let people use whatever they want. It's understandable. Most of them are gamers and others aren't very tech savvy. Hell, even I keep a Windows 8.1 box just in case school or something wants me to run a piece of proprietary software.

I hate them
>be me
>use windows
>because muh gaymes
>mmorpgs at that
I hate myself
HELP!