Is this phone going to be good?

Is this phone going to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNweHTAVUg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think we have a fucking magic ball?

Yes.

Actually we do, it's in my pants. :^)

I knew it. Now how do I make it work?

No, they abandoned my Z5 after 3 months

No, it overheats like a bitch. youtube.com/watch?v=QNweHTAVUg4

You slap it softly and say mean things till I cry

I don't like the back. Is it all metal this time around? I'm still rocking my Z3.

>brushed metal
>2016

The X performance is a good phone, just not great. If you care about design and don't mind the screen only being 1080p it's a good choice. The xperia X is NOT a flagship
it's a software issue, basically it shuts off at a lower temperature than it should. they will probably patch it
My only complaint is that it looks less boxy and angular than the z5. I still have my Z2 it's a great phone, I love the smooth near stock UI and it's surprisingly well built, but I don't want to put up with sony's bullshit image processing anymore, so I probably won't buy the Xp
Will you? I'm still on the fence about this

why

To save bandwidth, user.

the resolution is real shitty tho

I didn't come to laugh but, guys...

metal back solved my only problem i have with sony phones

dont go for the regular x btw, it's the x performance you want unless you like nerfed phones

picking up this bugger soon, my nexus 5 has lasted me long but it's on its last legs

Why are you buying it over the S7 besides the metal back? Please talk me out of buying samshit

The resolution of the image is the same as in the OP, lad.

It's already confirmed trash.

>Can't even record videos without overheating and shitting itself

TOP KEK

I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND JUST BUY A FUCKING IPHONE WTF
WTF
ANDROID USERS SWITCHING PHONES EVERY SECOND U FUCKING LOSERS

Is the camera still shit?

well the sensor is the best on the market, but sony are still cucking themselves with their horrible image processing iirc

like i first mentioned, metal back
i absolutely hate glass back phones, it's a silly idea, just makes it more fragile than it needs to be
i'd rather have plastic than glass just cus it wont break as easy, but metal is god tier

>Image processing
>Not shooting RAW

Pleb.

>he doesn't know the difference between pixel dimension and resolution

I would if I could, but this is where the cuckoldry comes in. Sony phones don't shoot raw

>Falling for the RAW meme

Enjoy your placebloat.

The statement is true either way, my dude.

Jesus, is this STILL the case with the z-series? Fuck Sony

>i want to be right when everyone knows im stupid so ill resort to rhetoric

>I'm mad that he's right so I'll resort to greentexting

What's next, a smug anime face?

please tell us how uploading a 4KB webm is in fact saving bandwidth here user

I'm trying to convert the masses, kouhai. It'll save mad bandwidth once all of these anons stop posting their shitty large images and start posting bandwidth-saving webums.

Good choice.

>It'll save mad bandwidth once all of these anons stop posting their shitty large images and start posting bandwidth-saving webums.
You're doing god's work user.

You are an autistic fag got

I'll stick to my jpepes
Poorfags can stay mad

Some people actually like technology, user.

>199 for 720p screen and shit mediatek processor

might aswell buy a 1080p chink phone with a top of the line mediatek processor over this shit tier phone that only has dust/waterpoof

the XA is non waterproof
the X isn't either, only the X performance is
now this is cuckoldry!

>on-screen buttons

lol no

This

>literally cucking yourself out of screen real estate

Yep.
When my Galaxy S2 finally died I fell for the stock Android meme.

Bought a Moto X Play.
5.5" screen they said.
Apart from during full-screen video, that 5.5" turns out to be 5.0". Fucking bullshit.
The back button is in the wrong place too, completely unintuitive to right-handed people (which is most people).

So many other things wrong with 'stock Andorid' too. So many things missing, that I took for granted in Touchwiz. Fuck man. I hate this shit.

>The back button is in the wrong place
This is like an american being butthurt about metric dimensions being displayed on something.

It's more akin to how illogical Americans find DD/MM/YY, or how illogical us Yuropoors find MM/DD/YY.

It is MUCH more ergonomic to have it on the right side if you're right handed

No because americans are the only ones not using the metric system, and samsung is the only manufacturer that places the back button on the right
>inb4 some autistic chinkphone company also does it, we're talking about brands that actually matter here
I'm left handed so I unlocked my phone to see if the placement on the right side was comfortable for me by that logic, but then I realized I don't really prefer either hand.
My left handedness is a bit retarded though, I play tennis and use scissors with my right hand but do everything else with my left one. [spoiler] I used to not have a fapping hand preference either, but you gotta use your mouse to scroll when fapping on Sup Forums [/spoiler]
Do most people always use their phones with the same hand?