This is how you improve your Sup Forums browsing experience

Cannot block all the EXCREMENT, but it's a start.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vSNj9Lzs
pastebin.com/raw/Ca5V12ar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you hid all of Sup Forums? Congratulations I guess.

If I had such a mindset, I wouldn't even bother coming here.

now this is autism

I just globally filter "general" in subject lines and "cuck" in posts. Goes a fucking long way.

get a fucking life

>writing out all the individual numbers
There has to be a better way.

Also
>using Sup Forums

it would be easier to just block "Sup Forums.org" in your ad blocker or hosts file

>There has to be a better way.
yea,
[0-9]{3}

>needing censorship in your life because of triggering

I wish you faggots would just die.

doesn't this just make Sup Forums empty?

how do I read my 4chans on a text based web browser

No. I have 52 threads hidden atm. Nothing except shitposts, Sup Forums bullshit and shilling is lost.

>Nothing except shitposts, Sup Forums bullshit and shilling is lost.
i don't understand, you just said it doesn't make Sup Forums empty

Say what you will, but when you scroll through your 10000th "rolling thread", I'll have it all conveniently hidden.

>he says as he browses Sup Forums Sup Forums

There are probably Sup Forums add-ons but I like to just stick with the one already provided. Not as powerful but it's there.
I used Excel/gedit replace a long time ago to automatically do whatever parsing I wanted. Great thing is that you only need to do it one time.

>censorship
Nice, have a few dozen more "check 'em" thread.

Nope, as crazy as the amount of filters I have, it only really filters out the stuff I don't want to see (EXCREMENT). Normal posts are still shown. I can see what is hidden by going to the catalog (should I choose to) and trust me, filtering is amazing.

>OP imposing self-censorship to block "excrement" because he lacks the mental maturity to simply ignore threads and control his emotions, while also risking filtering out good threads since individual word filters aren't a rule of quality
>hidden threads can't be reported because they are hidden, thus only helping excrement stay
>posts this thread on Sup Forums, which is itself excrement

The levels of mental retardation are quite high in this one.

what is it with the numbers? Doesn't that hide all posts that have a post number in them?

post a screenshot of your catalog pls. in firefox shift-f2 and typing in screenshot --fullpage filename.png lets you make one of the entire page.

>being this autistic

>browses Sup Forums
>can't even regex

Wow, thanks a lot guys!

How about putting it in a text instead of goddamn graphic???

>There are probably Sup Forums add-ons but I like to just stick with the one already provided. Not as powerful but it's there.
Literally just add [0-9]{3} to the regex instead of all those numbers

Been at Sup Forums since 2006 and have never blocked shit.

>what the fuck is a rej-ecks?

fuck you kid, you hurt my feelings

mpv

No just make it so that all the posts with the most (You) are at the top of each thread. I think it is this method which is what could make 4cyan unique

>clicks ignore button
WOW so much mental maturity and emotion control.

Why use a calculator when you can do it all yourself by hand? Herp.

It's true there are occasional false positives where some "good" threads are hidden but the benefits far outweigh the cons. Chances are the "good" thread is just another thread in the ocean of threads.

So you're saying you report each and every single shitpost? They should hire you as a janitor. But realistically, it never ends and they never stop.

Indeed, the mental retardation are quite high in "this" one.

It does not block all numbers. That section has two conditions. It'll only block things like "745 thread" or "851 nudes"

Like I said, some add-ons are much more powerful but I want to use the one that's already given. Many things don't work with the default (I've tried many times), but the way it is now currently works even if it's messy.

I've tried. Text are too big. I'd have to do pastebin or something.

Here's mine
pastebin.com/vSNj9Lzs

This. Just ignore the fucking thread/post. Jesus fuck when did Sup Forums become full of whiney babbies?

Lets see. So if I just say:

battlestation

OP won't see this post where I call him a fucking spastic crybaby manchild pony fucker?

>Jesus fuck when did Sup Forums become full of whiney babbies?
Around the time reddit subboards like redpill came to normieboards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums here and Sup Forums, they're basically just another side of SJWretards

Always. Welcome to the whiny baby party though you insufferable faggot

The moment when I have to hide 20 amd/nvidia Sup Forums shit from catalog every single day.

You technically blocked all of Sup Forums.
Your point?

>"I like to make things harder on myself"
Why click on every single post yourself when it can all be automatically done for you?

Do you create your own electricity to power your house? Hunt, skin, and cook your food yourself? Do every arithmetic problem by hand? Code all your libraries from assembly?

Also did you happen to notice the irony when you called others "whiney babbies"?

Sure, but at least the whiney faggot manbabbies stuck to places like Sup Forums or /r9k/. Now they're fucking everywhere; just look at you & the OP, shitting up Sup Forums.

Also creepshot

So i can improve my Sup Forums browsing experience by posting shit blog posts that have nothing to do with technology just like you are doing OP?
That's great!

I don't go around hiding shit I don't like. I simply just skip it. Retard

OP you might as well block Sup Forums. Really, just do it.

>censoring cock and dick
Gay.

If you can't handle cancer, why are you even here? Also wew lad

Do you need a safe space? It must be a terrible life you're living in

>"I like to come to a website known for its shit content then complain about the shit content!"

Why come to Sup Forums yourself when you can automatically not come here at all?

Do you create your own imageboards at home? Shitpost, dubs and troll your posts yourself? Do every check 'em by hand? Code all your wordfilters from assembly?

>Also did you happen to notice the irony when you called others "whiney babbies"?

No, because it isn't ironic, Alanis.

I forget this is Sup Forums. Not the brightest crayons.

Nope! I don't do it by hand, that's why I use filters. Looks like your reading comprehension is lacking.

>orange juice
Why?
Also
>linux

Wow, that's a great tumblr/facebook/reddit post OP.
It's precisely such posts that we need on Sup Forums.
If only i could upvote you XD

>these posts are obstructing all the quality content on this site
ayy

You could always visit this site called reddit if you wanted to hide out every thread and post on Sup Forums

post a text link pls?

You go on here to dig for diamonds from shit. What makes you so sure you won't lose out on some of the gems because of your wordfilters?

>Tumblerina who comes to a website and then complains & filters 80% of it thinks he's smart
>Redditor who thinks self-censorship is good and likes to live in their giant echo chamber safespace thinks he's clever

Gotta catch 'em all!
!BE/4wes0mE|!!yDNFbNWXVak|!GOTEFUckrs|!!zI39MoXxSJa|!AkevinjImA|!sQKdoPcF/Q|!srUGDTOLEQ|!OffRailsfU|!5TEZQyk86s|!rrHKTjThkM|!!+AOLFDIXCVx|!Arch.owmnc|!!Yc/NA8b2TKP|!!eK1SXbaCrjr|!DWoz9y.nhY|!9TDQ3VLavw|!vLz2oviq6.

thx!

Are you guys literally retarded? How the fuck do you not know basic regex?

It's called growing up. You see a bunch of guys doing stupid shit on the street, you just go your own way instead of asking the policeman to take them away from your sight.

You should welcome all of it. It's too easy to close your eyes and act like nothing is happening. Open them and move on, or get a heart attack before you reach 40 because you accidentally blinked.

pastebin.com/raw/Ca5V12ar

Tells you all you need to know about Sup Forums in 2016.

I didn't use to be so bad, did it? Even the DPTs are shit nowadays ;_;

To anyone wondering how to use it:

Settings -> Filters & Post Hiding -> Filters and highlight specific threads/posts [Edit] ->
Have two rows for each filter line (text). One row: Type="Subject", second row: Type="Comment". Click "Hide" for both. Copy-paste one line from the pastebin into the "Pattern" for both rows.
Repeat for the rest of the filter lines.

Four lines = 8 rows (4 Subjects, 4 Comments)

You can save it by going to "Export Settings" and saving it as a bookmark.

leave Sup Forums and youre done with that

>using Sup Forums

Most of the search terms are completely unrelated, senpai.

No use for a regex here.

Godtier bands who like undertale should leave Sup Forums.

Don't you agree with me OP?

There's a better way to fix Sup Forums. Ban posters with low IQ.
Examples of such posters are the OP of this thread, and the OP of that thread.