Ultimate weapon to slay AMDcucks

Ultimate weapon to slay AMDcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2955182/tablets/88000-nvidia-shield-tablets-recalled-due-to-heat-risk.html
reddit.com/r/techsupportgore/comments/1ljyc5/nvidia_causes_housefires_damage_to_a_gtx590_after/
extremetech.com/extreme/199684-nvidia-slapped-with-class-action-lawsuit-over-gtx-970-memory-issues
zdnet.com/article/warning-nvidia-196-75-drivers-can-kill-your-graphics-card/
lazygamer.net/gaming-news/pc-gaming/be-warnednvidias-latest-driver-is-destroying-some-graphics-cards/
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831639/nvidia-is-deliberately-downgrading-kepler-gpus-performance-in-favor-of-maxwell-/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF36_qMd8M
arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/05/amd-says-nvidias-gameworks-completely-sabotaged-witcher-3-performance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, RAM?
So that's where nvidia's RAM went. Put it on swords instead of GPUs

>It looks nothing like the Sword of Gryffindor

My katana can easily beat your shitty european sword.

Neat. Is that OC?

No

8gb on both 1070 and 1080 go cry in an angle

kek

If only instead of using the memory to play with swords nvidia used them on their GPUs

inb4 1070 has 7.5 + .5 vram

I doubt they would pull that shit off again. But its very likely that GTX 1070 is based in defective GTX 1080 chips again. So basically locked 1080 with GDDR5 memory.

Yeah, got a good +400mhz on that baby

>pays more for less or the equal performance
>falls for cheap Marketing and buzzword and actual lies
>buys products from a Company that caused actual housefires in the past
>buys gimped products, and buys again from the same producer who made the gimped products
>buys from a company that releases Drivers that slow down or kill older cards
>buys products from a Company that has to slow down the competition with Software instead of actually produce better products
>buys products with features that require extra Hardware or special proprietary shit, while others deliver the same features for free and are a open standard.

Topkek. Nvidiafags are the only true cucks. But they are living in their tiny cuckshed world that they are so delusional they don't even notice it.
But Hey, their daily salty threads and cuck behavior is are actually amusing.

REKT

and /thread

>Buy outdated blueprints from Samsung spies
>Releas products that are outdated during release day
>People still buy that shit
>People actually blame other companies if our products are shit
>Eventually build our marketing on blaming other companies and cherrypicking our achievements while hiding our fails
>Produce APUs for two huge companies with 1$ profit per 1000 units sold
>Get financial inejction from one of those companies before going bankrupt so they can milk us for cheap HW a little more

>Buy outdated blueprints from Samsung spies
no source

>Releas products that are outdated during release day
because nvidia never did rebrands...

>People still buy that shit

again, not an argument only shitposting.
and it also was proven that nvidia slows down the competitors with its gameworks rubbish.

>Eventually build our marketing on blaming other companies and cherrypicking our achievements while hiding our fails
???

>>Produce APUs for two huge companies with 1$ profit per 1000 units sold
nothing to do with the actual topic, which is the "who is the bigger cuck in terms of gpus?" and also made up...

>>Get financial inejction from one of those companies before going bankrupt so they can milk us for cheap HW a little more
...also made up, or do you have insider info no one knows?

calling others cucks for buying a product from a specific company while obviously getting cucked extremley even harder, and enjoying it, even defend it in full damage control mode.

Nice damage control pajeet.

Nvidia doesnt gimp their cards, once the new series is out, they drop the support immediately on the older gen.
AMD on the other hand dropped support for pre-GCN cards, every other card is fine and gets updated if you truly desire. I dont see either of those companies being better than the other because i choose from reviews and purely on the need for newer hardware. If you do need a GPU, choose the card you think is best for YOU not to Sup Forums or your other faggot friends. In the end it is you who uses the hardware you bought not the others, bragging about buying the newest and greatest is stupid because you actually fell for the marketing.

>7.5+0.5

Some are already saying it's 7+1. Would like to know if there's some way to actually check.

>Technomancer

10/10 shitpost

>Nvidia doesnt gimp their cards

yeah! the 970 never existed!

you mean 6+2 :^)

AMD IS BETTER IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE ITS DOING WORSE THAN NVIDIA.

Still has 4GB, it was the marketing that fucked up. AMDrones and Nvidiots everywhere..

Subjective opinion
Subjective opinion
CItation needed
>buys gimped products, and buys again from the same producer who made the gimped products
Citation needed, also using "gimped" buzzword
Citation needed
>buys products from a Company that has to slow down the competition with Software instead of actually produce better products
Citation needed
>buys products with features that require extra Hardware or special proprietary shit, while others deliver the same features for free and are a open standard.
Subjective opinion of freetard

Do it, Op.

4 GB "GDDR5" with 0.5 GB running at EDO RAM speeds.

Honestly the marketing didn't fuck up, they just hoped nobody would notice. I mean, how the fuck do you market that card if you tell the truth? It's just a shitty design from a marketing standpoint. Using reject GPUs is one thing and that's been a long accepted practice and goes without saying when one product is cheaper than the other, but how do you explain an eighth of slow memory? You don't explain it. You sweep it under the rug and hope nobody notices. Guess what? It worked.

>You sweep it under the rug and hope nobody notices.
How marketing works.

/thread

1, nothing i show would change this point, if i say dx12 or mantle games it would be fingers in the ears
2, look up presentation parses for nvidia, where they go through and find the lies and marketing bullshit.
3, 580 failed and threw sparks, that is litteral housefire, not the "this shit runs hot" housefire meme we have now
4, 970, a card that was literally gimped at launch.
5, no new driver updates, and no, jsut because it has a new driver does not mean shit got updated, look at a 7970 vs titan and you get an idea,
then look at the heaven benchmark shit that happened where the 780ti was outside of margin of error amount slower
6 tessellation currently, do you need 64x? no, as there is no visual difference in any game, at 4k, between 16 and 64, so why? because the 900 tessellate fantastic, the 700 tessellate a bit worse and amd tessellates "bad"
note amd isnt bad, its just when you go full retard with the amount it is bad.
gameworks has FAR more effects in it then just the major selling point ones, you see lightning in a game, its likely a gameworks effect, something you cant turn off, and is shittly coded and in a dll so no modifications can happen. it runs better on nvidia then amd, and there is no turning it off, shit like that adds up.
also project cars, increasing the physics count was nvidia's decision, killed amd performance. nvidia gave them millions worth of marketing the game for it.
7, see freesync/adaptive sync and gsync, see physx apposed to other physics engines, see cuda vs opencl
there is allot here.

>>pays more for less or the equal performance
>Subjective opinion

nah, see benchmarks. also freesync same shit as gsync, but literally free.

>Subjective opinion
yeah

>CItation needed
pcworld.com/article/2955182/tablets/88000-nvidia-shield-tablets-recalled-due-to-heat-risk.html
also >what is Fermi...
reddit.com/r/techsupportgore/comments/1ljyc5/nvidia_causes_housefires_damage_to_a_gtx590_after/

Citation needed, also using "gimped" buzzword
>what is the 970?
extremetech.com/extreme/199684-nvidia-slapped-with-class-action-lawsuit-over-gtx-970-memory-issues

>Citation needed

zdnet.com/article/warning-nvidia-196-75-drivers-can-kill-your-graphics-card/
lazygamer.net/gaming-news/pc-gaming/be-warnednvidias-latest-driver-is-destroying-some-graphics-cards/
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/831639/nvidia-is-deliberately-downgrading-kepler-gpus-performance-in-favor-of-maxwell-/

>Citation needed

>what is gameworks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF36_qMd8M
arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/05/amd-says-nvidias-gameworks-completely-sabotaged-witcher-3-performance/

>Subjective opinion of freetard

no. freesync does the same, without a special "nvidia approved Chip" inside the monitor.
also TressFX - better looking and performing free alternative to Hairworks.

>Subjective opinion

You literally have numbers for both performance and price. How the fuck is it subjective?

nah, this is more like straight up lying to the customers.
but nvidiacucks seem to enjoy it.

Nvidia fags can't into price performance ratio.
but they don't care, they just want nvidia because it is nvidia.
they are like applefags.
just let them be the cukcs they are while calling others cucks.
You have to thread them like a "special" child with downs. just let them be, it also can be quiet amusing to read their retarded shitposting, and get an isnight of their weird views.

NVIDIAUSERS KEKED AGAIN...

>also
hahaha

Oh god what the fuck

you mean 3.5+4.5 :^)

>>>

suicidal care

you mean 2+6 :^)

Underrated.

I really want a 480x to upgrade from my 650 Ti, but I really like ShadowPlay, any AMD alternative?

Nerds on Sup Forums lul

Kek

Oh man, I know Nividia has slightly faster cards in the top of the top margin but that's just why I use AMD, not going to support a company that gives me crap on a silver plate.

>using software screen capture
yeah, grow up and get proper hardware for that

ULTIMATE WEAPON TO...oh wait, Nvidiots are being slain by Nvidia already. KEK.

They got straight up sued for that shit though didn't they?

AMD gvr

Op here, legit laugh for your post

Someone recognised what my purpose was
Just keks

how much RAM did it take to build that sword? 3.5GB?

haha

kek'd

Smaefagging this hard

Obs studio has an amd hardware rendering feature. I use it all the time.

I don't play games all that much and I certainly am not spending money on hardware for that shit you fucking moron

Tessellation.

>This post

Literal shill autism